[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

3 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

If they're looking for volunteers stand ins for the workshops for season 2 then i'm all in. :P

I'll volunteer for anything! :D

Sure!!! I have a huge bed. You need a shuttle bus to go from one end to the other. :phew:

@baw74 said the safe word should be Champoo....keep folks from getting off at the wrong stop...:tounge_wink:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, deltos said:

5) Pond - he's like the male Yiwah. and Goodness know Ae and Pete need one. Again, I found the translations of his comments in the bedroom and  at breakfast especially interesting. The official subs were quite polite. The mandarin to English subs were in your face...LOL but the messages was conveyed,  I loved Pete...he missed it all at breakfast...his  face was priceless.

Ditto on that. It's always refreshing to see that the supporter of a male-male relationship is actually the male friend for this instance as usually it's your female straight best friend of a gay man that will assume this role.

And all of you have pointed alot of things that I share the same sentiments so I shall not repeat. All in all, a very well done episode. Love the confession scene at the football field and the small little chat at bleachers. But I do agree that as much as Ae is protective over Pete, he needs to cut Pete some slacks. Pete is not a kid anymore, though he has been hurt before, he does not need to be overprotected. And that's why the conversation Pond and Pete has is actually my highlight of the episode, especially the point that Pete needs to voice out his concerns to Ae and not take everything as it is if he is not happy. If not, Pete and Ae will never be equivalent in a relationship.

And on a shallow note, how HOT is Mean. He looks very slim but who knows underneath those clothes lies a good body. LOL!

i've seen the trailer for eps 7.... I hate the way Ae throw Pete on the locker and the way he is being draggued like a ragdoll again. 

If this becomes an habit, no matter how cute they are just after, it's going to kill my feels.  

18 minutes ago, midnightbottle said:

Ditto on that. It's always refreshing to see that the supporter of a male-male relationship is actually the male friend for this instance as usually it's your female straight best friend of a gay man that will assume this role.

And on a shallow note, how HOT is Mean. He looks very slim but who knows underneath those clothes lies a good body. LOL!

Very true. Actually I think Pond is the first - perhaps a trend is beginning.

Who knows ? ...we got pics...:phew: not to mention did you not see the mirror talk scene...that's about as close as we are going to get :w00t:

1 minute ago, aniola said:

Yeh, actually Ae was harsh pushing Pete like this. If i would be dragged and pushed like this my reaction would be "What the hell?!"

But i can't help myself but enjoy by tension between two of them.:sweatingbullets:

Hide contents

tumblr_pf76ok3rRm1x8jq0lo1_540.gif

Your gif is painful to watch.  He was brutal, poor Pete.

5 minutes ago, aniola said:

Yeh, actually Ae was harsh pushing Pete like this. If i would be dragged and pushed like this my reaction would be "What the hell?!"

But i can't help myself but enjoying by tension between two of them.:sweatingbullets:

Reveal hidden contents

It was harsh, but keep in mind Ae is young and inexperienced. He's also experiencing jealousy for the first time and i think we already know sexual frustration. That can be an explosive combination when it reaches boiling point. 

20 minutes ago, pupuce said:

i've seen the trailer for eps 7.... I hate the way Ae throw Pete on the locker and the way he is being draggued like a ragdoll again. 

If this becomes an habit, no matter how cute they are just after, it's going to kill my feels.  

Me exactly. Not only he drags him in the changing room exactly like he did in the last episode, like Pete was his puppet, but now he litteraly slams him into the locker, w t f ?

I don't find this hot or sexy at all, and I wouldn't call it tension either when it seems like Pete is a thing that is dragged from one place to the other with no say, no option, and Ae doesn't even apologize as if it was perfectly normal. I know I'm gonna sound like a broken record but it needs to be addressed first, and to stop next, otherwise I'm just gonna drop out this pairing entirely.

19 minutes ago, aniola said:

But i can't help myself but enjoying by tension between two of them.:sweatingbullets:

Reveal hidden contents

7 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

It was harsh, but keep in mind Ae is young and inexperienced. He's also experiencing jealousy for the first time and i think we already know sexual frustration. That can be an explosive combination when it reaches boiling point. 

5 minutes ago, SaQaroz said:

Me exactly. Not only he drags him in the changing room exactly like he did in the last episode, like Pete was his puppet, but now he litteraly slams him into the locker, w t f ?

I don't find this hot or sexy at all, and I wouldn't call it tension either when it seems like Pete is a thing that is dragged from one place to the other with no say, no option, and Ae doesn't even apologize as if it was perfectly normal. I know I'm gonna sound like a broken record but it needs to be addressed first, and to stop next, otherwise I'm just gonna drop out this pairing entirely.

I think the one thing that may not be considered is that these are two guys...guys are physical.  We rough house/wrestle/push/shove/ ( if you have brothers watch them ) This is not a g/b relationship where this might be too much.  The physical nature of being man is very different. Pete is no a fragile flower..he's a guy and I'm sure the locker didn't hurt much if at all. And if he punches Ae..Ae is not going fall down in a puddle of tears... There is urgency here and I don't really see Ae gently taking his hand and guiding in the direction he wants him to go like an imperial consort.:)

11 minutes ago, SaQaroz said:

I can understand where you're coming from. However, it's not like Pete is a child that doesn't have a say in being dragged about. He's taller than AE, he has a brain, 2 arms and 2 legs and can stop the dragging about if he wanted to.

Now, if it came to a situation where Ae were to continue what he's doing after Pete put the breaks on and said no then that would definitely cross the line for me. 

35 minutes ago, deltos said:

Very true. Actually I think Pond is the first - perhaps a trend is beginning.

Who knows ? ...we got pics...:phew: not to mention did you not see the mirror talk scene...that's about as close as we are going to get :w00t:

Yes, that's what I am talking about. It's because of that scene in the latest episode that I get to know how good his body is. Hehehe.

17 minutes ago, deltos said:

I think the one thing that may not be considered is that these are two guys...guys are physical.  We rough house/wrestle/push/shove/ ( if you have brothers watch them ) This is not a g/b relationship where this might be too much.  The physical nature of being man is very different. Pete is no a fragile flower..he's a guy and I'm sure the locker didn't hurt much if at all. And if he punches Ae..Ae is not going fall down in a puddle of tears... There is urgency here and I don't really see Ae gently taking his hand and guiding in the direction he wants him to go like an imperial consort.:)

I glad you said this. I had similar thoughts in my head but wasn't sure if i right about it.

20 minutes ago, deltos said:

I really like your comment! I have never seen things like that! But when i think about it, it does make sense :) thank you for not letting me hate Ae :D

13 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I can understand where you're coming from. However, it's not like Pete is a child that doesn't have a say in being dragged about. He's taller than AE, he has a brain, 2 arms and 2 legs and can stop the dragging about if he wanted to.

Now, if it came to a situation where Ae were to continue what he's doing after Pete put the breaks on and said no then that would definitely cross the line for me. 

All joking aside..  If Pete says No ...and  it continues...then yeah it has become an abusive relationship.  No, stop, don't, cease and desist  are are deal breakers no matter g/b  g/g, or b/b relationships...

13 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

So you were not looking at the acting or the dialogue in that scene??? 

Neither was i !! :phew:

Oh I was all up into the dialog and acting...did you see the way he leaned into that mirror with the water dripping from his face as he licked his lips as the camera pulled back to reveal the towel wrapped body ? What he said..the dialog...was...hold on  brb gotta go watch again to get the words correct -translations and all....:lol:

1 hour ago, deltos said:

1 hour ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Being a huge fan of OZ (yes  :D) I totally understand that guys are generally more physical between them, that being slamed into the locker will have less impact on a strong guy than on most girls, and even that physical violence can be a way to communicate betweem tewo people that are physically able to "respond" to each other equally.

My issue here is that even if Pete is taller than Pete, it was never pictured as a strong guy at all. On the contrary. Peter is actually mostly depicted as a kind of damsel in distress, that Ae needs to rescue. And in the last episode, Pete did protest when Ae dragged him down the stairs but he never used physical force against him and Ae wouldn't listen. I am actually not even sure using force on someone would come to Pete's mind. He was clearly not raised this way. So for ne, it is not the situation where Ae and Pete are equal and Ae should know better than being physical whenever he's frustated anyway (especially as Pete does NOTHING wrong).

24 minutes ago, deltos said:

I don't really see Ae gently taking his hand and guiding in the direction he wants him to go like an imperial consort.:)

I wish you guys would stop making statements that get my mind in the gutter again with that reading i did. :(

Now......was it Ae that grabbed Pete's "thing" or was it Pete that grabbed Ae's ????? :unsure:

I think i need to go back and check it again! :ph34r:

Archived