[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

6 hours ago, sweetseptember said:

heyy here for anyone who is interested to read some R-rated stuff of the novel xD 

https://www.wattpad.com/story/160337933-sex-scenes-my-accidental-love-is-you

I have to say that was interesting reading! :D

When they show that bathtub scene in a future episode it's going to have a whole new meaning for me. :lol:

I loved the sentence "Don't we have to do this? I've read on the Internet ..." :D

Mr Google comes to the rescue! LOL! 

Ok, back to my reading material. For research purposes only! :phew:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Harunacamelia said:

Apparently the subs are already done...according to LBC twitter, they just don't know when it will be released. 

More

The EngSub of EP6 was out from JayBL 7 hours ago. It's on the way to LINETV. We have no idea when it will be available. Please be patient. #lovebychanceseries

https://twitter.com/LBCInterFan

Ok Thanks! I'll just continue with my research reading  in the meantime. 

35 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I have to say that was interesting reading! :D

When they show that bathtub scene in a future episode it's going to have a whole new meaning for me. :lol:

I loved the sentence "Don't we have to do this? I've read on the Internet ..." :D

Mr Google comes to the rescue! LOL! 

Ok, back to my reading material. For research purposes only! :phew:

Of course...well it wasn't heavy lifting...  although at times  this song went through my head...there were just some amazing things happening kinda felt like the Fortnite dance Challenge.  My research reading was done in 30 minutes...LOL

They prolly are holding back subs to punish those  folks that steal the subs and post the on their own account...LOL

Spoiler

19 minutes ago, deltos said:

Of course...well it wasn't heavy lifting...  although at times  this song went through my head...there were just some amazing things happening kinda felt like the Fortnite dance Challenge.  My research reading was done in 30 minutes...LOL

Reveal hidden contents

I love it!

Well this is what i'm going to be doing next month if all goes according to plan. Why do i put myself in situation like this? :D

Spoiler

5 minutes ago, deltos said:

Oh dude that is awesome....I'm jelly !!! 

These guys in the video are from Vietnam. A few of us here at the office are trying to learn the routine for an event we have next month, but we'll see how it goes. Either way it's going to be a lot of fun. :D

15 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I've now completed my research and that was interesting. I now have a new appreciation for the term "little brother". 

I'm not sure i can watch Ae and Pete in the same light again. :ph34r: :D

ROTFLMAO.....and "thing "...Dude I've had several soju's....if I start throwing shade....there were moments, I stopped reading waved my arms hands feet around  and said wait...that's not humanly possible unless you are with circus soleil....just can't be done...and the descriptors...I have no words cause they took them... I just want to give the translator a :cookie: and thesaurus...!:lol:

19 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

These guys in the video are from Vietnam. A few of us here at the office are trying to learn the routine for an event we have next month, but we'll see how it goes. Either way it's going to be a lot of fun. :D

Everyone ought to do that once...it's a hoot I agree..:lol: and if there's no video it didn't happen...:P long shots will do

9 minutes ago, deltos said:

ROTFLMAO.....and "thing "...Dude I've had several soju's....if I start throwing shade....there were moments, I stopped reading waved my arms hands feet around  and said wait...that's not humanly possible unless you are with circus soleil....just can't be done...and the descriptors...I have no words cause they took them... I just want to give the translator a :cookie: and thesaurus...!:lol:

It takes a lot to get me blushing but i was definitely getting a little hot. A few times i was trying to work out if they were still in the bathtub, and if they were, then that's has to be a pretty big tub to do what they were doing. :lol:

45 minutes ago, baw74 said:

I couldn't get past the first "sentence"... and I'm not a grammar Nazi!

Ah that was a struggle for me. I kept looking for them.

30 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

It takes a lot to get me blushing but i was definitely getting a little hot. A few times i was trying to work out if they were still in the bathtub, and if they were, then that's has to be a pretty big tub to do what they were doing. :lol:

Well at least you figured out what they were doing :lol:...not everything is for everybody...:phew: and I'll leave it there. 

4 hours ago, Harunacamelia said:

Apparently the subs are already done...according to LBC twitter, they just don't know when it will be released. 

More

The EngSub of EP6 was out from JayBL 7 hours ago. It's on the way to LINETV. We have no idea when it will be available. Please be patient. #lovebychanceseries

Thanks, I have been refreshing the website all day long :bawling:

Official subs are finally up!

I found some on youtube yesterday, forgive me for being a traitor to the "international links only cause" haha. 

And now I'm halfway through the official subs.

This is just a spoiler if you haven't watched ep 6 with the official subs.  So, not a big spoiler, at all, if you already watched raw plus Lazy Subber's clip.

Spoiler

Both translations, other than Lazy Subber's, really make the terrible trope we were all upset about less obvious/perhaps he didn't say what we thought at all?  Seems like he was speaking more generally, like, "sure, society says I should be straight", and less about any past history of liking girls himself.  He may be gay, or we may have a true pansexual here.  He just really doesn't seem to care one way or the other what gender Pete is. . . Haha, what we do know, is he's DEFINITELY SEXUALLY attracted to him.  Haha, poor boy with the whole computer drama. :lol:

1 hour ago, doumeki said:

Thanks, I have been refreshing the website all day long :bawling:

Subs are up!

6 hours ago, Harunacamelia said:

More

5 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Ok Thanks! I'll just continue with my research reading  in the meantime. 

Subs are up!  What a long wait this time! :tounge_xd:

3 hours ago, Park Baekhyun said:

Didn't expect Tin to be talking about those things about Pete and Ae, I thought he was talking about his own self and problems in the bathroom :( He's making me so upset now, Can should hurry up and tame his man lol

on contrary i loved Tin even more.  Tin seems really care about Pete and since he is a paranoiac, of course if he is mad about Pete and Ae. He probably had been deeply hurt in the past and he has the total opposite reaction than Pete. ( Pete is a low selfesteem ) Tin is being angry , suspicious and mean. But He cares for Pete so much. That's probably why he is going to prove himself, Can and Pete, that Ae and pete isn't a strong bond ( unlike maybe the bond he has with pete )and also to protect Pete. 

He is probably really worrying about Pete . From Tin pov, he is guessing Pete has trouble with that guy Trump and now there is that new guy called AE who seemed to be agressive, remember last time he met Ae, Ae was not friendly with him, he glared at him and this eps, Ae barked and looked like he forced Pete to follow him.

I can understand why Tin is worrying and want to chase away Ae. 

He also really think if two people are not " money equal " there is no relationship that can be healthy.

Spoiler

This made the ending about Trump , Pete and Ae even more a crappy plot, because no way that with what Tin knows and how he is acting, he would have let his friend in deep trouble, without defending pete and Ae against Trump and pete's father and let Pete go for 3 years with an abusing father. Unless Tin isn't there anymore and abroad during the events.

At this rate Ae is going to be more obssess about sex than Pond. lololol. The beast is unleash and the prEy is clueless.

About the preview, seriously, Ae asked champoo to help him with english??? When pete is probably fluent in english...  I still don't understand why Ae is so passive with Champoo. it's a side of Ae i can't like, the way he has every right to do what he wants but when it comes to Pete , pete should only do what Ae wants. 

So next step is Ae being jealous of Pete and Tin going out, or just being friends... While it's totally right for him to be ambiguous and keep champoo around.

Okay now that I have watch the Eng Sub as well as Lazzy Subber's cut about Pete and Ae having that crying fest, I totally understand what Ae means now.

He isn't saying he is straight or confirming it. He is saying, "yes I SHOULD BE straight and like WOMEN" considering that is what society expects from him, but he is without saying it, gay for Pete because it is what he feels regardless of him being a man or a woman. Chances are that Ae could have fallen for another man as well because Ae seems to fall for the person's character/insides more than their gender (if we are to believe that he has never fallen in love with anyone in the past, this would make sense) 

I'm still watching the rest of the episodes, but I wanted to put this thought down before I forgot it! Since the trope of "Gay only for you" seems to be a negative one, I think that in this instance it makes sense considering Ae's background/lack of romantic relationships. 

Archived