[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, winetart said:

tumblr_pffdpaTDrj1x8jq0lo2_540.gif

tumblr_pffdpaTDrj1x8jq0lo1_540.gif

Dom Ae added years on to my life. I'm reeeally interested to see how the rest of their intimate scenes go considering Ae was so dominant and it was only their first time doing something sexual. It was really hot and maybe not that surprising. I saw some people talking about how Ae gives off a 'Daddy' vibe with Pete when you take into account how much he takes care of him, the possessive/protectiveness, and the scolding he gave him over the shoes. I guess they were right!

His performance in this whole scene was freaking stellar.  You could FEEL the tension - him fighting himself... and then finally giving in.

And Pete just held on for the ride.

Rewatching in a bit.

10 minutes ago, baw74 said:

His performance in this whole scene was freaking stellar.  You could FEEL the tension - him fighting himself... and then finally giving in.

And Pete just held on for the ride.

Rewatching in a bit.

You don't have it looping ?:joy: 

1 hour ago, aniola said:

Somehow Ae&Pete gave me some Gii&Takumi-vibe. But i guess it was just my imagination since i like Takumi-kun series.

OH hell yes! I haven't watched Takumi Kun in a while. Now that you've mentioned it, I can see it.

My current thoughts on the RAW side of things lmfao...

-Tin does not have romantic feelings for Pete. I truly feel that Tin thinks he and Pete would be perfect for all the wrong reasons and it has nothing to do with love but with status and position, money and power. Besides, like Chompoo, he was being a vitamin today. Without him, there wouldn't be a Kabedon, some BDSM and 50 Shades of Ae, ay ay lol

-Can doesn't know it yet but he has marked his territory on that car and stalked him claim. Tin can't be with anyone else now lmfao!

-I enjoyed seeing Techno but by God if they leave out KK again, I'm sending that director whose name just suddenly slipped my mind, a really detailed set of tweets about why I love the show but hate him at the moment...

-Can and Techno were hella funny because of the guys looking annoyed behind them.

-AePete cute moments are just cavity inducing. Just the way I like thiem. Ae touching Pete's heart and calling him his fann is so damn heartwarming. Also the cheek pinching is back and Ae played with the hair again!

-Why is Tarr meeting Type when Type's bf is the one he should really be talking to? I guess Type is being a mediator because Tharn isn't ready to see Tarr? So lost with these too and I have to agree with @deltos CTL did it soooooooooo much better with the step brothers. I was rooting for them as much as Zach and Fandy.

-There are sooooo many conversations I want to know about... Damn it. I wish I was good at languages!

I’m back!! :D

Wow! You guys have really been hyper with this episode. I wonder why? I’ll need to read everything later to catch up.

I would have been on earlier but it’s been a super hyper weekend for me. 

I also had to pick up my baby from the shop. We've been apart way to long!  :tears: :(

No, I didn’t go and buy a baby. I’ll explain at the bottom of this post.

Ok I managed to watch the episode before I jumped into bed last night and it’s now my number 1 episode. The locker room scene was way better than I thought it would be and we need more kissing like that in the future. Lip bumps no longer do it for me.

Now that Pete and Ae are an official couple, I can’t waiting to see how Miss Chompoo is going to react. It might seem a little cruel but that’s going to be a very interesting episode. :phew:

I’ve never been much of a Tinn fan, but he’s looking better every time I see him.

This is now my official iPad wallpaper. Meowwwwww… . :lol:

MR6JsS1G1kgOePa4vqT9dn88HYOc3ibk04wObpGL

Ok, this is my baby. I love her to bits, sometimes a little more than my husband. ;)

Spoiler

13 minutes ago, deltos said:

I was thinking the same thing...

Booooo!!!!

3 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Wow! You guys have really been hyper with this episode. I wonder why? I’ll need to read everything later to catch up.

I would have been on earlier but it’s been a super hyper weekend for me. 

I also had to pick up my baby from the shop. We've been apart way to long!  :tears: :(

No, I didn’t go and buy a baby. I’ll explain at the bottom of this post.

Ok I managed to watch the episode before I jumped into bed last night and it’s now my number 1 episode. The locker room scene was way better than I thought it would be and we need more kissing like that in the future. Lip bumps no longer do it for me.

Now that Pete and Ae are an official couple, I can’t waiting to see how Miss Chompoo is going to react. It might seem a little cruel but that’s going to be a very interesting episode. :phew:

I’ve never been much of a Tinn fan, but he’s looking better every time I see him.

This is now my official iPad wallpaper. Meowwwwww… . :lol:

MR6JsS1G1kgOePa4vqT9dn88HYOc3ibk04wObpGL

Ok, this is my baby. I love her to bits, sometimes a little more than my husband. ;)

Reveal hidden contents

Booooo!!!!

1) LOVE the pic of Mean!

2) Wait - you really own an i8?????   What do you do???

5 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Hide contents

Booooo!!!!

Boo back at cha...loving your baby too !! Sweet damn...nice speed - and easy on the eyes.... If you need a baby sitter...let me know.. might take 48 hours to get there... Well u go play catch up...lots of goodies to see over the last few pages...

5 minutes ago, baw74 said:

1) LOVE the pic of Mean!

2) Wait - you really own an i8?????   What do you do???

We're in the legal field with offices here in South Korea and Germany. 

This is the second i8 i've had. I managed to totally crash my first one about 2 years ago. Not a good experience. :tears:

5 minutes ago, deltos said:

Boo back at cha...loving your baby too !! Sweet damn...nice speed - and easy on the eyes.... If you need a baby sitter...let me know.. might take 48 hours to get there... Well u go play catch up...lots of goodies to see over the last few pages...

I'll keep you in mind. :lol:

1 minute ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

We're in the legal field with offices here in South Korea and Germany. 

This is the second i8 i've had. I managed to totally crash my first one about 2 years ago. Not a good experience. :tears:

Oh dear... this is where we probably have 1-2 degrees of separation...  :blink:   I'm in software development, and my products are used heavily in the legal space.

Yikes - sorry to hear about the crash!

1 minute ago, baw74 said:

Oh dear... this is where we probably have 1-2 degrees of separation...  :blink:   I'm in software development, and my products are used heavily in the legal space.

Yikes - sorry to hear about the crash!

Software development is a great field to be in. :)

The crash was entirely my fault. I tended to be a little heavy footed with the accelerator pedal, and hit a bad spot on the road. I ended up with broken arm, broken collar bone, two broken legs and some minor stuff. 

10 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Software development is a great field to be in. :)

The crash was entirely my fault. I tended to be a little heavy footed with the accelerator pedal, and hit a bad spot on the road. I ended up with broken arm, broken collar bone, two broken legs and some minor stuff. 

Damn dude !  You almost made it so the keys would not fit into the kingdom.... stay careful.

14 minutes ago, deltos said:

Damn dude !  You almost made it so the keys would not fit into the kingdom.... stay careful.

Too true and i've learnt my lesson. Kim actually banned me from driving for over a year. That was really frustrating. :angry: 

I've now caught up with my reading and happy that we're now on the same page.:)

8 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I've watched the kissing scene a lot and for novices they did pretty good. That's what "sexual frustration" can do for you. Just let it all out and see what happens. :D

#letitout..:D

you got a number for that alot ?  :phew: 

Archived