[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

1 minute ago, deltos said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Ok ...so the deal is. Joss is a model...but funny thing, he popped up at this Christmas gig last year at the Siam Mall...and all the photo ops were with Bas. Sooooo there were buzzing around the nets that he might be the next Phana..cause well the other one was MIA.  soon after he got picked up by the DoMunDi group...recently, he signed to gmmtv...sooo he's still modeling doing the " group boy" thing and prolly waiting for gmmtv of come up with a role in a series... again there were photo ops at the #boys of Bangkok thing last week...so basically he's a bee looking for a flower.

Spoiler

I heard the author of 2 Moons wasn't happy with the original cast in the first season and for the second season they're talking about replacing the entire cast. Not sure how that would go down with the fans. I also believe some fans want Mew to take over the role of Phana. Exciting times ahead. :D

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, deltos said:
  Hide contents

Ok ...so the deal is. Joss is a model...but funny thing, he popped up at this Christmas gig last year at the Siam Mall...and all the photo ops were with Bas. Sooooo there were buzzing around the nets that he might be the next Phana..cause well the other one was MIA.  soon after he got picked up by the DoMunDi group...recently, he signed to gmmtv...sooo he's still modeling doing the " group boy" thing and prolly waiting for gmmtv of come up with a role in a series... again there were photo ops at the #boys of Bangkok thing last week...so basically he's a bee looking for a flower.

The Kabedon always has something sweet after...it's classic ! With you on that. Actually, LBC is the first BL to use that in a while..because it does have this violent nature to it. When actually, it's a romantic gesture.:lol:

Don't get me started...I did nothing adult and responsible today  - was  watching that live stream.

Oh and I also checked out Mark again in I am your King...I see why he was cast as KK...he had that edge back then.

Ugh, kabedons do something to me every time.... i don't know what it is, man!

I wish I could do the irresponsible but when working for "the man", one has to make sure to fall in line or one could get cut.... and I am not quite ready to be self-employed.... if ever.....so, it's hard to keep up with y'all at work and to watch the NSFWs as well....

Oh, and yes, Mark does give me dark vibes... like he would be good at serious, weighty, maybe even creepy roles....or something

12 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:
  Hide contents

I heard the author of 2 Moons wasn't happy with the original cast in the first season and for the second season they're talking about replacing the entire cast. Not sure how that would go down with the fans. I also believe some fans want Mew to take over the role of Phana. Exciting times ahead. :D

Spoiler

there was huge controversy over the selection of the cast.  apparently the director only wanted st8 boys to apply and get selected. and the director was gay...so there was that. Mew might not be bad...as long as wayo was art  :phew:   seriously though..you'd certainly get some emotion and real kisses...XD I'd watch:D

19 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:
  Hide contents

I think I might actually like that, replacing some of the cast... 2moons was... kind of hard to watch. I was cringing ALOT! I am not sure if it was the acting or the directing but something about it.... so now I cannot really enjoy re-watching it like I do with many other series.

Okay am off to bed... gotta be up real early tomorrow.

1 minute ago, deltos said:
  Reveal hidden contents

there was huge controversy over the selection of the cast.  apparently the director only wanted st8 boys to apply and get selected. and the director was gay...so there was that. Mew might not be bad...as long as wayo was art  :phew:   seriously though..you'd certainly get some emotion and real kisses...XD I'd watch:D

Spoiler

I will never understand this mindset that we must have straight guys to play gay roles. What are they worried about? Do they think that if they cast gay guys they're all going to "jump each other" in front of the camera. I just do not get it!! :unsure:

Mew and Art would be the perfect combination and bring some believability to the characters. :D

9 minutes ago, chistarr said:

I wish I could do the irresponsible but when working for "the man", one has to make sure to fall in line or one could get cut.... and I am not quite ready to be self-employed.... if ever.....so, it's hard to keep up with y'all at work and to watch the NSFWs as well....

Oh, and yes, Mark does give me dark vibes... like he would be good at serious, weighty, maybe even creepy roles....or something

You should do what i do. Have two computers on your desk at the office. One for work and the other for pleasure. :D

3 minutes ago, chistarr said:

Kabedons..are on the darker side of romance...and if you're willing to consider that romance isn't all unicorns, rainbows, and fluffy stuff...then you can see the edgier side of romance ; which, for some is preferred.  :phew: dunno 50 shades of Aepete feels closer unless they change it up real fast..I'm waiting to see them on unicorns soon ( cause only virgins can ride them).

Yeah I decided years ago that working for myself was harder than working for someone else...however if I worked for myself I could give myself permission not to adult...Of course I've got to play catchup the next 48 hours...because, well, LBC is Friday - so no interruptions !! 

Yes, Mark is a bit like Gun..can carry the comedy and the darker roles..

8 minutes ago, chistarr said:

I had to look up "Kabedon" to be sure, though I pretty much had it from context.  That scene has been exciting me from the beginning.  Yeah Ae, you hit that locker and look at Pete with those eyes!  Rawr!

I'm self employed and temporarily underemployed at that.  But I'll be back to working long days starting in a week or two, so I'll stop rubbing my free time in your face. :DI kind of like working for "the man".  I am not productive enough, left to my own devices.  Think I'm going to ask "the man" for a job again, sometime in the next 6 months or so.   

15 minutes ago, deltos said:
  Hide contents

I like where you're head's at!  Wherever Mew and Art want to get it on, I want to watch.  Or, err, I mean on screen.  Like, not lurking in their bedroom or anything. 

5 minutes ago, deltos said:

Kabedons..are on the darker side of romance...and if you're willing to consider that romance isn't all unicorns, rainbows, and fluffy stuff...then you can see the edgier side of romance ; which, for some is preferred.  :phew: dunno 50 shades of Aepete feels closer unless they change it up real fast..I'm waiting to see them on unicorns soon ( cause only virgins can ride them).

Yeah I decided years ago that working for myself was harder than working for someone else...however if I worked for myself I could give myself permission not to adult...Of course I've got to play catchup the next 48 hours...because, well, LBC is Friday - so no interruptions !! 

Yes, Mark is a bit like Gun..can carry the comedy and the darker roles..

ahhh yes. Friday is getting closer. Mind you when it's aired it's early Sat my time. However i've decided to work at home on Friday so i can prepare myself, and grab some sleep during the day. 

1 minute ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

ahhh yes. Friday is getting closer. Mind you when it's aired it's early Sat my time. However i've decided to work at home on Friday so i can prepare myself, and grab some sleep during the day. 

I wonder if that subs thing was a fluke, or if they'll take so long again this week? The original explanation was that it was a meaty episode that would take longer to translate, but then there was also a super long gap between when JayBL submitted them and they were posted.  Some speculation that they were trying to punish illegal uploaders using the official subs. . .

1 minute ago, mads102030 said:

I wonder if that subs thing was a fluke, or if they'll take so long again this week? The original explanation was that it was a meaty episode that would take longer to translate, but then there was also a super long gap between when JayBL submitted them and they were posted.  Some speculation that they were trying to punish illegal uploaders using the official subs. . .

I don't think we'll ever get to the bottom of what the problem was. I normally watch the unsubbed episode and then wait for the subs to be added. I'm never in to much of a hurry. 

10 minutes ago, mads102030 said:

I like where you're head's at!  Wherever Mew and Art want to get it on, I want to watch.  Or, err, I mean on screen.  Like, not lurking in their bedroom or anything. 

Yeah..sure...well if inquiring minds really want to know...I directed your attention to E5 of WTD.  Wear sunglasses to keep from burning your corneas...:tounge_wink:

7 minutes ago, mads102030 said:

I'm going with "C " al lot of those pirate sites are monetized ... so, no subs, no traffic, no traffic, no baths,yuans,dollars..etc.

4 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I don't think we'll ever get to the bottom of what the problem was. I normally watch the unsubbed episode and then wait for the subs to be added. I'm never in to much of a hurry. 

I don't have time to wait for subs... I've come to actually prefer the raws ( or unsubbed for the skittish).

Just now, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I'm off to take a look, be right back. :phew:

I'll wait here...if you get lost on the way back...I'll play THE SONG...just follow the Ahhhhs !

6 minutes ago, deltos said:

Yeah..sure...well if inquiring minds really want to know...I directed your attention to E5 of WTD.  Wear sunglasses to keep from burning your corneas...:tounge_wink:

All you have to say is Ep 5 of WTD, and I can already describe the whole scene to you. :naughty:

3 minutes ago, deltos said:

I'm going with "C " al lot of those pirate sites are monetized ... so, no subs, no traffic, no traffic, no baths,yuans,dollars..etc.

I don't have time to wait for subs... I've come to actually prefer the raws ( or unsubbed for the skittish).

I'll wait here...if you get lost on the way back...I'll play THE SONG...just follow the Ahhhhs !

I'm back. I love the way Mew slipped the ring on Art's finger. I think he could have waited until Art got his breath back. hahahaha!

6 minutes ago, mads102030 said:

All you have to say is Ep 5 of WTD, and I can already describe the whole scene to you. :naughty:

obviously @Kim Soo-Lee didn't...he's still lost in translation..I'm about to send the people after him...:cookie: or maybe just cookie crumbs

whew you're back. well there's a couple things he could have waited for...but love can't be held back...:phew:

7 minutes ago, deltos said:

That video is banned in this house. You know i played it a little early this morning when i couldn't get back to sleep and my dogs shot out of the office. Also took me more than an hour to get one of my cats out from under the bed in one of the guest bedrooms. I think i need to take them to therapy....hahahahahaha!

Just now, deltos said:

obviously @Kim Soo-Lee didn't...he's still lost in translation..I'm about to send the people after him...:cookie: or maybe just cookie crumbs

I needed to watch it a few times. :wub:

10 minutes ago, deltos said:

That's good because I think the cry for the next 7 episodes...they hold the record ! 

Guys crying don't bother me, but when females cry it does. No disrespect to females, but they make a lot of noise while crying. 

Edit: I'll probably get shot for saying that on here. :flushed:

Archived