Quantcast
Terresa Gate

[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series บังเอิญรัก (Season 1)

29 minutes ago, tiny06 said:

am I the only one who thinks Can is hotter than Tin? I'm begining to feel myself weird for that

It just depends on what you like. I think Perth is hotter than Mean but I like Mark best of all. I have liked him since I Am Your King. In MIR I liked Lokmo best while everyone I know was all about Frame. You are not weird. Just do you.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

In MIR I liked Lokmo best while everyone I know was all about Frame.

I liked lukmo too. it's hard to say he was the more interesting guy in MIR, but he was one of my prefer ones

• Like 3

8 hours ago, tiny06 said:

Before anything. I just wanted to share with you how I'm happy to be talking about this series with you guys. (sorry for my english sometimes)

Seriously, For sure it would be nice to put everybody together to watch this, but it's impossible. :persevere:

What a shame, the series it's reaching the end. 

polaroidpicture you're amazing, you said everything, thanks. I agree with most you said, I just want to add somethings from my point of view

I think he has not, at least with man, because he said after the first kiss with Can " Kissing a boy is not bad afterall " but something seems confuse in this, because he acts like he knows he's gay, but in the closet yet. But he says that, kind weird. 

That's a point they mad it very clear for us. nice done writers.

that's my main point. I get what Tin did in this epsode(10). He wanted to have some flirtation with Can, he already knew Can was affected by him. It's not only because he has hit a week spot, I mean, for me in this momment Tin already know inside of him he feels attraction to Can. He's playing this game because he has been pulled by a magnet wich is Can. And of course he has all his inner questions that affect his behaviour. in the end of the scene when he's in the car, it's obvious that's he is confused, by his own behaviour, wich for me  shows that's something really like a magnet, not only reasonable. 

haha, Everybody. 

am I the only one who thinks Can is hotter than Tin? I'm begining to feel myself weird for that

First of all, thank you for reading. This forum is so refreshing and non-judgy and I think that's why I felt comfortable enough sharing my thoughts. I'm really quite shy. 

You're right in stating that Tin has only ever been with girls. But I get the feeling that Tin wouldn't ever stop himself from going after what he wants, regardless of gender. Tin usually gives zero f*ucks, just says and does what he wants. Is it a nurture over a nature thing? Not sure! 

As far as your preference for Can...there's nothing weird about it. Please never repeat that. We all like what we like. No judgement, all love! I think Can is super cute. Just like Techno, I want to take care of him, keep him happy, make sure he's okay. I melt whenever he interacts with Pete. I love the friendship that they're building because of Ae and Tin. Ae is more my style but I can't deny that Tin is hot af. 

• Like 7

I like this guy ego and arrogant character , he look handsome :wub:

Can i love him? Like marry him :phew:?

Image may contain: 1 person, closeup

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

31 minutes ago, WeLoveSoompi said:

Image may contain: 1 person, closeup

You might have to wait in line. I think he's becoming more attractive to some people on here. :D 

• LOL 3

51 minutes ago, WeLoveSoompi said:

As long as you dont include "Can" in that sentence. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

I know this is way off topic but wanted to put it on here anyway. Hug for Hope is a fund raiser to help provide medical and health care to hospitals for children in Thailand. Anything that helps children in this world will always have my support.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I know this is way off topic but wanted to put it on here anyway. Hug for Hope is a fund raiser to help provide medical and health care to hospitals for children in Thailand. Anything that helps children in this world will always have my support.

AWWW TEE is such a sweetheart---He would be such an AWESOME BEAM in 2MOONS2

• Like 5

13 hours ago, polaroidpicture said:

But I get the feeling that Tin wouldn't ever stop himself from going after what he wants, regardless of gender. Tin usually gives zero f*ucks, just says and does what he wants.

but then, don't you agree these questions are poorly worked in this kind of series?

I mean in MIR there was also a couple that was formed with technically a straight guy that all of a sudden is in love with a boy. 

So no being gay or becoming gay personal matters shown. they took such a distancy to the real world sometimes with this histories.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

You might have to wait in line. I think he's becoming more attractive to some people on here. :D 

While he is cute, I can't help but find Perth cuter :lol:

It's what I call the "I like the tan/dark one" syndrome...Since I barely get attracted to people physically, I have noticed that in Dramas I tend to pay more attention to those that are tanned/dark skin instead of the fair skin ones and I never truly took notice of it, until I was riding the train and I kept obsessing over this guy's gorgeous tanned skin :flushed:and then I started realizing that from Thai Dramas I was always paying more attention to characters like Kongpop, Pete (Kiss me again), Knott (sotus), and now Ae and they all had two things in common (their gorgeous tanned skin and their really beautiful smiles) guess I do have a preference :phew:

Also why I find Mark (Kengkla)'s character charming :smirk:

(also might be because I myself have naturally tanned skin) 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

8 minutes ago, Harunacamelia said:

so why I find Mark (Kengkla)'s character charming :smirk:

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

25 minutes ago, Harunacamelia said:

:lol: you made my night !!!

thought I might ! and here's a cookie !:cookie:

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, deltos said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Between him and his brother, P'No doesn't have a chance. He's already "doomed". :fearful: :joy:

• LOL 2

:tears: OMG " Love is true "  . . .  i dont know why i cry when watch this video xD because the song suit with the video? or anything . . ? lol :bawling:

• Like 2

may be a spoiler to some regarding a character that already appeared in the series.

Spoiler

so apparently Money would be good friends with Pete and his gang in the novel, she regularly appears in the novel, and even went out with the whole gang (with Pond, ChaAim, Ae etc) a few times

• Like 3