[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

About TumTar from teaser.

Spoiler

There is suggestion that it's just Tar's nightmare. Which has more sense. Because forcing-part really don't fit in my impression about Tum who always so caring about Tar.

52 minutes ago, Harunacamelia said:

2) Again with Ae...Random thread from his pants coming undone while Pete raises his shirt on the bed

My eyes are catching it every time i rewatch this scene.:D

To add to the list:

I like to observe background people in part4 when Tin and Can are on the street. There are many of them looking at boys. I guess they are curious about what is filming there.:lol:

52 minutes ago, Harunacamelia said:

Boe will continue her search...

There is nice guy next to her almost every time.)) Part of me want to ship her and Ping. But bigger part actually glad to see close friendship between girl and boy (without some romance involved).

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, aniola said:

There is nice guy next to her almost every time.)) Part of me wants to ship her and Ping. But bigger part really glad to see close friendship between girl and boy (without some romance involved).

You know James (Ping) is going to have his own romance in a new Thai series called "The Effect". Not sure when it's going to be aired. I think it's a new series. I'll have to double check on that.

Edit: I think it's going to be aired in March 2019. 

55 minutes ago, aniola said:

About TumTar from teaser.

Hide contents

There is suggestion that it's just Tar's nightmare. Which has more sense. Because forcing-part really don't fit in my impression about Tum who always so caring about Tar.

To add to the list:

I like to observe background people in part4 when Tin and Can are on the street. There are many of them looking at boys. I guess they are curious about what is filming there.:lol:

There is nice guy next to her almost every time.)) Part of me want to ship her and Ping. But bigger part actually glad to see close friendship between girl and boy (without some romance involved).

I've been shipping them since he hit her on the head that one time...They just work so well and are able to act out their scenes in such a natural way. I also like the idea of them just being real good friends. 

She's one of my favorite characters so seeing her happy either single or with Ping would be real nice  

1 hour ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

You know James (Ping) is going to have his own romance in a new Thai series called "The Effect".

Yes, i know. And i heard it would be not lovey-dovey as LBC but with angst, bulling, violence and maybe rape. Quite triggering if it's true. So will see what this series would look like.

And it feels like there are so much time to the spring. For me it is because i don't like winter: long, cold and lightday is short. Only snow is beautiful.

2 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Talk about being observant. I love it. Well i'm glad that you mentioned Good. I said a long time ago that I was starting to like the guy, even his slow speech had something attractive about it. And, you know what it means with Tin's big hands. Can is going to be super happy boy. :tounge_xd::joy:

Spoiler

Ummm according to the novel...they both are quite "happy". Can being the " power bottom that he is... rides   take advantage of those hands... Good was actually paired with Mark in IAYK....and Mark did, what he's best at doing...:phew:

25 minutes ago, deltos said:
  Hide contents

Ummm according to the novel...they both are quite "happy". Can being the " power bottom that he is... rides   take advantage of those hands... Good was actually paired with Mark in IAYK....and Mark did, what he's best at doing...:phew:

@deltos, Bright (Best)/August (Mark) were my favorite pairing. I still remember that bathtub makeout. Aren't they planning a sequel? 

And Tin will have to bring his A game to handle Can once he's fully on board. Season 2 please! Plan will probably turn bright red from head to toe but I am so ready for horizontal TinCan. 

9 minutes ago, polaroidpicture said:

@deltos, Bright (Best)/August (Mark) were my favorite pairing. I still remember that bathtub makeout. Aren't they planning a sequel? 

And Tin will have to bring his A game to handle Can once he's fully on board. Season 2 please! Plan will probably turn bright red from head to toe but I am so ready for horizontal TinCan. 

I'm not sure about a sequel...I think there was convo when IAYK came  out...but I havent' heard anything since then. I think the Best/Mark combo was the best too..Mark has the same kind of swag in LBC...lol

Agreed. The Tin/Can  horizontal dance will make screens go up in  flames...:joy:

There were sooo many little things I loved about this episode.. And also, Found a part of 'ME' in LBCland.. :lol:

Spoiler

QSiIrSb.jpg

No wonder Ae feels jealous of Tin.. I like their friendship. I think Pete realized it long back, maybe even before Tin realized he fell for Can. :lol: Pete is the cutest cupid if Pond is the genius one. Whatever effect the word "Tin" has on Ae, now its sure that the word "Ae" has the same effect on Tin. Heh.

dpq9JZ2.jpg

These two are just the match. One speaks that I have to pause and rewind the subtitles and the other speaks that I can give a rest for my hands. Ha.

I knew it, Tin will not be letting go of the secret of Cantaloupe that easily.  Tin-Can scenes hitting all the right spot with this episode. Whenever Can had palpitations (when Tin said he wants to date or when Tin found out Can was blushing) I love it that he chose to ran away. Heh.

xAENdZg.jpg

This is soooo ME. Shipping for the wrong couple and happy all alone inside my head.. :lol: I look forward to the day she finds out the real deal is actually Tin-Can. I feel sorry for her. err. me. heh.

iVgFmq2.jpg

Tin's logic is astounding for me. Ha. I didnt know there was this meaning behind "11AM". Heh.  I wonder if Can finds Tin intimidating when he is 2 or 3 steps ahead of Can. Like asking for a date or the definition of a kiss on their first date. And fortunately for Can, he didnt open his mouth and Tin only got to lick his lips.. Lol.

WlWxGWn.jpg

These Goldfishes are TOO active just like Ae. Lol. I can see they gave lots of food for them. And for the kisses, I cant help thinking, it might be a bit painful for Pete. Also in recent scenes, Pete doesnt even get to kiss Ae. Lol. Ae has become too dominating to allow Pete to get some action. Yeah they told that this is the last love scene for them. But I wish there is a sweet peck like "it happens everyday" kind. My wish list for this drama is over with that. Heh.

Can mentioned about how Tin looked like he would eat him alive.. For those who wouldnt know how that would actually look like..  This is it....

jaIU3it.jpg

Even if I really like this episode without understanding a thing, it's so much better with the subtitles... As soon as I wake up it was my first thought, subtitles, subtitles and yeah they were out!!!

57 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:
Spoiler

Whatever effect the word "Tin" has on Ae, now its sure that the word "Ae" has the same effect on Tin. Heh.

Pete is the cutest cupid if Pond is the genius one.

Spoiler

5555 so true, it was fun!!!

Pete is still innocent in his way of acting that's why he is so cute ... while Pond doesn't care about the consequences, the goal is the only purpose.

57 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:
Spoiler

Can mentioned about how Tin looked like he would eat him alive.. For those who wouldn't know how that would actually look like..  This is it....

jaIU3it.jpg

Spoiler

5555 again so true! Techno is really in danger, the waiting is now unbearable for Kengkla, 3 years of conspiracy with Nic, we had a small selection of all his Machiavellian ideas to attract Techno's attention.

But I'm a little frustrated, in 12 episodes they had only two scenes together and Techno is unconscious in this one :wacko:

For the background, there is so many little details I like. By example, they always stop in the middle of the way to chat, and there are always people who are passing, in the last one, two "couples" had difficulties to cross while not disturbing the acting game. :D

But for me the best is the guy in the line to buy food when Can and Techno take 10 hours to chat and eat directly at the stand! :lol:

10 hours ago, Harunacamelia said:

2) Again with Ae...Random thread from his pants coming undone while Pete raises his shirt on the bed LOL

9 hours ago, aniola said:

So do I, I want to tear it off :)

But this scene, wow this scene... 

Spoiler

YvgxAKdO_o.jpg

[I want] to make you moan :w00t:

The erotism of this scene is at the same level that their locker's scene... I love it!!!

3 hours ago, mellialuna said:
Spoiler

5555 again so true! Techno is really in danger, the waiting is now unbearable for Kengkla, 3 years of conspiracy with Nic, we had a small selection of all his Machiavellian ideas to attract Techno's attention.

But I'm a little frustrated, in 12 episodes they had only two scenes together and Techno is unconscious in this one :wacko:

I am also waiting for that "dangerous" scene Lol. I feel you. KK/Techno fans  have the most patience of the fans lot. As far as I know, no one is annoyed but still silently waiting. I hope at least in the last 2 episodes, the fans get their appetizer even if not the main course. But the preview makes it look like, even in the next episode it might not happen.

I like next week's preview though. Two cheek kisses. Its my thing. :lol:

7 minutes ago, mellialuna said:

They made some really fun pictures to express the unbearable waiting, each time it makes me laugh! :)

I saw only one with that skeleton thing. That was funny. Yeah we need some sense of humor to get through tough times. I get the feeling its better to look forward to the spinoff than pinning all hopes on the last 2 episodes. I hope the fans are not too disappointed if the ending here is not satisfactory.

according to the sub, they already kissed twice. so probably it is shot not in order and I dont know why they decided not to do that scene.

and regarding Tin's 11 AM strategy, well. if Can wants to change the time, he has to call Tin. Tin will get his number. So it's so cunning.

48 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

I saw only one with that skeleton thing. That was funny. Yeah we need some sense of humor to get through tough times. I get the feeling its better to look forward to the spinoff than pinning all hopes on the last 2 episodes. I hope the fans are not too disappointed if the ending here is not satisfactory.

Yeah the skeleton one, I like it but I love this one more

Spoiler

I think fans are patient because they know about the spinoff, but I am not, because it will have small probabilities that New will direct it, and I know the actors have done an AMAZING job but for me the real thing is New and his team, his dedication to this project and of course Mame's stories.

ok I'm dead each time I'm watching this clip (and I have watch it so many times)

4 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

Can mentioned about how Tin looked like he would eat him alive.. For those who wouldnt know how that would actually look like..  This is it....

1 hour ago, dramaandfood said:

KK/Techno fans  have the most patience of the fans lot. As far as I know, no one is annoyed but still silently waiting. I hope at least in the last 2 episodes, the fans get their appetizer even if not the main course. But the preview makes it look like, even in the next episode it might not happen.

16 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

I hope the fans are not too disappointed if the ending here is not satisfactory.

Spoiler

Yes, I'm waiting with an abundance of patience.  An abundance - a really lot of patience - ginormous amount of.patience. 

14 minutes ago, mellialuna said:

Reveal hidden contents

ok I'm dead each time I'm watching this extract (and I have watch it so many times)

ROFL. That was funny.

Yeah there are so many things that can go wrong with a spinoff too. Its hard being a fan.

@deltos I clicked play the first time you posted. I thought it might get over sometime. Then I knew the 10hours was literally 10hours.. :lol: Maybe I will save it when I am terribly sad.

7 minutes ago, deltos said:

Yes, I'm waiting with an abundance of patience.  An abundance - a really lot of patience - ginormous amount of patience. 

I'm with you... waiting again, and again, and again ... :unsure:

7 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

Yeah there are so many things that can go wrong with a spinoff too. Its hard being a fan.

Agreed! and it can't be helped to still have hope ...

20 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

@deltos I clicked play the first time you posted. I thought it might get over sometime. Then I knew the 10hours was literally 10hours.. :lol: Maybe I will save it when I am terribly sad.

Actually...this is the KK/Techno Theme song:joy:  Fans standing in Unity...waving rainbow flags !  Shouting K-K-T !!!!  High Hopes got too have High Hopes !!!

Spoiler

19 minutes ago, mellialuna said:

Agreed! and it can't be helped to still have hope ..

I really like how straightforward and sincere Tin is now. He found the right way to become closer to Can: just to be honest with what he thinks, what he wants, what he is uncertain about. Also teasing is good. There is no way Tin will stop calling Can as Cantaloupe now.:D Btw, every time i watch scene with Tin are eating it i cannot not think that Mean didn't like this fruit.

Cupid Pete is just cutie pie. It's adorable how happy he is about Tin no more being grumpycat everytime.^_^

4 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

Shipping for the wrong couple and happy all alone inside my head.. :lol: I look forward to the day she finds out the real deal is actually Tin-Can.

She is so funny with her shipping that I should always remind myself that i don't approve her behavior since shipping real people when they are not together is taboo for me. Especially when person become too nosy about it. So i'm waiting for her to switch on TinCan too.

Btw, it would be funny to see Ae's reaction if he ever find out about #TinPete. Good for him that he don't use social media much.))

25 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

Its hard being a fan.

I'm so tired with all this drama. I wish i didn't know about it. But it's hard to ignore since i'm curious person who like to read everything what i can find when i'm fan of something.:mellow:

Archived