Director:

Broadcast Period: 4/25/2018

Cast:

Gu Jia Cheng

Zhao Lu Si

Jason Koo

Peng Chu Yue

Synopsis:

Luo Fei Fei, a girl from the 21st century, was transported to a mysterious world of the past -Huang Dao Guo. In the nation of Huang Dao, its leadership is rotated among the 12 constellation owners every thousand years. There, Fei Fei meets the current emperor of the nation, Bei Tang Yi, who is also the owner of the Capricorn constellation.

Cr mydramalist

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Oh! My Emperor 哦!我的皇帝陛下 Raw Episodes

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
@angelangie l akinahana89 l LavelyShai

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2018] Oh! My Emperor 哦!我的皇帝陛下

When I first saw the title, I was like, "Huh? I'm reading it correctly?". Oh My General 将军在上 was the first thing popped in my head. See how the Chinese title played? It's down 下, not up 上 。:D

Most of the actors are from a china boy group X玖少年团. Handsome but i find some look abit alike.

Pics (mixture of normal look and char look). The colours and style in the posters look abit like Go Princess Go.

https://wapbaike.baidu.com/pic/哦!我的皇帝陛下/22291816/0/ae51f3deb48f8c544a2c595a36292df5e1fe7fcc?bk_fr=view_img

11 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

Most of the actors are from a china boy group X玖少年团. Handsome but i find some look abit alike.

Pics (mixture of normal look and char look). The colours and style in the posters look abit like Go Princess Go.

https://wapbaike.baidu.com/pic/哦!我的皇帝陛下/22291816/0/ae51f3deb48f8c544a2c595a36292df5e1fe7fcc?bk_fr=view_img

I can't tell who is who LOL :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • sugarplum892 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2018] Oh! My Emperor 哦!我的皇帝陛下
16 hours ago, linh5000 said:

Does anybody if there is gonna be part two?  

The ending is soooooooooooooooo dumb and left sooooooooooo many unanswered questions.

ITA. I was left with  WTH expression on my face at the ending!!

On Thursday, May 10, 2018 at 7:59 AM, linh5000 said:

Does anybody if there is gonna be part two?  

The ending is soooooooooooooooo dumb and left sooooooooooo many unanswered questions.

20 hours ago, whome said:

ITA. I was left with  WTH expression on my face at the ending!!

Yes Season 2 from 23 May source

Subbing started by yo yo television series on youtube  (1 to 6 and 9 episode subbed )

738b4710b912c8fcd13268b8f0039245d7882185

My painful ship

d53f8794a4c27d1ec809a2b117d5ad6eddc43893

Archived