Network: MBC

Episodes: 124

Release Date: June 25th, 2018 - January 11th, 2019

Runtime: Monday-Friday 19:15

Directed by: Kim Jung Ho
Written by: Lee Do Hyun

Official Website: http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/lies/

Plot:

Han Woo-Jung  has a bright personality. She is betrayed by her best friend Shin Hwa-Kyung. Because of the betrayal, Han Woo-Jung's life is ruined. Han Woo-Jung keeps pursuing her dream and never loses hope.

Cast:

Seo Hae Won as Han Woo-Jung

1_hanwj.jpg

Oh Seung A as Shin Hwa Kyung

1_shinhk.jpg

Kim Kyung Nam as Yoon Do Bin

1_yoondb.jpg

Lee Yoong Moon as Yoon Jae Bin

1_yoonjb.jpg

People around Hwa Kyung

Jun Noh Min as Shin Myung Joon
Lee Il Hwa as Oh Yun Hee
Suh In Suk as Oh Sang Pil
??? as Oh Yun Suk

People around Woo Jung

Kim Hye Sun as Han Joo Won
Lee Joon Young as Han Woo Chul

People around Do Bin

Park Chul Min as Yoon Chang Soo
Kim Hee Jung as Heo Yong Shim
Kim Ye Rin as Yoon Sae Hee

Others

Lee Joo Suk as Chief Secretary Kwon
Lee Hee Do as Park Choon Sung
Jun Jung Ro
as Secretary Min

Character chart:

cast-v2.jpg

Source: asianwiki, koreandrama

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] Secrets and Lies, 비밀과 거짓말, Mon-Fri 19:15 - Premiers on June 25th
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] Secrets and Lies, 비밀과 거짓말, Mon-Fri @ 19:15 KST - Premiers on June 25th
22 hours ago, tulip06 said:

Finally, some daily drama crack!

Yes @tulip06  Finally our drama crack :w00t:  This one should be really good..  HK is going to betray her bestfrend who is holding her secret that she's not the biological child of that family..  My guess is she will cheat her friend out of the announcer job.. Whatever it is it's going to be really bad..

So daddy pulled a fast one not only on his wife but FIL also.. He brought the orphan into the home passing her oiff after the real G/child has died.. I don' think she's really dead..  If HK thinks she can go up against the man who gave her a wealthy life she's sorely mistaken.. Daddy looks to be very ambition and it wouldn't suprise me if he was involved with the son and G/son of the family being killed..

• 2 weeks later...

@0ly40  Are you and I the only ones watching this drama..?  I'm liking this drama.. Wifey went looking for trouble and now she finds it.. She brought all her troubles upon herself..  I wait ti see how HK reacts when she finds out who daddy dearest real daughter is and I hope he steps in to check HK ab out messing with his innocent daughter..

Archived