[Drama 2018-2019] Secrets and Lies, 비밀과 거짓말

0ly40

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the universe is dying to get father and daughter to know about each other. I just hate to see Shin Hwa Kyung  to find out that Woo Jung is Shin Myung Joon's daughter. I think it is too early for her to find out. If she finds out , she will do something really terrible to Woo Jung because she is EVIL.  THis Beechhhh almos killed her father but because she still loves him she didn't do it. But SHE HATES WOO JUNG AND SHE IS MOST LIKELY ABLE TO KILL HER.   So scared now.  :bawling:   boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifboohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

@UnniSarah

Whaha  who would have thought JB had such a skill to snatch the DNA paper from SMJ’s secretary.    Yeah I’m sure WJ’s mom got the real DNA paper and SMJ had a fake one.   Unfortunately it seems JB  knows about the truth and sooner later he will blurt it out to HK.  
 WJ was moved a bit by HK’s hospital visit but she quickly learned about HK’s intention.  Though WJ lost to HK this time, she is gaining something more important which is DB.   Fighting WooBin

On 7/27/2018 at 10:38 AM, UnniSarah said:

Exactly @Leila Essalih... Remember the lady ( Chang Soo's ) fisrt love is the one who gave him the baby or switched babies.  She gave him a lot of money and he refused to tell his family about it. He is digusting just like his son Jae Bin. They both have that disgusting character trait ( SELFISHNESS AND GREED). 

Yeah  you are right the grandson might be DB since JB is more like their parents right?   So according to the secretary, this woman contacted to him and told him that, before she left for the US, she put the boy some place and he got adopted.  Now if she is the same woman whom Chang Soo met and gave him money and it is DB, then how did Chang Soo persuade his wife to keep the boy?

Btw How about Han Woo Chul, the Autistic boy?  Both Woo Jung and Woo Chul have mom’s last name.  Did mom really marry to the man named with Han or she adopt Woo Chul  OR Woo Chul, the grand son somehow??

Why SMJ was so eager to find whether WJ was his daughter?  In his current position it shouldn’t make  any difference, since his livelihood hangs on by the whim of his wife and FIL.
Wow SMJ is getting a slap from his wife in next ep. :sweatingbullets:

I think Woo Chul is related to the family.. This will make psycho wife have to repent and except huuby off spring and the other psycho will go nuts because she's going to feel like everything is being takken away from her when it wasnlt hers to begin with.. I still say she will try and hrm WC

1 hour ago, booha said:

Why SMJ was so eager to find whether WJ was his daughter?  In his current position it shouldn’t make  any difference, since his livelihood hangs on by the whim of his wife and FIL.
Wow SMJ is getting a slap from his wife in next ep. :sweatingbullets:

I think the lost of his daughter is still painful to him till this day. He never got the chance to properly grieve for her all these years. I think knowing he has child might actually soften him up a bit. I think without knowing who WJ is he is still drawn to her and he finds her charming. WJ is the exact replica of her mother when she was younger. I think he wants a child of his own blood around , someone he can trust and truly love. He can't seem to love Shin Hwa Kyung. 

BEsides @booha , the universe has some new plans for Shin Myung Joon. The universe wants this to come out. Lookat how many times WJ has landed on Shin Myung Joon's presence. smh smh smh What do you think chingu's ???

4 hours ago, sava2sava said:

I think Woo Chul is related to the family.. This will make psycho wife have to repent and except huuby off spring and the other psycho will go nuts because she's going to feel like everything is being takken away from her when it wasnlt hers to begin with.. I still say she will try and hrm WC

If Woo Chul is related in some way, I hope he can bring a big lightening rod to that psycho family.  Btw Woo Chul isn’t normal but he has a very likable personality.   His voice and his sing-song way of talking make him endearing.  

4 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I think the lost of his daughter is still painful to him till this day. He never got the chance to properly grieve for her all these years. I think knowing he has child might actually soften him up a bit. I think without knowing who WJ is he is still drawn to her and he finds her charming. WJ is the exact replica of her mother when she was younger. I think he wants a child of his own blood around , someone he can trust and truly love. He can't seem to love Shin Hwa Kyung. 

BEsides @booha , the universe has some new plans for Shin Myung Joon. The universe wants this to come out. Lookat how many times WJ has landed on Shin Myung Joon's presence. smh smh smh What do you think chingu's ???

Ohh you are right. SMJ and WJ were given many encounters (by the laws of the universe)   I remember there was tenderness in SMJ’s voice, when he saw WJ for the first time.  He seemed relaxed too.   Maybe I need to go back and rewatch how they interact with each other afterwards.    Now with HK, we know how surprised SMJ was by Hk’s action when she was introduced to OYH the first time.   He didn’t know HK was so desperate for having a family, a rich one that she would do anything.    Then living in that oppressive family gave everybody warped mind sets.    However, though they are busy being snarky to each other, underneath they might have feelings for each other( since it’s in a daily land)  

Btw when HK said the secretary was a secret admirer of OYH all these years, I was like puwhaaaa… you must be kidding.   That dorky secretary was a sad forlorn white knight for psycho OYH.  whaha    Then later in such timely fashion, OYH gave a suit to him.  lol   Now it means I have to wonder at the end whether SMJ will go back to WJ’s mom, and OYH with the secretary who loves and adores her( from HK’s words, she’s so beautiful and so dazzling it hurts your eyes    haha)  

JB in action :ph34r::lol:

z2v7Hp7.gif

Yt6ccDs.gif

20 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@UnniSarah  I think losing his child is his own karma.. I think he has something to do with BIL being dead and his son missing.. 

When it comes to the wife I think she always being kind of loco in the head.. Finding out her hubby had someone else besides her at said time is problomatic to her and he has a child with another women really going to send her over the edge.. It wouldn't suprise me if both the psychos try and kill WJ off..   

I haven't watch the last few episode but who is JB stealing a DNA report for and who was it done on..? 

Also @booha Are you watching love to the end ? I think this one is the daily we all been waiting for

@sava2sava

Shin Myung Joon learned Woo Jung was in the hospital for an allergy from eating pineapple.   SMJ himself has the same allergy so he had a DNA test whether WJ was his daughter.   WJ’s mom found out about the DNA test and asked Jae Bin to steal the test result.  We know JB has a hard time keeping any secret  but WJ’s mom doesn’t know about it.  haha   It was very funny to see, when WJ’s mom told him to keep the secret the rest of his life, his lips quivered anxiously.   lol
PS Yes I’m watching  ‘love to the end’.  It just started so I haven’t decided how far I want to go with it.  Besides my actor’s drama(devilish joy)  is supposed to start 9/5.  :P

JB was swapping the DNA report when Joo Wan (TV mom) discovered that Pres. Shin was doing a DNA check on Woo Jung and himself.  The pineapple allergy set him off as suspecting that he really was WJ's father.  JB pulled it off as the report he switched was a "no match" report that TV mom and JB came up with.  Snoopy Hwa Kyung already has seen the false report, so temporarily she's backed off of Woo Jung.  Psycho Mom is ready for a meltdown since the pineapple allergies arose, but she'll be totally ready for a straight jacket when her nephew is revealed and appears.

Upcoming is young brother having seen the real DNA report and writing some of the information on the origami that he made for different people.  Everyone is shocked and knows that it can't be getting out.

So JB is the heir as we slowly get bits of info from the restaurant couple.  There are many references about "10 years ago" as if mister faked an "affair" and claimed JB as his.  I think originally JB might have been at the orphanage that closed 10 years ago, and has put Gramps at a dead end as there are no more leads.

Do Bin met Gramps in the washroom and Grandpa has some kind of seizure.   More Friday....

18 hours ago, msmy said:

So JB is the heir as we slowly get bits of info from the restaurant couple.  There are many references about "10 years ago" as if mister faked an "affair" and claimed JB as his.  I think originally JB might have been at the orphanage that closed 10 years ago, and has put Gramps at a dead end as there are no more leads.

@msmy.....Chingu, Annyeonhaseyo  Are you sure JB is the heir?????

JB doesn’t have an ounce of evilness in him, he can’t even keep a secret. JB also acts very much like his parents. I am finding hard to believe he is the heir. I might wrong.  If JB is the heir, then JB will end up with Woo Jung. That is something I am so not ready for or will ever like. I really hate this character. I think with Kdrama rules the heir is the child that Shin Hwa Kyung wants to be with but can never obtain the affection of their desire. JB is already in love with her and she can easily seduce him to her side and end up being Madame of Misaeng. We can’t have that. We all heard him say she is the type of woman he likes, even afte all te time she treats him like crap he is still spying on the Han for her. He is too much of a fool. The greedy, ambitious and evil become obsessed with the guy they want and that will be Do Bin for Shin Hwa Kyung. In the Correlation Chart  it proves that the Chairman’s son will come back Oh Yun Suk.  Here is the proof 

0yo7En-vjK2rshYlqgcbeXiulTDMaY0A76UKWp1x

Adeul is written on the Correlation chart 아들

Tq8plfBTnJfX6y0MqU3IuPk66lisWfAKcJD1XmkO

The cat's out of the bag now about  Pres. Shin being WJ's birth father.  Everybody knows except Pres., his wife, and Hwa Kyung as they had the fake report that disputed it.  Thanks to Woo Cheol who wrote  the info on the paper animals, the word is out.  The mysterious Ms. Jang has missed her meeting with Grandpa since he was sidelined with a seizure.  Interesting how she is kept as the "mystery woman" for a few more episodes.  Grandpa is convinced that she can help find the grandson.

We've had a rash of dramas lately with the female lead so consumed with hate that they are out for blood, and worse.  Too bad writers are stuck in that mode;  it's not original and not interesting.  And what's with all the men being shoemakers lately?  Just recently there have been 3 dramas in a row with that occupation.

I find the restaurant couple hilarious.  Kim Hee Jung does comedy really well (DB's mom).  Nothing gets past her;  I pity her husband when she finds out what he's up to.:lol:

@msmy.... Chingu  don't pity the Chang-Soo because he doesn't know how to be honest with his wife. His wife is busting her a** everyday to take care of her family and all he does is be is play and eat at the restaurant. After all these years he now wants to step up but not the legal way.  Instead of finding way to help his wife step by step, he want to invest the money that isn't guaranteed. People who don't know how to step up and have no ambitions in life will always get conned because they don't know the meaning of hard work. He is also sleezy . Why do i think that? Well because instead of investing the money he has, he should give it to wife and the wife can repay the money because their restaurant is legit. smh smh smh  DO you want to bet? @booha and @sava2sava   He will use they money his first love gave him to hold on to and be conned. Then  they ( meaning his wife will have to repay that lady ) the money back because that is important money. THat is why he is a sleeze ball. I hate this character because he loves to play, eat and lie . 

I think the money Chang Soo is holding on to might be connected to Chairman Oh. Wouldn't that be a great twist in the story. The chairman will connect the dot and soon he will know where his grandson is.  

Brief summary episode 31... Woo Jung knows that Pres. Shin is her father.  Pres. Shin still believes the fake paternity test.

Restaurant Mom looks at hubby's phone and finds, then calls ex-girlfriend.  They meet, friend faints... more coming in ep. 32 according to the preview.

Dr. tells HK that Gramps is O.K., just high blood pressure.  HK engages him in a conversation about Pres. Shin's test, then Dr. says, "You should comfort him since he found out that he has an illegitimate child."  HK goes nuts.

Not sure, but I think Gramps was told the family that adopted grandson was named Jo from Busan (??)  They are on the hunt.

@UnniSarah

Okay now we got a bit more info about Grandson.  
Oh Yun Hee discovered the report about Jang Hyun Suk.  
The report  showed another name (Yoon Gi Soo which has the same last name with the Yoon family. Maybe they are related??).  YGS is from the same village with JHS.  After JHS left for Seoul YGS followed her and they married and she gave birth. Then later she emigrated to Canada.  
When OYH saw the name Yoon Gi Su, she acted like she was vaguely familiar with the name.
Possible JHS and YGS worked in the Grandpa house and they got tangled in a family crisis?

Generally the things in the drama are moving with a good pace except about Grandson. So far finding Grandson is like slow drips.  Possible it will be dragged around for many eps.   

Yeah Chang Soo is a sleazy buffoon. But sooner or later his poor wife will find out about the money.  Then more raucousness from them  lol haha

PS Hum   Yoon Gi Soo and Yoon Chang Soo have the same last word.  Could it mean they are bothers??

1 hour ago, booha said:

PS Hum   Yoon Gi Soo and Yoon Chang Soo have the same last word.  Could it mean they are bothers??

@booha.... What if they are one of the same person? That could be a possibility , shrugging right now.  Yoon Chan Soo has never had a job this might have been the reason why he doesn’t have one . In the preview, his wife said thirty years has passed . If there is a brother, where is he??? 

Hwa Kyung is truly a beeechhh. It seems like she lookes to be hurt. Can you believe she told Jae Bin to make a choice between his job and her. She made it seems so personal. Jae Bin looked so devastated and I think in the end he will choose her. Choosing her will finally wake him up once he realizes this girl she loves is using him because she has designs for his brother. 

Woo Jung is starting to get only Nevers. Wae!! She decides to give Hwa Kyung the upper hand so she can entrap him in her trap. We all know who Do Bin likes Woo Jung  and there is no way he will fall for her trap but I know for a fact that Hwa Kyung will worm her way in his life and convince the mother that she is a better choice. She wants the best for Do Bin. 

@UnniSarah

Gosh  there are just too many missing pieces.  I have a feeling the mystery about Grandson will go on for a while.   Jang Hyun Suk looked sick.  Maybe she’s dying.   Yeah it seems Chang Soo’s wife knows who JHS  is but the wife must haven’t seen her before?

Pity on JB    Before I thought he was just a bumbling dodo but I changed.    JB has enough an insightful mind to tell HK that in the relationship, such things as love and hate can come from the same place.  It was amusing to watch him wobbling around from different pulls.  Yes I think he will cave in from HK’s threatening stare.  hehe  I feel like the actor is having a lot of fun playing JB.   

O.K., I think we now know who the players are.  Ms. Jang , the mystery woman, is a friend of dead son Yeon Seok and his wife Yoon Ji Soo, who is also dead.  Ms. Jang, who everyone thinks is the ex-girlfriend of Chong-Soo (restaurant Dad) is the one responsible for placing  Chairman Oh's grandson somewhere safe so Chairman would not find him.  At the restaurant, Ms. Jang was there much to the objection by restaurant Mom, and the 2 boys DB and JB walked in.  Ms Jang stared strongly at the 2 boys.  She knows that 1 of them is the grandson.

Showdown tomorrow with Ms. Jang and Gramps.

OOPS  sorry  Yoon Gi Soo is a woman, not a man. :wacko:   (according to Grandpa and Yun Hee)  Yoon Gi Soo dated Oh Yun Seuk (Grandpa’s son) and they had a son who was supposed to be dead.  Then Grandpa told Yun Hee that he’s alive.  Which shocked Yun Hee then later Shin Myung Joon.  Yup this family can use some shock treatment.  
The report paper indicated that Jang Hyun Suk and Yoon Gi Soo were from the same village. And JHS went to Seoul first and YGS followed her later.  
However I wonder if Jang Hyun Suk is the real mom to Grandson but lied to Grandpa. She may be dying and came back to see her son for the last time.  

EDIT:

@msmy

Haha it looks like  we made a posting at the same time.  Btw I noticed too how the woman stared at.  But that stare is more like mom’s expression? 

Archived