[Drama 2018-2019] Secrets and Lies, 비밀과 거짓말

0ly40

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah the writer is dragging  out  the identity of Grandson.   Wow it seems HK has something to do with the death of real HK.  Either she was the one who caused her death or she didn’t try to help her.  Now HK declared she wanted DB.  It means she is going to torment WJ and DB ( and us)  with her crazy schemes.  DB became a helpless duck as HK approached him with such a bait ( pretend to help him  about the investigation).    Maybe WJ has to be a white knight and to rescue him from HK’s clutch?? Lol   But then WJ is acting exactly like DB at the moment.  I guess I had to resign and let HK twirl around WJ and DB. :sweatingbullets:    

Haven't seen the subbed version yet, but Pres. Shin takes Grandpa to the memorial spot of the dead granddaughter.  Grandpa says he's so sorry, and he now knows that the girl is really dead.  Big, big discussion in the newsroom, don't know what it's about.  DB and JB are coming to blows over Hwa Kyung, and she's smirking and loving it.  Does Mom find out about HK being the fake daughter?

2 hours ago, msmy said:

Haven't seen the subbed version yet, but Pres. Shin takes Grandpa to the memorial spot of the dead granddaughter.  Grandpa says he's so sorry, and he now knows that the girl is really dead.  Big, big discussion in the newsroom, don't know what it's about.  DB and JB are coming to blows over Hwa Kyung, and she's smirking and loving it.  Does Mom find out about HK being the fake daughter?

Im seriously dropping this if DB likes HK after all she has done.. I haven’t wat her today’s episode yet.. have to wait for subs but no way will that keep me here. It’s so messed up already it doesn’t need this added in. How can a supposedly decent guy like a person he knows is evil! 

Crazy Mom has a hissy fit about HK not being allowed to come home, so eventually Grandpa gives in.  When HK appears before Gramps, he tells her that he has taken back all of her shares, so she is just a figurehead.  HK is floored.

Another attempt at getting Han Joo Wan fired when a woman who was on "Missing Memories" was online claiming the program was staged.  HK smirks so she's probably behind it.

Crazy Mom wonders where hubbie and Gramps are going alone;  they claim it is to see a client.  She follows them secretly to the burial site and now knows her daughter is there.  The preview shows her kicking out HK again in total disgust.

This is just a hunch, but I'm still thinking that JB is the heir and because he likes HK so much, he will get her into the household again.  HK will play him for everything she can being the creep that she is.

Ep. 44... Do Bin confesses to Woo Jung that he likes her.  She was getting mixed messages by HK trying to seduce DB.  He has set it straight.  He has info on the secret funds and corruption in Miseong Group , but cannot get an investigative reporter to take it on.

Pres. Shin admits to HK that he took Gramps to the  charnel house to see the dead daughter.  HK is really scared.

Chairman Oh calls restaurant Dad to his office.  Gramps has found out that Ji Soo (who was married to the son) is a sister to rest. Dad.  Gramps wants their child and they argue.  So one son is actually the nephew of restaurant Mom and Dad.  Ms. Jang wants to meet heir/son as she has a message for him from his mother (Ji Soo).  She insists that she must deliver it to him in person.

Crazy Mom knows about the whole sordid mess with her dead daughter and fake one.  She confronts HK at end of episode.

Not much in ep. 45... Woo Jung gets a tip from co-worker that she thinks HK is behind the trouble caused to T.V. anchor Mom, WJ and Do Bin track it down, and find that HK has paid the impostor to concoct the false story about the "Memories" episode.  It all gets back to Gramps, Pres. Shin, and crazy Mom.  They are furious with HK , and HK gets the boot once more.  I assume she's really out now, but who knows?

4 hours ago, tulip06 said:

Why don't we have a preview for 46?

There aren't previews lately at the end of the episodes.  Bummer.

Actually, HK was kicked out for handing Miseong's confidential data to DB.  Pres. Shin found out about it and the data got into someone else's hands.  HK is defiant because of Pres. Shin's relationship with Woo Jung and her mother.

7 minutes ago, msmy said:

There aren't previews lately at the end of the episodes.  Bummer.

Actually, HK was kicked out for handing Miseong's confidential data to DB.  Pres. Shin found out about it and the data got into someone else's hands.  HK is defiant because of Pres. Shin's relationship with Woo Jung and her mother.

@msmy.... Isn’t that the best news ever for you. I really loved that.  HK is very delusional and I think she coveted the real HK’s mom from the the very first time they met. I have a feeling in th future President Shin’s memory will come back and remember that Fake HK was with her daughter the day she died. That tid bit of info is important.  I have come to realize that HK’s plan will always back fire on her because she is greedy. 

How many of you think that HK doesn’t know what love is really??  

How many of you suspect that HJW will be adopted or put in the family registry in the Misaeng Group family?

How many of suspected President Shin took HK to torment the girl because his daughter is dead??

Now I am positive that DB is the missing heir. HK will be the first to figure it out so she can get back in their home. She will try to look innocent. 

I was quite shock that HK’s fake mom called her THAT GIRL. 

Everything just miraculously floats along in a way that HK can still keep up her nasty work.. and what’s up with DB here? You confess to the girl then let another hold your arm after boasting she stayed at your house and had breakfast with you? Not only is JW stupid for not giving him a chance to explain, DB is even more stupid to let HK keep putting him in a position to be misunderstood. If you don’t like HK then put her in her spot in front of the girl you do like.. that’s so frustrating when they write these characters so weak they just can’t say no... that’s one thing I have loved in Sunny Again Tomorrow and I’m A Mother Too, the leads don’t let themselves be drug around at another whim.. they tell it like it is and that’s that! 

Oh, puuulease!  Rich girl gets kicked out, has nowhere to go except a 5 star hotel, and opts for the lowly restaurant family dwellings?  More scandal as a picture of TV mom and Pres. Shin hits the paper.  Nothing racy or suggestive, just a picture, and all heck breaks out.  What a dumb story line.

As i catch up on this series...I am in awl as to how stupid Jae-Bin is. He is not thinking with his brain if there's any in that head of his. He is thinking with his body instead.  Working with Joo-Won and knowing well Hwa-Kyung is at war with Joo-Won and also with Woo-Jung, how can Jae-Bin still lean towards HK to the point bringing her into the family home.  Oh well...i guess at least he did not kick out Do-Bin and have HK sleeps on DB bed sharing same room with him JW.  The crooks and bigger crooks really play their crooked mind game so well... it is cheating one another based on their theory of "FAMILY" "TRUTH"... 

Sadly even the "fair-game family" Chang-Soo and his $$$greed wife Yong-Sim is playing their own game here. the greedy wife YS is saying one thing and doing another thing all for $$$ and may I say...she is willing to selling "her so-called son" for lots of $$$ if and when grandpa Sang-Pil comes knocking for the heir.  The head of the family Chang-Soo, wife Yong-Sim, son Jae-Bin, daughter Jae-Hee... interesting all talks about $$$ first before agreeing to do a favor or help out one another.  Strangely only Do-Bin do not put forth $$$ value before doing anything for anyone.

How would this series fare towards the ending?  

One thing Gramps said to HK yesterday was that if she could come up with his grandson, he'd take her back.  Well, gosh, that's easy!  She's already in the little family's house so no problem!  There must be some DNA evidence somewhere.  Gotta grab some toothbrushes, hair, or something.

As always the evils find out first.. how is it that they always conveniently end up in the right place at the wrong time!! 

Ok, I have been pretty upset with DB lately and how he has let HK cause so many misunderstandings with WJ but that confession hit some sweet spots.. all isn’t forgiven though because now HK will really let it go against WJ so let’s see how well he can protect her. His brother will be ready to wage war too probably because DB hurt poor little HK again.. 

9 hours ago, msmy said:

One thing Gramps said to HK yesterday was that if she could come up with his grandson, he'd take her back.  Well, gosh, that's easy!  She's already in the little family's house so no problem!  There must be some DNA evidence somewhere.  Gotta grab some toothbrushes, hair, or something.

On what basis, though, as an actual grandaughter?  Will the mother accept her?

@tulip06  @msmy I told told you guys HK will the one to discover that who is the grandson. But I predict it will be the wrong grandson. If DB is chosen then HK will end up with DB. I can't stand watching the good guys end up with the bad girl. The bad girl ruin the good guys character in the drama. I hate when a character changes drastically because it changes the integrity of the person.  

Archived