Guest ericmania

Latest interview

2005-12-27

에릭의 ‘마이걸’ 코코아처럼 ‘달콤한 걸’

사랑하고 싶은, 사랑받을 만한…

새내기 연기자 박시연 4색 인터뷰

big_0512271022PDF204644.jpg

“크리스마스도 연말도 드라마 일정때문에 바쁘네요. 저나 그 사람이나 둘다.”

박시연(26)을 만났다. 그녀에게는 ‘에릭의 연인’이라는 주홍글씨 때문에 원치 않은 선입견이 새겨져 있다. 시청근처 카페에서 만난 실제 그녀는, 정말 사랑하고 싶은 여자이고 사랑받을 만한 새내기 연기자였다.

▲ 갈색-부드러움

블랙커피를 주문하지 않을까, 생각했다. 세련되고 도시적인 외모와 강렬한 눈빛에는 그게 더 잘 어울릴 것 같았다. “저는 코코아 마실게요.” 의외라 느껴졌던 선택이 실제 그녀의 모습이다. 부드럽고 따뜻한 코코아.

현재 STV 수목드라마 ‘마이걸’ 촬영현장에서 그녀는 모두가 엄지손가락을 치켜드는 ‘배려의 여왕’이다. 야외 촬영장에서 녹차와 커피를 권하고 담요도 양보하는 모습에 측근들이 종종 감동한다. 차가울 것 같다는 편견, 지워버렸다.

▲ 하얀색-순수

“얼마 전에 이사를 했는데 자꾸만 머리가 아프더라고요. 연두색 벽 색깔 때문인 것 같아 식구들이 집을 비운 새 혼자 제 방 벽을 하얗게 다시 칠했어요.”

여자 혼자 페인트 칠하는 게 쉬운 일이 아니라며 가구를 방 가운데로 모아 낑낑댔다는 무용담을 온몸으로 설명했다.

“깨끗한 하얀 벽을 보며 어찌나 기분이 좋던지 텔레비전까지 흰색으로 칠했어요. 아, 리모컨도 흰색이에요.”

잘나가는 남성그룹 신화의 인기있는 멤버 에릭을 사로잡았으니 대단한 여자일 것이라 생각했다. 하지만 얘기를 나눠 보면 장난기 가득한 어린 아이의 순수함이 자주 비친다.

▲ 분홍색-여성스러움

박시연이 분홍색 햄을 넣어 만든 버섯부대찌개가 김치찌개로 오인당한 억울함을 토로했다.

“하나를 만들어 먹더라도 영양이 고루 담겨 있어야 한다는 게 제 지론이에요. 이것저것 넣다 보니 정체성이 모호해졌지만요. 호호.”

사랑하는 사람을 위해 음식을 만드는 것은 기쁜 일이라며 정성과 영양을 담뿍 담아 맛있는 음식을 만드는 게 그녀의 꿈이라고 했다. 이기적일 것 같다는 선입견도 사라졌다.

▲ 무지개색-다채로움

국내 활동은 모델 경력이 대부분이라 그녀의 연기력을 의심하는 게 사실이다. 하지만 중국 CC-TV의 드라마 3편에 출연하며 차분히 연기력을 닦아왔다.

“우리의 ‘춘향전’ 같은 작품에서 절절한 사랑연기를 했고요, 말 타고 무술 하는 무사도 했었고, 전설을 바탕으로 한 작품에서 선녀역도 해봤어요.”

CC-TV에서 신인배우를 발굴하고자 연 오디션에 선발돼 혈혈단신 중국으로 갔다. 한국인은 통역관 한 사람뿐이라 외로웠다. 매니저 없이 고생도 많았지만, 중국어 실력이 부쩍 늘었고 연기에만 매달려 살 수 있었다.

그런 당찬 기질은 ‘마이걸’에서 박시연이 맡은 세현과 닮았다. 세현은 세계적인 테니스 선수가 되겠다는 야심으로 애인(이동욱)을 버리고 떠났다가 성공을 거머쥐고 돌아온다.

이제는 무지개처럼 다양한 색을 선보일 그녀의 연기를 지켜봐야겠다.

credit:metroseoul

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, i think her face looks alittle odd, especially her cheeks, she looks like she's had some sort of sugery where her cheeks are thinned down to make her face look smaller...i dont know what the technical term is, but look at the way she smiles...its scary.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xxReminisce

yeah, i think her face looks alittle odd, especially her cheeks, she looks like she's had some sort of sugery where her cheeks are thinned down to make her face look smaller...i dont know what the technical term is, but look at the way she smiles...its scary.

I have no idea what she did to her face but all I can say is that she looked much better before she did it. If she did have plastic surgery.. then it went horribly wrong.

Guest namoo_ya

its her nose for sure. u can tell even in the emprani pictures that she has more of a "roman" nose with a bump....... it was honestly a lot nicer with the bump... more character. now she has an awkwardly small nose that looks unnatural

Guest tenshiii0ox

I personally don't like her. She fixed her face a lot. I'm not bashing her or anything, but it really annoys me how she 깎아서 her face... in English, sort of "cut" her face a bit. I don't hate her, or like her. I know someone who's Eric's cousin or something, but he brought her to Cali. -_-

Guest cheeky_anjie

i find her really pretty... but watching "my girl" made me not like her character in the tv at all....

it was surprising to see her Ms. Korea picture.... :lol: is she famous before that pageant?

i dont know eric... is he an actor or a singer? can someone help me on this? it'll be appreciated...

Guest StylishAzNx07

I think she looks pretty good with Eric, and shes a good actress for a newbie, although I hate her character in My Girl. Also wow shes a '79er? i thought she was a little younger ... shes like a month difference from Eric~

Guest suejinners

She did do her tukk and her nose. she was sooo much prettier with her own nose.. but she did her nose right before my girl started... i dno't like her new nose... it doesn't fit her. but at some angles she can be so gorgeous. but at some points she lookds weird.

but her acting isn't bad at all. ^^

physically, shes ok, i guess.

i'm sorry I can't be all gushy, but there really is something off about her face... i hadn't realized she did things to it, and hey, if that's what she wants than it's cool, but...

it seems out of proportion somehow. *shrug*

my opinion.. and it doesn't really matter much anyways. she has Eric. <3

and yeah, her acting isn't bad...

Guest kyotoji

hmmm... sorry to her fans, but i don't really like her.

And ya.. her face features abit fake.. maybe due to the do-up.

And wooo... sad to hear that she's GF of Eric.

Guest wooiezgrl

she looks more asian in pix she took before "my girl"....she looks kinda mixed, with some caucasian now...i think she looked a lot prettier before...

Guest Jamieâ„¢

I don't understand why she got a nose surgery.. o.O

she was BEAUTIFUL before.

I've seen pics of her when she was a child, and she looked exactly the same..

Archived