Park Shi Yeon 박시연

Pooh4ever

Guest jkan93l

she's pretty..

i think she matches more with the glamous and traditional clothing...

not really with the modern style.. but their really cute outfits ..

also a cute body

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest june1ov3

did she get plastic surgery?

in her old pictures, she looks somewhat pretty, but now she looks kinda different.

i think eric was better with kim heesun. no offense =T

shes kinda .. too weird lookin'. she reminds me of a penguinnn

but overall. she's talll and so skinyyyyy!! =)

i wish i was tall and skinnnyyyy, thanks for the pictures, i'll try out the drama~

Guest ericmania

in her old pictures, she looks somewhat pretty, but now she looks kinda different.

i think eric was better with kim heesun. no offense =T

shes kinda .. too weird lookin'. she reminds me of a penguinnn

but overall. she's talll and so skinyyyyy!! =)

i wish i was tall and skinnnyyyy, thanks for the pictures, i'll try out the drama~

Yeah.She did but I think Korean female star like to plastic surgery. :D

Guest Evol Ecallaw

Yeah, I think people should give her a chance. I watched her in a ancient chinese drama "Rainbow Phoenix" and she did pretty good job with her role.

Guest ericmania

Yeah, I think people should give her a chance. I watched her in a ancient chinese drama "Rainbow Phoenix" and she did pretty good job with her role.

wow.You lucky I can't find her chinese drama.However I hope she will prove for herself in acting.

Guest 6shin3hwa7

do have any infos how they become a couple??? are they together for quite sometime already???

there's an article posted at shinhwachanjo on how they met, i think they met at a party or something. i believe they been dating for almost a year now.

Guest Jamieâ„¢

she's really pretty.

I saw her in this chinese drama, but I didn't finish watching it, because the male lead annoyed me soo much.

She was presenting an award at the MKMF (so was eric :rolleyes:), and I could hear the crowd yelling something REALLY loudly.. it sounded like her name.. but why would they yell out her name? could someone clearify what they were yelling?

Guest ericmania

i totally support her! shes pretty i cant wait to see her act

lilshinhwafreak: i think ericmania put "eric's girlfriend" because not a lot of people are familiar with her real name

and i hope people stop calling her eric's girlfriend i feel bad for her

Yeah I hope people will support her.

Yeah.She did but I think Korean female star like to plastic surgery. :D

She is indeed pretty, just one thought, what happens when a girl who have extensive or watever you call it surgery and then when they have kids, they looked totally different? aish.. i think it won't matter as you can fix the problem when you are 16....

No offence to people who choose plastic surgery, if it can make you look sooooooo good, i will also sign up for it, just the thought of a bad job that scares most people....

;)

Guest suejinners

^ yes they are. i think ERic is reallllllly into her...

they interview her soo mcuh about ERic its getting annoying.

i hope she acts well as an evil girl.

i dont find her very pretty... but its so surprising that she has more publicity compared to the lead cast....

i hope she will have her own identity.. . bcoz we kept on conecting her to eric...

Archived