Park Shi Yeon 박시연

Pooh4ever

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i find her very pretty....some of her pics look like ha gan in...and to me i think pplz should stop saying she have surgy on her face..you dont know for sure and they all compare her pixs and stuff,give her a chance as an artist not just bcuz she is eric's girlfriend.plus in her interview she stated that she does not want to known as someone gf.i really hoped pplz would see her as park shi yun an actress,i supposed all her the way cuz i saw her chinese drama.and shes not bad.she is working really hard to prove viewers that she can be popular without eric's help.park shi yun hwaitee.

P.S what i wrote is my opinion plz dont bash me or anything.

Poor girl, she made the wrong decisions going under the knife, she looks so plastic and weird now. I wonder if there is anyway you can "undo" the plastic surgery

def agree! she looked so much better just before this. her nose, especially looks very artificial.

Guest snowwhite

the only difference.. her nose.. in SOME pictures.. gosh, what was WRONG with her nose in the first place (if she did do surgery) i mean she was beautiful and perfectly fine BEFORE.

Guest mango.baby

she was GORGEOUS pre-surgery.

all her features worked really well together.

she had an exotic look.

now it looks like she got her nose done, gained some weight, and had her jawline reconstructed.

classic mistake of having surgery when she didn't need it.

her beauty disappeared like the bridge of her nose -__-

A lot of girls are jealous of Park Shi Yun for her winning Eric's heart. Hence accusations of her fixing up face.

She was beautiful before. She was the first runner-up of 2000 Miss Korea. So, stop bashing her!

Guest judybootie

^ accuasations of fixing her face...well FACTUAlly she did fix her face...a lot...but i mean prob most celebrities did anyway...but her surgery must have gone terribly wrong...cuz she looks so plastic~ i mean im happy for eric and her~ they seem very happy together and eric seems like he really loves her~ i guess he doesn't look for girls appearance..maybe her personality is awesome =)

Archived