Park Shi Yeon 박시연

Pooh4ever

Guest ericmania

ericmania: lol kinda off topic but do you know Miki?

[just so im not spamming]

i don't really like Park Shi Yun. i don't know why but she looks kinda weird too me. and i so hated her in my girl. eric and kim hee sun looked so much better.

I'm agree with you coz I like He Sun mor than Si Yun.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest amane86

THanks for the pics~!

well, dont yyou think that she looks good in every hairstyle (except the puffy hair on the first pic)

hahha!

every hairstyle shows another face and side of ShiYun!

But nothing can runaway with her eyes..

once u look at the eyes.. u deffinately know it's Her~!

I'm agree with you coz I like He Sun mor than Si Yun.

But as long as eric is happy with ShiYun and she's not hurting him..

i'm find with this girl.

Important is what eric feels..

><"

**i have to say, Shiyun and Hesun both gor diff beauty**

and personally. i prefer HeSun's beauty..

but i like SiYun's elegance..

**no offence here! i am eric's fan too~!**

Guest mangomania

I don´t like her. It´s not cauz she´s the gf of Eric it´s just cauz I think she has nothing special. there are so many female korean celebs who are so much prettier and have the special "aura".

that´s my opinion about her...

Guest amane86

somhow, i got a feeling that they will last for quite long but wont end up together..

dunno why..

and i think it will be the girl leaving first than the guy..

Guest VergsLGM

For some reason, as I was reading everyone's comments about PSY, it was all negative comments that is not pleasant to hear......... :huh:

I 'm not trying to defend this girl or anything but why are you guys so judgemental of PSY.......? :(

Is it just because she is going out with Eric?

Just give this girl a break and please don't be too negative towards her because if she were to read all your comments, she might hate herself and get really depressed....

Let's just be happy for them and give this girl a break....

I didn't like her in My Girl too, but that wasn't an enough for me to judge how she looks like or hate her because hunky Eric is going out with him.

It's noy about whether they look good together or not, but the fact that they like/love each other is an enough reason for them to be together......

I just felt sorry for this girl so I just wanted to express my opinion.

Hopefully no one would get offended with what I said because I didn't it that way.......PEACE!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...
Guest theLEGEND

OMG!!! she looks just like my friend!! when i first saw her in "My Girl" i wuz like.. man, i saw my friend's face in her :lol:

Guest icepeachii

oh gosh! i have to admit that the photos in which her nose was sharper made her look more natural and prettier!!! what a shame.... that's why they say NEVER to do the nose coz it's the most sensitive part...why oh why did she have to go under the knife?!?!??~? I guess ppl become insecure of their looks especially if they step into show biz... Hmmms...

Archived