Sm Audition___callbacks

Guest miyeOnx3

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xAnimeLuver19x

can u still get callbaks now?? lol. how much longer until they make their final decision?? does anybody know? lol. XP i wanna get in soo badly!!

Guest cystaltears

well...if you guys think in the long run, lets say you did get a call back..and you inform all of soompi.. so a few thousand people know of you from soompi.. and you DO get famous one day... all of your posts and maybe some "stupid" posts may get revealed to the public.. like that stephanie girl and her nasty post about boa on her myspace... so... thats why i think its a bad idea to tell people that you got a call back..

yes i understand that not all trainees are kept hidden, however its best to keep a low profile at first, so people would be taken by surprise when you debut. i see a lot of people critizing the trainees, i rather not hear the critizism before i debut, cuz it really hurts the confidence level...

many of you may not agree with my views, i just like to think things ahead of time, so i won't regret in the future... this is just my own opinion, i have no intention of pursading any of you..

anyways~ keep up the faith~ good luck to those waiting for a phone call! =)

Guest Cheeseburgerplease

well...if you guys think in the long run, lets say you did get a call back..and you inform all of soompi.. so a few thousand people know of you from soompi.. and you DO get famous one day... all of your posts and maybe some "stupid" posts may get revealed to the public.. like that stephanie girl and her nasty post about boa on her myspace... so... thats why i think its a bad idea to tell people that you got a call back..

yes i understand that not all trainees are kept hidden, however its best to keep a low profile at first, so people would be taken by surprise when you debut. i see a lot of people critizing the trainees, i rather not hear the critizism before i debut, cuz it really hurts the confidence level...

many of you may not agree with my views, i just like to think things ahead of time, so i won't regret in the future... this is just my own opinion, i have no intention of pursading any of you..

anyways~ keep up the faith~ good luck to those waiting for a phone call! =)

haha i WAS thinking about that too.. but n/e ways minor correction it wasnt stephanie who talked about boa.. it was jessica ho.

Guest lshluvr

can u still get callbaks now?? lol. how much longer until they make their final decision?? does anybody know? lol. XP i wanna get in soo badly!!

:) Probably...calmmm XD I'm excited too but all we can do right now is just sit back, concentrate on school, and hope we get a call ^_^ It's not like we can somehow threaten them to choose us XD Hehe

Guest lovablekrnstar63

cystaltears:

okay, thats what you think & i respect that

but what i say is:

jst because you get a callback doesnt mean you make it into SM

and unless you post up thousands of pictures of yourself

(..actually you might post up thousands of pictures of yourself

seeing as how we have a HUGEE 411 section)

and you tell soompi EVERYTHING AFTER the callback

and saying that you got a contract AFTER the callback

and tell soompi every detail of your [hopeful] contract & when you're going to debut

i honestly dont see how soompi's gonna make the connection

and soompi closes down threads that have not been used for a while,

i'm sure you know

so the chance of soompi posts being used against a celebrity is slim

but w/e

its not my place to tell you guys what to think

you guys can think w/e you wanna

=]

seeing as how this is a sm "callback" thread however

let's keep it at just that

(although your post was SORTAA related to getting a callback from sm, keke)

if you still wanna talk you can pm

SweetObsession:

i just realized

you took what i wrote in my LONGG post (like 1 or 2 pages back)

and condensed it to one line.

hmm

i guess i write to much

haha

i still wanna hope sm hasnt given callbacks yet

when it's december, i'll give up hope

but until then

Guest ixLoveXse7en

What I heard from 2 or 3 peoples that audition at oakland that it too early to get a call back maybe like on 25th that when they start to give call backs I dont know im just guessig haha since its kinda of near dec 1 haha (OMG DEC 1. is my b-day haha lol) or i think they are still looking over the tape over and over for the "BEST OF THE BEST" for the final round. ( I DON'T KNOW) what do you think????

Guest lshluvr

^O_O :X

SweetObsession:

i just realized

you took what i wrote in my LONGG post (like 1 or 2 pages back)

and condensed it to one line.

hmm

i guess i write to much

haha

:sweatingbullets: It's good to write lots =D I just said that cuz it just seemed like the right thing to say? :lol:

Guest lovablekrnstar63

ilo7ese7en91:

really?

thats so cool

did the other entertainment "discover" you

through the SM auditions or what?

or did you perform at the festival?

anyways

you DEFINITELY have a contract?

thats amazingg

*goes off and prays that happens to me*

=]

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

cystaltears: i actually did think about the things that you said...like...WAAAAAAAAAAAY before i even auditioned :lol:...and like...i guess that's when the whole "someone i know/my friend/relative got a callback" thing comes in play...:P

i didnt get a reply but i got a contract from a different entertainment....

which company?????? and CONGRATS!!!

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

xAnimeLuver19x: i kinda doubt that but then again...not 50 bajillion ppl are gonna get called back so i dont think that there's a DEFINITE answer to your question right now ^_^

Guest lovablekrnstar63

xAnimeLuver19x:

well

the way i figure it

is they [sm] is gonna decide on the finalists

and call/email them all at the same time

so i think they'll call the finalists at the same time

but who knows what they're actually gonna do?

Archived