b/c whenever you fill out something, they ask for your addy

or maybe the entire sm crew will come knocking at your doorstep

=]

Guest ixLoveXse7en

probably just procedure

b/c whenever you fill out something, they ask for your addy

or maybe the entire sm crew will come knocking at your doorstep

=]

haha i wish. The Oakland sm staff memeber were hella hot. That all I can said staying in the room with them I was so happy/ :D dont tell sm staff :sweatingbullets:

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

haha i wish. The Oakland sm staff memeber were hella hot. That all I can said staying in the room with them I was so happy/ :Ddont tell sm staff :sweatingbullets:

i dont think it'll matter whether we tell them or not...SM already knows about Soompi...:lol:

Guest Pinkychan

haha i wish. The Oakland sm staff memeber were hella hot. That all I can said staying in the room with them I was so happy/ :D dont tell sm staff :sweatingbullets:

haha lucky, but I think the judges are staff members as well XD jsut in a higher position I guess.

I met a really nice staff tooo xD I wan't to stay with them since they said they were really board, but I got to sad to so I left XD and I had to go home anyway.

Guest Cheeseburgerplease

ahh i agree! LOL the sm staffs were really good looking...... it's just i died during the freestyle part... i really cant dance and i can see the staffs laughing X_X... the cutest one too.. sigh

Okay, I think I'll burst some bubbles.

I asked a staff member on the day of the audition when to expect a call back. They said 3 weeks to a month... MAX.

Either that person doesn't know anything or we're just being a bit too hopeful ><;; I don't think SM has enough time to spend two+ months in America just for the auditions... I bet they're already in Korea.

I don't know ><;; that is like the only logical reason I tell myself. I'm disappointed to because I drove a total of 8 hours just to see that audition.

T_T

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

Mentos: maybe they meant callbacks for private auditions? cuz i know some ppl who said that sm staff specifically told them that nobody will know who made CALLBACK callbacks until mid-november or later...but who knows? -_-

^ I hope you're right ><;; I'm a bit hopeful now :x haha. But even though the callbacks are around mid November...

chances of me getting in is squat. I think the judges were laughing at me when I was singing T_T;;

--edit--

I just remembered! Callbacks may be in mid November... but my audition location (houston) DIDN'T have a callback...

Maybe that's why the staff person said 3 weeks to a month. Oh man. OKay. I'm done. If SM doesn't want me, I'll run to another company xP haha. Just kidding.

Guest cutedorkable

ye most likely its like mid november

but then my cousin asked cause she was in private audition and the lady is like the results will be confirmed like december

hmmm so i am guessing like mid november to december so its like january u guys should lose hope

FIGHTING!

the lady was relli nice too

Guest lovablekrnstar63

hmm

if sm knows about soompi

and they HAPPENED to check this site

thats not looking very good for us, are we?

b/c we were bashing on sm, i remember

(actually..it was either this thread or the OC audition thread)

haha

what can you do

but it would be hilarious if sm actually read through here =]

and HUAY, what does asojgoa mean?

anyway, back to the actual thread

honest to god,i truly think someone on soompi's gonna get a call

i mean, how can we not?

we are just a very talented group of individuals =]

so we just have to wait until somebody (preferably somebodies)

gets a call and lets us know

unless.. like that girl said (cant remember her username)

that even if somebody would get a call, they won't post it on soompi

-_- b/c of sm regulations or whatnot

hmm. that totally blows my theory, haha

oh well, let's just wait till next week

LOL. "asojgoa" was just mashing the keyboard xD

O_O gg bashing on sm? mm didnt follow i dont think O_O but anyway.. xD I dont know if people on SM have enough time to check out soompi (theyd get addicted ohoho <3 soompi) xD. Mm.. But yeah .-. I really hope someone on soompi gets a call.. I dont think it would go unnoticed. I mean.. O_O. They could at least tell us "I got a call" so that we can stop waiting like cowheads T_T; XD. oi;

I'm a bit confused now. The L.A. auditioners didn't already get "confirmations"? I thought SM already picked out 5 people? (One was a rock band or something).

And the calls might start flowing in mid- Novemeber for acceptance of the callbacks... or is it for ALL cities? Including the city that didn't hold a second audition?

Guest COUNTERACT

I don't think it matters to SM that much if people on here say bad stuff about them, they get so much negative press anyways..many aspects of the entertainment industry is flawed, so people will talk trash/say bad things...i think they're very very well aware of that..

if they do check here, i would think it's more for looking for talent rather than to see what kind of stuff people say about them (they've probably already heard it before)

Guest lovablekrnstar63

Mentos:

we dont really know

like we already pointed out

maybe sm DID give out contracts in LA

but one thing for certain

is they're giving out final callbacks mid-NOV

Guest maly&ahpulee

wow, everyone is so anxious to get a phone call. calm down, guys. november is not over with yet, but that doesn't mean wait around for a phone call that might not come either.

good luck guys. =)

Archived