Sm Audition___callbacks

Guest miyeOnx3

Guest xAnimeLuver19x

XD. Yeah the changed it to 12 instead of 3 for its starting time.. xD but to be accurate, they didnt open applications until 12, or maybe ever 12:05 XD. And yeah. There were probably 20 people waiting around then..

lol. well ppl just took applications and handed them in WAY earlier than 12!! >.< lol. everyone was already waiting with the # labels on them..

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ O_O This week? .-.;

But yeah; I think we've already been through this; We dont know how many people SM's going to offer contracts to or whatnot @_@; It would be a lot easier if we did;

lol. well ppl just took applications and handed them in WAY earlier than 12!! >.< lol. everyone was already waiting with the # labels on them..

O_O but they didnt; I was there at.. 11:30-11:45 AM haha; And then at 12PM or so, they let people start signing up.. I was supposed to wait for some soompiers;; but I didnt; and yeah O_O; haha I was #3.

Guest lovablekrnstar63

this week is gonna suck even w/o the threat of sm looming over my head

it is now 8:00 at night

and i JUST got back from school

and i have to get started on my loads of hw

T.T

and i can barely move my body

i'm SOOO SOREEE

it's hellweek for me for waterpolo

i thought i would let myself check this before i get started on hw

..*sigh*

time to get started

but i'll try to keep checking this thread

b/c somebody in here is gonna get a call

Guest lshluvr

^I really hope so! Like me :P XD HAHAHA...or some others! If When a Soompier makes it, I'll be all, "HAHA! I KNEW it! A Soompier DID get a call!" XD

Guest lovablekrnstar63

haha

i think its a given that a soompier will get a call

(..dont wanna do my hw, so i'm posting on here again)

AHHH

it's finally THE MIDDLE OF NOVEMBER

seriously

if you look at your calender

this week is SMACK-A-DAB in the middle of the month

*shivers*

alright

it's really gonna get going now

=]

Guest lshluvr

^seriously...

I wonder if my dream will come true? :X

Cuz yeah..the night after I had the SM audition, I had a dream that I was there at the audition place with the same people and all and the judges told us that their final choice (or something like that) will be contacted on the 18th...HAHA...yeah...I talked about this in the Seattle thread XD I made sure I reviewed it over and over again the next morning XD

Guest lovablekrnstar63

SweetObsession:

wowww

do you often have dejavus?

i do

but if YOU do, than

that lucky soompier(s) will get their calls this saturday

DUM-DUM-DUMMMMMM!

..i feel so lame

that i'm carrying a conversation with only one other person in this thread

instead of going on w/ my life like everybody else

Guest schmooze

omg i wish i knew about this forum earlier! haha so im NOT the only one going crazy over this sm thing. oooooh the powers of sm

i have a suspicion that sm already called the ppl they liked...NOTTT trying to bring anybody down, but i was talking to my friend the other day and she said she saw on some girls facebook page that under "company" she put "sm entertainment". n before that, she was talking about how she auditioned on her page.....i was totally like T-T when she told me. because her description of the girl kind of matched someone i saw at the private auditions...and if they already did give out all the contracts then that means no more contracts for anybody else! nooo

i really hope that they didnt already give out contracts yet though..but then i have a feeling they did already.... >.<

i hope my feelings are wrong *sigh

Guest shiwon&ryowook

Starting this wendsday..it going to be the middle of NOV.

soo everyone should not forget to

-answer phone calls even if it is onli an AD..

-Charge your cellPH.. soo IF SM doo Call you wont run out of battery! hehe..

-Also check MAIL constantly!~ OMG

-But the most Important is saying a Prayer every morning n before sleeping...( this will really help)^^

basically thats it and ! i Wish everyone luck!..ill Post if either My friend or my Bro got accepted!~^^

Guest lalaloo

lol, it's kind of funny how those who actually got callbacks aren't the ones posting here anymore. i think they called couple of people already, the ones they reallyreally liked. i've been using SM as my "escape route" as well but then i remember how bad my audition was and snap out of it -_- being optimistic is good but, wow 28 pages? the power of SM. Anyways, good luck everyone! i'm sure someone here will get a call :)

Guest xiahukno

oh xiahukno I think I might know you from the audition? I was the third last contestant.

^^ i just went to your cy (not as a stalker but to see if i recognize you) and i dont... ^^ only because i literally showed up 2 hours late and i was the second to teh last group to go. i sat in my car by myself singing for the whol 1 hour wait. once i stopped singing and looked outside my car, i saw that NO ONE was waiting outside and everyone was gone. so (0.0) i ran inside and made it JUST in time to walk up the stairs to audition. (close huh?! lol) and then i was SO dissapointed with my audition that i ran down teh stairs into my car and literally SPED off. T.T so i dont think ANYONE recognizes me from that audition...

T.T how does everyone know that this week is the week they'll call?! i think they'll call by the end of this month. but definately not december. once dec. 1st hits, i'm going into a corner and crying bc i know i didn't make it... okokok... i do that NOW but once dec 1st hits maybe my heart will give up too... bc i know my brain sure did...

AND TO THE GIRL THAT MADE IT TO CJ: how did you audition for them? did you send them your audition tape?! and how were you allowed to try out for SM if you are with CJ?! companies stricktly forbid that... and your going into singing or acting?! TELL US MORE!! :D

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

ilo7ese7en91: CONGRATS!!! I HOPE TO BE DOWNLOADING YOUR STUFF ON CLUBBOX SOON!

HUAY:

..oh.. well, duh

-_-

i just c&p usernames so i didnt notice the '91' part

but its true

checking back up on this thread is life-draining

i have a HUMONGOUS spanish test tomorrow

finish a novel (which i havent started) by tomorrow & analyze it

AND write the final draft of this essay that's worth 100 pts

and i didnt even get started on one of them

b/c i keep checking this thread

(..well, its not entirely this thread's fault but you know what i mean!)

*sigh*

i really should stop this madness

husband-stealer is right.

"i must discontinue this" madness!

..i'm high on apple juice right now =]

0__________0

..............................................................................................................................:tears:

HUAY: lolz...thanks :P

moving on.......................................................................................................

it might not be this week that ppl get called...mid-november was said to be the time...but hey...who knows? mid-november could mean november 15 to us but mean a TOTALLY different day to SM...*shrugs*

lolz...i dunno :lol:

but anyway...i wish everyone luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^

Let the super super duper duper uber uber powerful SM start showing it's REAL power...

^i'm sure a lot of us will be going crazy from now until december...let's just hope it doesn't become permanent :w00t:

LOLZ!!!

Guest wildcard.

:tears::tears: sobz....

hahha.. i was actually hoping i'd meet someone i spoke to here cos they were a bunch of really nice people. we were joking and laughing together. it made the whole situation much easier to handle. We were cracking jokes and such. And a bunch of us were going on about how we couldn't speak any Korean at all and we all laughed when the guy who ushered us into our lines and coordinated us said, "I'm sorry. I don't speak Korean either," when a girl asked him a question in korean though he clearly clearly was a korean...hahahah...

^^ i just went to your cy (not as a stalker but to see if i recognize you) and i dont... ^^ only because i literally showed up 2 hours late and i was the second to teh last group to go. i sat in my car by myself singing for the whol 1 hour wait. once i stopped singing and looked outside my car, i saw that NO ONE was waiting outside and everyone was gone. so (0.0) i ran inside and made it JUST in time to walk up the stairs to audition. (close huh?! lol) and then i was SO dissapointed with my audition that i ran down teh stairs into my car and literally SPED off. T.T so i dont think ANYONE recognizes me from that audition...

Guest lshluvr

I wonder if I get a call, if my parents would delete it right away XD

SweetObsession:

wowww

do you often have dejavus?

i do

but if YOU do, than

that lucky soompier(s) will get their calls this saturday

DUM-DUM-DUMMMMMM!

..i feel so lame

that i'm carrying a conversation with only one other person in this thread

instead of going on w/ my life like everybody else

:lol: Yes...VERY often XD

That'd be hecka awesome if someone got a call this Saturday XD

Haha...that's okies...I do that too XD HAHA

Guest ixLoveXse7en

wow it is mid-novemeber but I hope sm does call on saturday because I have madanrin class on tuesday and thurday haha lol well" good luck to everybody that might get the call"

Guest lovablekrnstar63

w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu:

well, its true

you cant deny it

=]

SweetObsession:

i really do believe in dejavu's

because i get them all the time

so if YOU get dejavus too

then i say that they are/were planning to give out calls on saturday

NOW that depends.. considering they had so many people to consider

but i trust your dream =]

and to those who might be anticipating a call

dont get so nervous and DON'T LIVE NEXT TO your phone

if they cant contact you the first time

they will find a way to contact you

since they did decide to call you out of the thousands that auditioned

=]

so dont beat yourself up about missing a call

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

Chloe: I'M SORRY!!! :tears:...

:lol:

SM is seriously amazing...how much power it has...I mean...to have people on the other side of the world hoping for ONE call from them...O__O

Guest lovablekrnstar63

w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu:

danngg you should be!

haha

jk

since we're probably not gonna meet him

(unless we get in this audition)

let's drool over him together

=]

i wouldnt particularly say that sm's power is great

more like

the will and the determination of the people on this side of the world