[Drama 2018] Lawless Lawyer, 무법 변호사

Admin

''For his remarkable portrayal in Lawless LawyerLee Joon Gi earned the 2018 StarHub Best Male Asian Star Award. Moreover, the thriller-courtroom drama scored impressive ratings in Korean cable television.

In the series, he played a gangster-turned-lawyer, who is on a mission to make the people behind his mother’s unfortunate death pay for their sins.''(source:https://www.hellokpop.com/event/lee-joon-gi-starhub-night-of-stars-singapore/)

Interview for ZaoBao

JG is speaking about Lawless Lawyer, his fans and next projects

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/zvideos/entertainment/story20181224-918100

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Original article: https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0001077967&lfrom=twitter

-For the English version . I used Google Translate:D
TV report

Lee Jun Ki selected as Asia's top star ... 'Lawyer' is popular

Articles, enter 24/12/2018 11:53 a.m. 
 Pr0001077967_001_20181224115332327.jpg?type=w540
[TV report = Sun Hyojung reporter] Lee Jun Ki was selected as Asia's top star. 

Lee Joon-gi attended the awards ceremony of '2018 Starhub Night of Stars' held in Singapore on the 21st and won the Best Male Asian Star Award. 

This year 's drama' Lawless Lawyer 'was broadcasted in eight foreign countries from Asia to North America, and his spectacular development of acting acting drama and drama was applauded. From the movie 'The King of Man' to 'The Lovers of the Moon: Bobo Sensei,' Lee Jun Ki, who has a solid fandom in Asia, has a new fan base. 

Before the awards ceremony, when Lee Jun Ki appeared at the red carpet event, a hot welcome greeted fans who watched him. In an avid welcome, Lee also responded with a bright smile and tried to keep in touch with the fans. Since then, he has been attracting attention as he has been awarded the Best Male Asian Star Award while the leading Asian stars attended. It was as hot as the attention and the coverage opening as the merchant giving to the best star. 

After winning the award, Lee Jung-ki, through his agency Tree Act, said, "I am very grateful to all the people who have suffered along with the" lawyer "who has worked with me and the fans who are always giving me a solid support. I will try to be a person who has. " 

On the other hand, Lee Jun Ki has begun the Asian tour 'Delight' of 2018-19 at the same time as reviewing his next work, and is already cruising with 10,000 fans.

* In his latest drama series, Lawless Lawyer, he plays a gangster-turned-lawyer who uses his brains and fists. For the role, he picked up the Best Male Asian Star award at StarHub Night Of Stars.

He says his favourite fight scene took place in a night club, where his character had to fend off a horde of gangsters.

"I actually worked with the director on that scene, which took about 11 hours to film, and told him what sort of actions I can do because I know best what I'm good at.

"After doing the scene, I had injuries all over - on my shoulders, knees, ankles, waist." *https://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/from-period-roles-to-action-scenes

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2018] Lawless Lawyer, 무법 변호사
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

@happyfanlgxI just rewatched LL and had a blast. Thank you for all the updates and the fanart, they are so beautiful and cute LOl. I love this drama fun, action with superb martial arts and beautiful leads, good story line. Will love to see more fo the fanart if you can.

1 hour ago, zenya22 said:

@happyfanlgxI just rewatched LL and had a blast. Thank you for all the updates and the fanart, they are so beautiful and cute LOl. I love this drama fun, action with superb martial arts and beautiful leads, good story line. Will love to see more fo the fanart if you can.

You're welcome ! I'll try my best to find more fan art :tounge_wink:

This drama is indeed a very good one and all the actors were very good. Also his co-star was perfect and their chemistry amazing. She was , in my opinion, the best co-star he ever had

1 hour ago, happyfanlgx said:

You're welcome ! I'll try my best to find more fan art :tounge_wink:

This drama is indeed a very good one and all the actors were very good. Also his co-star was perfect and their chemistry amazing. She was , in my opinion, the best co-star he ever had

I also agree. She was the best co-star. They had such chemistry. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived