Admin

Ep 15 y'all.Brace yourselves.

Spoiler

More clips from ep 15

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

THE END!!!!

...... ..........  .................................. ... ..

Finale Preview!!!!!

Spoiler

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So quiet! one backreading faster than i thought... Thank you so much @LyraYoo and @violina for the updates

I managed to watch raw but thugh when subs are out i can't watch with subs yet... i'm in agony for the waiting

On 6/28/2018 at 9:22 AM, violina said:

There is some news about this.So you know that beautiful instrumental ost(the piano ones and all) and the vocal OST played on the drama.The full album will be released online on 4 July.This is how international fans can access and buy it(swipe to the left to read more information):

I also hope they release it on youtube for those of us who are too far away and cant afford to buy the ost tracks.I love music and the instrumental tracks in this drama were so good.

Me too. i want the instumental ost so badly.. but i can't buy even if i want to...

.:smiley::relaxed: my "go upstairs" moment was this one.Its like they were so into their reunion moment(you know BSP was so excited that he can finally hug her again, her jacket was going up, she was squeezing his biceps, and they have their hands on each others waist).They forgot they are not exactly in a four wall room; they had an audience watching(geum siblings and manager Tae) even though they went outside.Their faces when they snapped back and realised what was happening, actually made me laugh(it was like go away..we need our alone moment:wub:)can I also say I love that balcony.Its where all the good stuff happens.I wont be surprised if their last scene will be there too:D

True!!! i love the gang spying on them... but i wish for some quality time together just the two of them. they deserve it... and we deserve it too!!!

8 hours ago, peanuts281 said:

You're right. I'm probably worrying for nothing. :) Soon we will know. It is happening now arghh the suspense! I can't watch live, but I'm here for comments. I don't mind spoilers :) thank you for your comment!

Yes that's a more realistic thought of what will happen.

So much still has to happen! So excited!

I hope it's not a bad endingworry-eggy-emoticon.gif

I can't help worrying. i'm a bunch of nerves... i hope for a happy ending so much!!!

6 hours ago, peanuts281 said:

Just saw the latest BTS though on tvn twitter (sorry don't know how to post here). It is funny, the bromance. but oh more suspense for tomorrow's big finale!

here are the latest bts

with subs:

3 hours ago, zenya22 said:

I hope they finish the bad guys especially CMS in the first half of the finale already and dedicate the last half to family time then more alone time for our lawless couple with all the icing. 

i hope the same!!! at least 15-20 minutes!!!

Random thoughts on episode 15:

• CMS is such a scary witch! :crazy: (kuddos to Lee Hye-Young for her portrayal)
  • I still get a bit traumatized every time someone dies (so tragic!). I've lost track of the body count, and I'm also still mourning the uncle. :bawling:
  • The bad guys have such a poker face, it's hard to guess everyone's true intentions: 
    Spoiler

Who flipped on NSJ? Who didn't? What was written on the note Nam Soon-Ja received in prison? 

• I'm nervous about a major character dying in the finale. I'm hoping that justice will be served without a sacrificial lamb (no innocent dying).
  • Lawless Lawyer is like watching a game of chess between NSJ and BSP...
  • I'm a bit mad (in a good way) at Choi Min-Soo for being soo good playing AOJ, because he's making me forget the horrible murders and other bad deeds that AOJ did, by being so good at showing his human side. Why am I rooting for a criminal? :blink: I want justice done, but also hope he will redeem himself, serve time but also turn his life around. He's making me care against my own will. 
  • AOJ again: I'm obsessed with his sunglasses! :lol:

6 hours ago, lilyphenix said:

Who flipped on NSJ? Who didn't? What was written on the note Nam Soon-Ja received in prison? 

Could be the judge flipped NSJ, and threatened her daughter. I don't know why they gave the phone to KMB. He warned the judge. I do hope that BSP can protect the scorpion thug who went to prison for him. I hope they don't do him in at the prison. I guess BSP was thinking that he had AOJ and NSJ but they are not about justice as he is, they are about themselves or about someone close to them such as a daughter. I hope YH will get what JY was telling her about the judge and stop believing in what the judge tells her about her career goals. Her mother is made a scapegoat. AOJ thought he could get away with not testifying against the judge until he got stabbed. 

I feel like playing the theme song of the movie Godfather "Speak Softly" for Cha Moon Sook. Don Corleone was a Godfather but never had ambitions to be involved in politics but the judge, she owns the whole town, aiming for the Supreme Court and the Blue House. 

And why does JY with her new hairdo remind of the character of Uma Thurman in Kill Bill? Especially when she did her JJS kick followed by a right hook on the minion. Don't ever get in the way of a woman determined to save someone she loves as her man or her children. You will get badly hurt. 

51 minutes ago, zenya22 said:

And why does JY with her new hairdo remind of the character of Uma Thurman in Kill Bill? Especially when she did her JJS kick followed by a right hook on the minion. Don't ever get in the way of a woman determined to save someone she loves as her man or her children. You will get badly hurt. 

Looks like minion hasnt been around women for a long time.He didnt get the memo:D.This is Ha Jae Yi we are talking about.She will turn into a mama bear when it comes to "her man".She was supposed to be the one being rescued since she was held hostage but she end up kicking one of her kidnappers(she did that in heels(ouch) and slapping the other one(dude had a gun):D.

tumblr_pb5yekLst01rdcgyxo3_540.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_pb5yekLst01rdcgyxo4_540.gif

tumblr_pb5yekLst01rdcgyxo1_540.gif

6 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

True!!! i love the gang spying on them... but i wish for some quality time together just the two of them. they deserve it... and we deserve it too!!!

9 hours ago, zenya22 said:

I hope they finish the bad guys especially CMS in the first half of the finale already and dedicate the last half to family time then more alone time for our lawless couple with all the icing. 

Oh yes please.It could be cheesy as hell(considering this is still a legal thriller) but I dont care.Gimme one last smooching session (preferably the Rated 18 type we were treated to some episodes back:ph34r:).But in the mean time; this was so sweet.The way she worried about him:wub:..she is a wife material.

tumblr_pb625fjj3p1rdcgyxo1_540.gif

tumblr_pb625fjj3p1rdcgyxo2_540.gif

I was really disappointed with AOJ. :D Did he still really think that CMS would let him live? A thug and politician like him should know better; he's served her for years and should know she's not one for indulging in sentimentality .   The irony is the reliable Secretary Kim ended up being the traitor and money obsessed  Gwan Dong remained faithful to the end. 

As much as we find CMS ruthless and scary,  she is such an interesting and exciting antagonist to watch. I always enjoy her scenes. In a room full of men, she commanded their "respect" and she remained calm , classy and sharp in her responses. I particularly enjoyed the psychological game that she & BSP played trying to convince both AOJ and Nam Soon Ja to come to their respective sides. I did think that BSP and JY underestimated CMS. But then there would be no drama left eh? 

One more thing , BSP is fortunate to have met Prosecutor Cheon. The latter in my opinion has a soft spot for BSP , and though he often says he is not here to be used as BSP' s tool for revenge, he does trust BSP and JY. Given how corrupted the rest of the prosecution are, they are very lucky to find him and the Detective , both who are not swayed by money and position and keen to see justice properly served.

I agree with most that has been said here yesterday and today. Thank you all for your marvellous comments.

And I'm very happy with the episode of yesterday. Like they promised, they keep the suspense until the end! thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif

Lots of things have happened which I couldn't predict at all. So curious what will happen today, but I won't be able to watch it before tomorrow.

And I will repeat it again , I will miss this drama! 

The casting is really on top. And so interesting and funny those BTS. It always amazes me how random the filming can look, but when you see the result on screen it's like you're drawn in a criminal world with real fighting. And yes, our Bond girl looked really cool bond-smiley-face.gif

Happy watching the finale LL team! Enjoy every minute of it, it's the last one... The big finale.. who will win?

Lawless Lawyer Main Cast’s Farewell Messages

(source: https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002710395)

1. Lee Joon-gi

Through his character ‘Bong Sang-pil’ in “Lawless Lawyer,” Lee Joon-gi has created another career-defining role. He has perfectly delivered a wide-ranging emotional performance, from grieving his mother’s death to romance with Ha Jae-yi, as well as a sophisticated action performance. His acting here is a testament to what makes him a true actor. During his wrap-up interview, Lee Joon-gi said, “It’s very bittersweet. I hoped to deliver viewers an even better result, but I feel like I could have done better each time. I will work hard until the end so the drama can come to a satisfying end. He continued, “I am grateful to the staff for their help, as well as our director, fellow (seonbae and hubae) actors, and producers. From the bottom of my heart, I thank viewers for being the biggest supporters.” He went on to show his love for the drama by concluding: “I hope ‘Lawless Lawyer’ is a drama that will be cherished and remembered fondly.

2. Seo Yea-ji

Playing the independent and strong female character Ha Jae-yi, Seo Yea-ji has shown off her ‘girl crush’ charm. She shared her message filled with love for the drama and her character: “Ha Jae-yi is a character who is proactive and constantly on the run, so the filming has been pretty tough, but I had so much fun playing this character. For the past four months, playing Ha Jae-yi, who can’t control her temper but let it all out, has been an outlet for stress and I have been truly happy working on set.”

3. Lee Hye-young

Lee Hye-young has been such a commanding presence as Cha Moon-sook, who hides her dark, greedy nature beneath a noble, saintly face. She shared, “When you speak of ‘the greatest trials in history,’ there are the trial of Solomon, the trial of Jesus Christ, and the trial of Joan of Arc. Now, we have yet to see the trial of Cha Moon-sook today (July 1). Please make sure to watch the last episode.” Her remarks pique our curiosity about the ending of “Lawless Lawyer.” She added, “Playing the judge role has been a truly valuable experience for me. I want to be remembered as your unforgettable Cha Moon-sook. I will come back with a better (another great) project next time.” Her message reveals her special love for her character and makes us anticipate the next move she’ll make.

4. Choi Min-soo

As ambitious man Ahn Oh-ju, who rises from some fish-market crook to mayor of Kiseong, Choi Min-sook has showed off powerful charisma in each episode he’s been in. He didn’t lose his cheerfulness even in his final message: “I tried to deliver a performance that draws viewers in. I think I have given a better performance that I expected because I immersed myself completely in the character Ahn Oh-ju. I want to extend my gratitude to viewers for responding positively to my work and having a great time together.”

Translation Credit:https://allaboutjoongi.tumblr.com/

Posts from JG and SJY.Guess they will be watching the finale with their staff.

Goodbye from the cast , click on naver link 

LJG ‘s v live - he’s a joker 

Lol . This cute cheesy couple, final scene 

Was there a kiss ?

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2018] Lawless Lawyer 무법 변호사
16 hours ago, violina said:

Ratings News

I'm so happy for episode 15 ratings! of course drama deserves better but saturdays are always bad days

now i'm so nervous about episode 16 ratings!!!!

15 hours ago, lilyphenix said:

Random thoughts on episode 15:

• CMS is such a scary witch! :crazy: (kuddos to Lee Hye-Young for her portrayal)
  • I still get a bit traumatized every time someone dies (so tragic!). I've lost track of the body count, and I'm also still mourning the uncle. :bawling:
  • The bad guys have such a poker face, it's hard to guess everyone's true intentions: 
      Hide contents

• I'm nervous about a major character dying in the finale. I'm hoping that justice will be served without a sacrificial lamb (no innocent dying).
  • Lawless Lawyer is like watching a game of chess between NSJ and BSP...
  • I'm a bit mad (in a good way) at Choi Min-Soo for being soo good playing AOJ, because he's making me forget the horrible murders and other bad deeds that AOJ did, by being so good at showing his human side. Why am I rooting for a criminal? :blink: I want justice done, but also hope he will redeem himself, serve time but also turn his life around. He's making me care against my own will. 
  • AOJ again: I'm obsessed with his sunglasses! :lol:

AOJ is an amazing character. at first i didn't like him that much... but he growns on you. he's the real thing. you can't help but like him and wish him well, maybe because you know he can't end well. His minion too: i love him so much... their interactions with BSP are always the best. And yes i need to remind myself that they're both are killers and bad people...

13 hours ago, zenya22 said:

true! i also think of kill bill, though i like her other hairstyle better

5 hours ago, violina said:
Lawless Lawyer Main Cast’s Farewell Messages

Translation Credit:https://allaboutjoongi.tumblr.com/

Posts from JG and SJY.Guess they will be watching the finale with their staff.

I hate goodbyes.. i don't want them to say goodbye. i want to keep watching the drama a litle more. i miss them already. and feel like crying. and that means, no wrap up party????

47 minutes ago, violina said:

More Clips from ep 16

THE END!!!!!!THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!!!!!

Thank you so much for always sharing so many goodies!!!! the final shot was so cool! 

45 minutes ago, triplem said:

Goodbye from the cast , click on naver link 

Lol . This cute cheesy couple, final scene 

Was there a kiss ?

no kiss. sigh

and more goodbyes!!! they are breaking my heart

I watched the v live but need to rewatch again, i was so busy writing comments and giving hearts that i didn't have time to pay attention to what he was saying. lol. but mission acomplished: He named my country!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watching episode 1 streaming was a nail bitting experience, luckily i had cut my finger nails short in advance.. lol. now i need to watch with subs to comment more about it. I just wanted to say how much i loved the drama and the whole cast. 

I hate that it ended!!! what would i do with my life from now on?

1 hour ago, antoniaclamens said:

I hate goodbyes.. i don't want them to say goodbye. i want to keep watching the drama a litle more. i miss them already. and feel like crying. and that means, no wrap up party???

I think it could be anyday from tomorrow.Remember "Criminal Minds" they usually have the wrap up party a day or two after the final broadcast.

2 hours ago, triplem said:

Just putting this here since they were loads of murmurs about this.One thing I like about this guy is that he has never been one to run away from criticism and if he feels the need to address the matter he will face it head on.Well maybe it helps, he is a Busan man:D.I hear they have a reputation for being frank in the way they talk and their attitude in general.

Goodbyes from these guys too

Just watched the subbed finale...

Spoiler

Did AOJ die? Why did MS have a slight smile on her face when she was in jail and NM was shouting like she was one that had more power in jail? I wish they had mentioned the orphans too and we would have seen her mark slip off more..like her disgust with being near ‘peasants’ (which seemed a little bit shown during her arrest). And maybe see her trial too. But guess it wouldn’t be as resonating as watching her in the hot seat as a judge and have her hypocrisy caught in action.

aghh now I want a season 2 to see what those two are up to in Seoul lol

Archived