[Drama 2006] '90 Days, Falling In Love Days' 90일, 사랑할 시

Guest rimna79

Cast

Go Mi-Yeon (MY)- Kim Ha-Neul

Hyun ji-Seok (JS) - Kang Ji-Hwan

Park Jeong-Ran (JR) - Jeong Hye-Yeong

Kim Tae-Hoon (TH) - Yoon Hee-Seok

esp 2

their days together was full of such sweetness .that it give me goosebump of the mushy stuff they say to each other .. :blush: but i take the entire package because they were just so in love ...yet the turn of events come so swifty ...sigh ............

At the open park .....he said behind her ..thinking she did not hear ..that let not met each other again on the road ..otherwise it will be the end of us .......she heard him ..actually and ...wow ..the next moment

they meet : ....and the end has begin ....

she shouted to him : what has ended ..how will it end .? !! it is just like that day when u talk only to yourself and left ..and i was there waiting like a fool .waiting for you to return . i dun want to be like this anymore ...i want to know what the end is like . TELL ME what is the eND!

only then did JS knew she had heard him .that her ears can now hear .! ..sigh ....he tried to avoid answering her questions and said to take her home ! ahhh i love the bus scene ..... :tears: love the lighting ...love the silence ..love how when he press the bell....she was caught by surprise....he know where she lives ( that foolish man .did not know how to hide .didnt he ...) ..AND THAT SONG gosh it just prefect the entire scene ..!

..she did asked him did you know where i live .but he again avoid answering .............

:tears: he got so drunk ....only when he is drunk then he wil have the courage ..to go to her ....and he stand outside her door

he was shouting Go mi yeon !!! ....and asked to shake hands .ah then come his touching speech : lol abit chessy but sigh he so handsome .....and so convincing ...

* do you want to walk till the end

cant really continue to live on like this anymore

i drink everyday

when i am not drinking i am grinning like a fool

when i am \drunk my head is clearer

but then i will think of you

i was determined to not think of you ..but it was useless

Believd me

do you want us to walk till the end

i dun know where we will be heading to

and i dun know the promise will last till which day

as long as you are by my side

i will fight tilll the end

cant you hear me ( lol i think he abit drunk thinking maybe she cant really hear him because she cant hear clearly ..and he shout louder )

GO MI YEON !

AS long AS YOU ARE BY MY SIDe!

THERE IS NOTHING IN THIS WORLD THAT CAN STOP (DEFEAT) ME

THOSE PEOPLE WHO DISAPPROVE OF US being TOGETHER !

I WILL SEEK REVENGE ON THE !!!!!

I love you !

i will be by your side ..as long as you say that word to me

[smoke get in your eyes music ]

MY : i love you

he lean close and kiss her ..on her forehead

then her mono start : we did not know the regulations of love

we did not know what events will happen and when

when we t hought everything had ended it was just beginning

when you are suffering the most , happiness arrive

he said that ..on his way home that day ..he want to hug every lamp post and walls he walk past

ahh that was so sweeet !!and their romance begin ..and it was reallly ..ROMANCE ! .JS even buy a beeper so they can keep in touch ..lol these are the days when there are no mobile that why there are so many phone booth scenes .!~

these two lovebirds ..omg i cant believed the mushy things they say hah !! ...they are even jealous of the clothes and bag on each other because they are with the owners every day know where they been ..know what they had been doing ..llol ....hilarous when he say ...let stay home for the entire day tomorrow ....and not wear the clothes you dont like ( those clothes on him she say she was jealous of them ) and let be naked ..!@@@ i was like omo this man !!~!@@@@ he is too in love is he lol..!~~!

JS's father business get into debts i think and he wanted to forge ties with Park family since they are bankers and Mr Park think JS has a good character . but ....JS never turn up for the appointment for the families meeting and mr park was pretty upset with it and of course JS's father was furious !!!

lol then one day JS cannot met with MY (who going back tro cheju to visit her parents for her granny's annversiary ) ...he actualy call her and asked her to drop by the school because he cant stand not seeeing her for one day before she goes ..( aiyoo ) but when she went ..she was waving outside his classrm but he never saw her .but i have no idea for the sudden change in her mood ..she seem bothered by .that she is abit apprensive about being seem by others ? oh i nearly forget there was this scene on the bus . ( ahh she met both the most impt man in her life on a bus the man who will be her future husband was beside her wearing the same sweater ..such is fate ...)

at the airport .JS rushed to see MY ..he was thinking she leaving before even seeing him * he did not know she actually did went to his school yet left without seeing him ) ....then MY Start to asked him how long since they met and begin this romance ..he said 49 days.....( i noticed there alot of things linked to numbers in this drama ) .....he remembered so clarly .lol then MY said something more stranger .... : she said 49 days mean that we are half way there now .there a saying that say pasionate love will last only for 100 days ...and later come responsiblity ..you be tryng to get use to each other and the feeling of romance will fade .(or be gone ? ) ....no matter what kind of love .there will alwasy be an end to it ..let break up when that day come ..when we lost that feeling between us . dun feel pressure with the burden u need to be with me for the rest of my life ...if we can do without each other without feeling sad ..then when that time arrives ..let break up

After the 100th day and we lost that feeling between us .let break up .. of course he was stunned by this

( er i was like huh ..why is she suddendly in such a depressing mood --;;.)

* the father of MY speak something very wise to her .....he asked her about her ears .she say she can hear clearly now .now that she can hear clearly with her two ears .she is not really getting use to it

then her father said : ...just use one ear to listen ...there is no need to listen clearly to what everyone has to say .~!

ahh then come our JS again ..waiting for her as usual at her place ..!!! gosh what lines they give this man .lol ...he shouted to her .! WHO SAID that about the 100th day theory .!! ASK that person to come out .who said that about passion expiring after 100th day .

I cant live without you for a single day !

so you have to fully prepared yourself to *be with me forever *!!!!

My entire life might be 60 years or 80 years

i cant live without you . SO you must be prepared !

then he start to asked her !!about the way to addressed him lol ..he just so cute when he is upset !! ..but more angry when she asked then should i called you cousin !!

then he tried to comfort her .........: ..that there is no othe choice now for them apart to love each other ...if love really disappear after 100th day ..he will not have spend these last 4 years trying to hide from her ..by getting himself drunk ! ..leaving home ..living in a cramped hostel ..dun think about all these useless things anymore ......

she said sorry ..and hold her hand .lol and he asked is that all ..hands are not all i have you know !! lol i was laughing at that

AHHH! AND THEN HE Was so naughty he asked for a 30 sec kiss !! then he start the countdown .~

and all seem to return to normal again ..yet ..the friends discovred him and MY together again..and asked him what he really want to do about it .,.he said he going to sever all ties with his parents even if he had to ..and he rreturn home and the father nearly beat him to death ..(he not even told him about MY yet ) but JS told his father he want live on his own and become independent ...he want to live like a human .and leave the father who treat a son like an idoit ..he begged his father to let him go ....let him able to breathe .just let him go ..sigh so sad .! ..he escaped from home .and went to MY

he asked her to leave with him to USA ..to san fransico ..earn enough money for the next two months and leave together ..if they can return they will if they cant .they will stay there forever

then the father rfinally found out who the lover of his son is .....and that is his cousin . the father was extremly in rage ..and went to look for JS ...........wow that scene remind me of that piano .how anger between the father and son ...both so dramatic screaming at each other !! the father : why of all woman it must be her ! your cousin ..and worse when JS rebuted did not you say we are not releated .you have no brother nor niece ...gosh that make the father more outraged ..and screamed at him are you still human or animal(beast) .( er is it really that serious > --;; ) then JS asked him father to abondan him like how he was abandoned !!!

oh before getting the beating from his father ..JS had nose bleeding ..er is his illness already in him --;;

and then come the most hilarous part .( i am sorry i was like wondering to laugh or to be amused at this scnee or be er ..touched ) ..he went for the interview for his permit into USA .........i never expected him to actually tell the truth when they asked him what is you reason to go to usa .!!

lol .he said .

..do you know what does beethoven albert einstein have in common .( at here i was er .what he driving at )

they are all part of the group who marry their cousin ..( okay i was like REALLY!!! ) .

Silla and Goguryeo, ..alot of hte kings marry their cousins ( lol i was like haha ! so finally someone know to bring up history facts to support this .)

WHY CANT WE !!

we did not know it from the beginning

the older generation who *ruined things up *

why should i be the one to take the blame !

if it is illegal here ...then we shall go to the country which we are allowed by law to marry ( omg i was like lol so much at this i not sure to clap or be so amused . )

going to USA where we can live happily

if there anyone who want to scold me for that ..let him come forward

where we can live without worries

why should i live here in agony

if there is a way for me to live on

why should i die here . ( .wow that was quite a line ) ..

and then he took out the tissue ..lol that was just so cutee...and he say sorry in english ..!! omo that was just such a adorable *sorry *

let us go to USA .

let those who are in love live together in love

okay .. * ...

====

JS father went to tell MY's fathe about the illicit relationship of their children. .he demand MY's father take his daughter in hand and lock her up and dun let her near his son !!

sigh ...MY's fathe was shaken and fall sick .......MY went home ...........and his father give her a letter . * sob it was pretty touching what the father did for her .......on the plane she open it up ..i thihnk is a letter to let her give up her rights to property ( i not sure but i think is meant as a means for her to cut off from the family ? ) but it was sad the father words to her .. * dun let the parents be the obstacles to their children's path...sometimes you can take it as if father is not around (do not exist ?) and neither is your mother and your granny ..That is okay ...father and mother understand . dun worry .......... ! that why she break into tears .her parents were so understanding ..

but then just as when they were ready to go .off ..to USA ...JS's father meet him .and asked him to marry the park's family daughter ..that .you are cousin and you cant be together ...but JS said sorry to him and walk away .but then JS father ...he in his desparate means .....wanted to end all this dirty and disgusting bloodline with his own hands and he er commit sucide ..sigh

JS .....returned to MY ......that scene was sad how he tried to control his tears ..by slapping on his own face ....and walk in ..as determined as he can to walk out ....leaving MY behind telling her ..now he is clear .they cant be together .he will not be able to live thinking of how they are related .. he said even thinking about it sometimes make him go mad .how to continue this for the rest of his life ..........

(..*how on earth can he think to make her believe that after all what he said to her before ....aiyoo ) er okay if we dun do this ..we cant continue i suppose. .......but i think it was abit too sudden . --;; )

anyway ..he went completely drunk .and with his friends .he was screaming for them to just kill him .!! ..he dying .. (but he rreally good in that scene ..i feel like he really yearning to just die ..because it was too much for him to bear .thinking of not being able to be with her .....)

oh then MY's meet TH ..he is an insurance agent ..lol i thought it was quite cute when he was promoting insurance to her ..seem like ..promoting himself too in a way .....

MY's mono :

One day it will get better .

As time passes , it wil get better

there will be such a day

there will be

there must be

what is making us hurt

is not the ending of love

but because love continue on

hoping that is not the end

though we pray so hard

hoping it (love) will have a second chance

like flowing water

there never a second chance (er i think the translation not sure if it is right because it dun really flow the last four lines --;;) ..

the end

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shirley...

I nearly cried when I saw your post...I was so happy....

This drama is making me so emotional...

Thank you so much for the detailed summary of episode 2... luv u lots...hehe...:wub:

Hehe...we all went through the emotional and rational stages just like them...hehe...

I think that's one of the reasons why we're so attached to the characters...we can feel their happiness and pains.

I saw this new fan-made music video...it's so good...you should watch it...hehe...

http://blog.daum.net/anne00/8663364

---------------------------------------

Some gif images from daum...

g2pu4.gifg6hs0.gifg11vz9.gif

g15hm2.gifg22sz4.gifg23dh9.gif

caught on with the first episode.. its always fun to watch a drama like this with shirley, cos she's such a romantic and will tell you in every angle where the love is coming from.. hehe.

i've always loved kang ji hwan and i'm glad he's in this drama to redeem himself after my perseverence of the drama "fireworks" despite the horrible script and acting of his co actors. *cough* i guess this drama is my reward.

the plot does bother me a little.. because its just too tragic.. i mean kdramas really go overboard sometimes with their tragic plot.. that we the audience always end up raising our hands saying "common already" sheesh.. some of the plots in kdrama really ONLY happens in kdrama.. like wat is the likelihood of falling super inlove with a cousin you never knew, moving away to seoul, meeting her accidentally in the big city many times, marrying people they don't love, then getting terminally ill that you only have 90 days to live..

if i put my "realistic" buttons aside, i guess this drama is still pretty good in terms of how the scenes are shot, the chemistry between the leads, the sentimental music..

there are some scenes that are pretty touching and unique.. I liked the part where KJH beat the crap out of the jerk that harrassed his gf.. *i know i'm violent*

kim ha neul looks really sweet when she's smiling and her acting really gets more and more convincing from the first time i saw her. she actually made me cry in the first episode *sob sob*

i'm not putting too high expectations on this drama because its just too early to tell.. but anything with kang ji hwan can make me happy and satisfied :)

i'm not putting too high expectations on this drama because its just too early to tell.. but anything with kang ji hwan can make me happy and satisfied :)

yes! me too! another happy and satisfied one here! is there any clothes he won't look good in?

the songs are so good in here! it's songs i grew up with but they're called classics now! hehe!

i know we're all gonna choke and sob in some episodes but i hope it won't be too bad cuz it's hard to do that and try to type in the translations!

shirley- u sure make translations easier to do, thanks!

*off to work on ep1*

Guest katelin_kim

DO U GUYS KNOW IF THEY ARE DOING THE SUBS FOR THIS DRAMA??? i downloaded eps 1 and 2 , watched it without subs , so i just wanna make sure if there will be subs so i can continue to watch ^_^

Guest atreyu112

Shirley.. thankssooo much for the summary of epi 2.. actually i finished it last nite.. and there were many things that i wish i could understand.. such as, the letter content, what was spoken between JS's father and MY's father.. and what did JS said at the point of break up.. OMG!! that scene is a killer.. i cannot stand to bear looking at KHN's crying when JS said the hurtful words (ohh pooor JS, he had to slap his face to get the courage).. OH dear... how i hate JS's father.. simply take a short cut way of killing himself.. and that scene at immegration.. that is a touching scene (after reading what u have post, shirley).. thanks soo much.. i dunno why.. but i like this drama..

I think Nazznen posted the korean versions earlier...but I think we'll have more chance with the chinese versions...hehe...

From YYcaF...thank you :)

contentsconcepthn3.jpg

cast0102lx1.jpg

cast0202yq9.jpg

cast0302gz4.jpg

cast0402ss5.jpg

AG...hehe...I know how you feel...we have been burnt badly with Fireworks...hehe...

We can only hope for the best.

Thank you ai*...you're my angel :wub:

:blush: ..

Shirley dear .. you are here .. wah i'm so happy .. why .. becaus I'm always waiting .. where is shirley spot .. coz i really love shirley commentary and review .. so romantic, touch and .. love ..

Kristy ..

I try my best to translate it .. (with help of my friend .. thanks rieen :D )

I'm sorry if there is mis translate .. (my korean not really good )

Prologue

Many peoples don't understand what is Love

Just follow your heart ..

And lets Love speak for you ..

Why you only love me ..

What do you wish ..

What do you want ..

Without i'm asking ..

Although the things I want ..

You did it to what my hearts want it ..

Saying you are loving me ..

I'll die when I'm in love ..

To be loved by you ..

Because I just need to die ..

Its something that cannot be understand ..

You are my strenght

Love is not something I don't understand ..

I'm your strenght ..

Love is something that you won't understand ..

Because of that ..

I'll die when I'm in love ..

This is the korean version ..

Prologue

사랑하다 죽어버려라

- 정호승

사람들은 사랑을 모른다.

자기 마음대로 사랑하고

사랑한다고 말을 한다.

너는 어찌되든지 나만 사랑하고

사랑한다고 말을 한다.

너는 무엇을 원하는지

너는 무엇이 되고 싶은지

물어보지도 않는다.

그저 내가 원하는 것만

내 마음대로 네가 되는 것을

사랑이라고 말한다.

사랑하다가 죽어야 하는데

너를 사랑하기 위해

내가 죽어야 하는 것이

사랑인 것을 알지 못한다.

나를 살리는 것은

사랑이 아닌 것을 알지 못한다.

너를 살리는 것이 사랑인 것을 알지 못한다.

그러므로

사랑 하다가 죽어버려라.

Guest atreyu112

Nazznen.. thanks soo much for posting the prologue.. that poem is sooo touching.. it is more like a love poem from JS to MY.. so sad..

Shirley...

I nearly cried when I saw your post...I was so happy....

This drama is making me so emotional...

Thank you so much for the detailed summary of episode 2... luv u lots...hehe...:wub:

Hehe...we all went through the emotional and rational stages just like them...hehe...

I think that's one of the reasons why we're so attached to the characters...we can feel their happiness and pains.

I saw this new fan-made music video...it's so good...you should watch it...hehe...

http://blog.daum.net/anne00/8663364

ah thanks for the MV .~~ ....some were asking me isnt this abit too depressing whenever i start telling them the story .[lol i have forget the no of times i repeat the storyoutline to others ]

this drama making me irrational and emotional ....i think u also feel the same ~! how !! we are so hopeless .!!

PS: ...

me and my friend who also watching was talking about the numbers here ..lol so funnie when she say so this guy have 15 esp to die ....and i say probably and he only had 90 days .so we divide the 90 days / 15 esp ..is about one week per esp .. :ph34r:

i think we are just so crazy

caught on with the first episode.. its always fun to watch a drama like this with shirley, cos she's such a romantic and will tell you in every angle where the love is coming from.. hehe.

i've always loved kang ji hwan and i'm glad he's in this drama to redeem himself after my perseverence of the drama "fireworks" despite the horrible script and acting of his co actors. *cough* i guess this drama is my reward.

the plot does bother me a little.. because its just too tragic.. i mean kdramas really go overboard sometimes with their tragic plot.. that we the audience always end up raising our hands saying "common already" sheesh.. some of the plots in kdrama really ONLY happens in kdrama.. like wat is the likelihood of falling super inlove with a cousin you never knew, moving away to seoul, meeting her accidentally in the big city many times, marrying people they don't love, then getting terminally ill that you only have 90 days to live..

if i put my "realistic" buttons aside, i guess this drama is still pretty good in terms of how the scenes are shot, the chemistry between the leads, the sentimental music..

i'm not putting too high expectations on this drama because its just too early to tell.. but anything with kang ji hwan can make me happy and satisfied

hugs soulmate * how long since we truly watch a drama together .~ ..! there been abit of stuff in esp 2 that already making me pushing my realsitic button lol ..really i dun complelely think the twist in esp 2 was er done well ..too abrupt but er we running out of time perhaps ..we need to move on to 10 years later ..~~ so

well

but i dun care at the moment now ..because this is kdrama they do packaged all the most likely situations that can create torment in one life and burden it on one single pair of lovers ...gosh that is what is tragedy at it most compact maybe ! .

so let it swallow me up in it tragedy then ..later i will bash it up when i got the engery lol ..! but really KJH is like a dynamite in here !! .he so full of emotions ....! every moment from him is like .he going to explode with something that will really captivate you .....his eyes .and that simle ...a silly grin or a tender one is just as adorable .and more so when his tears ..his outburst ....it been a while since i see such in a male lead .especially when we need such a man for such a drama ...lol make it the most dramatic of it :if there no gripping story plot to hang on to ..we can always make him gripping enough ..! ..

i love the scenes how they captured it ....(when other drama might be luring with spectectular scenery ..this one capture it with simple lights .and mood ...and yes the songs ! ..)

keke ya that beating he give that student was one bravo !! ..i rem with such awesome swiftness he went for *the enemy* !!

omo .soulmate u got to see that scene he did with the USA embassy lol ..it simply too entertaining and touching at the same ime ..though abit abrupt and maybe er ..i dun know how to describe it ..but i was like watching it with giggles and aws and jaw dropping and so moved by this silly man here who defending his love infront of the interviewer ......

...when he blow into the tissues ..OMO i was thinkikng

*how dare anyone make our JS cry !!! ( i wish i was the one who pass the tissue to him and hold it for him to blow lol .. ) ahhhh you so adorable !!!! just like a little boy who just told his teacher .that I want to feed the rabbits in the school yard though I know is not allowed ! ...and saying sorry and blowing into your tissue .*

i wonder if there a capture of that scene !! ...it was simply too adorable

yes! me too! another happy and satisfied one here! is there any clothes he won't look good in?

me threee .!! ..he simply making me too satisfied to even think about ..any rational thoughts .....*is there going to be shower scene here ...lol when he mention naked .. :blush: i went into indecent territory ..shame on me .*

Shirley.. thankssooo much for the summary of epi 2.. actually i finished it last nite.. and there were many things that i wish i could understand.. such as, the letter content, what was spoken between JS's father and MY's father.. and what did JS said at the point of break up.. OMG!! that scene is a killer.. i cannot stand to bear looking at KHN's crying when JS said the hurtful words (ohh pooor JS, he had to slap his face to get the courage).. OH dear... how i hate JS's father.. simply take a short cut way of killing himself.. and that scene at immegration.. that is a touching scene (after reading what u have post, shirley).. thanks soo much.. i dunno why.. but i like this drama..

i really nearly teared at the scene when she read the lettter because ..the love of her parents is something that give her the strenght ...compared to JS's father who use such rage as punishment for his son ..her parents use their love for their daughter ...which is just simply so touching ......

I think Nazznen posted the korean versions earlier...but I think we'll have more chance with the chinese versions...hehe...

From YYcaF...thank you :)

:

i can attempt to do it .~ :sweatingbullets:

:blush: ..

Shirley dear .. you are here .. wah i'm so happy .. why .. becaus I'm always waiting .. where is shirley spot .. coz i really love shirley commentary and review .. so romantic, touch and .. love ..

hug nazznen ..! ....love is indeed .something hard to understand .so beautiful yet so cruel . people live for it .people die for it ...........

Hi All,

May I share my poor opinion, eventhough i'm not watching the second episode completely, but reading what you guys posting here make me think that this is a good drama to wait for.

I don't know maybe it's just my feeling only, but i feel this drama is so touching, heart wrenching and depressing at the same time since beginning. The cousin thing is not well accepted by society, but i try to put my self in their shoes and I can feel that is not easy to erase your "deep first love" ( i my self till now still wondering what my first love doing right now hehe..:)

This drama is about the story of Pure Love. Only heart can feel, and only heart can tell...

In this drama, KJH might died because of cancer, but i think in so little time that he has, he want to spend it with someone that he loves, maybe against all the rules, but at least this is the last happines that he can have.

For me, life will be be more meaningful if you fill it with things that make you happy. If i have so little time I want that ends with smile and happines in my heart.

I love reading all post here, so meaningful and it gives me a different view to watch it.

Looks like we treasure love in the first place..:)

can't wait to read your review for the next episodes

Hi Nazznen,

Thank's for the prologue,

It's killing me reading it...

i can't wait to watch episode 3 and 4...this is like the ONLY sad/tragic drama out right now...well i mean i shouldn't say ONLY...but the MOST, lol...i've been *sighing* the whole time watching episode 1 and 2 last week...it's quite sad what's going to happen to these two lovebirds...why must they have this kind of fate? Totally sux.

Man...if I had a lot of free time...I would raise my hand and try to translate the episodes...but goodness, there are too many new dramas out...it's hard to catch up with all of them...on top of school and work...argh. Thank goodness it's almost winter break, lol.

I can't express how much I love Kang Ji Hwan in here...I loved his comical moments...but the sad scenes are oh so very touching...there are a couple of scenes that I love...but I especially like the scene where KJH was getting interviewed to get his visa...the whole story about the history and how einstein/Beethoven...etc...it's so touching when he cries...his lower lip shakes...aww~~and when he says 'sorry' and 'okay' in english, hehe...the scene was sad, yet funny in some odd way.

I just hope they don't make this drama TOO serious and tragic...I mean...I already had enough sadness...I don't want to have my eyes get all teary in every single episode. It seems like Kim HaNeul fits these kind of roles...since the majority of the character roles she plays are all so very similar, except for Romance.

I loved Kang Ji Hwan in 'be strong geumsoon'...that's where I first took notice of him and fell in love...I skipped Fireworks...and I am so happy to see him back in this drama. :)

Guest rimna79

PS: ...

me and my friend who also watching was talking about the numbers here ..lol so funnie when she say so this guy have 15 esp to die ....and i say probably and he only had 90 days .so we divide the 90 days / 15 esp ..is about one week per esp .. :ph34r:

i think we are just so crazy

15 eps? hmm.. :sweatingbullets: i hope theres alot of plot in here to make it longer...hmm... i dont want to see him dead that fast... :ph34r:

anyway,

the scenery is so awesome....and the placement of each char in each situation is perfect... the director must be really creative in playing the viewer feeling...all i do when i watch this drama is crying...i can feel their feeling with each other,their desperate love ,it look so real... like they were really falling in love...and all those tears...

my face,my eyes are all red.. until my mom ask me 'did someone died?'

and this drama eps are only 1 and 2 eps ... oh man...

how can i stand watching it till the end...it's soooooooooo sad..... :tears:

i really nearly teared at the scene when she read the lettter because ..the love of her parents is something that give her the strenght ...compared to JS's father who use such rage as punishment for his son ..her parents use their love for their daughter ...which is just simply so touching ......

i can attempt to do it .~ :sweatingbullets:

Yes .. the love that her father gave was something unpayable .. u will never pay it .. for the rest of your life .. its a big sacrifice from her father .. i 100% sure there is no parents in the world would allow their children to do something over the religion or the social stigma .. its something hard for him to let hid daugther to go live happily with the one she loves .. especially if the man is her cousin (is prohibited)

i think MY's mother did not know about MY .. did she??

coz when MY visit her dad .. she was just like .. gave the letter to MY but didn't mention anything ..

or did say something on the bench???

hug nazznen ..! ....love is indeed .something hard to understand .so beautiful yet so cruel . people live for it .people die for it ...........

Because Its Love ..

i can't wait to watch episode 3 and 4...this is like the ONLY sad/tragic drama out right now...well i mean i shouldn't say ONLY...but the MOST, lol...i've been *sighing* the whole time watching episode 1 and 2 last week...it's quite sad what's going to happen to these two lovebirds...why must they have this kind of fate? Totally sux.

I loved Kang Ji Hwan in 'be strong geumsoon'...that's where I first took notice of him and fell in love...I skipped Fireworks...and I am so happy to see him back in this drama. :)

ah sandy also watching this ..yes this probably like the most saddest drama now and why are we just so addicted to sad dramas :ph34r:

oh ya .i adored him in guem soon ..even my mum was not spared from his charms .lol ...i first saw him in last dance with you ..then alraedy i thought he such a cute doctor .how come there such short esp for him ...

but he is really great in here .~ !! ....and that interview scene ..is just like one of the most memorable one in esp 2 .~~ .! o even rewatch it ..a few things ..!~ becaue i raelly cant beleive he said what he said in first viewing then i get pretty addicted to that scene for some werid reasons lol ...

my face,my eyes are all red.. until my mom ask me 'did someone died?'

and this drama eps are only 1 and 2 eps ... oh man...

how can i stand watching it till the end...it's soooooooooo sad..... :tears:

it just an estimate .this should be a minidrama .i think probably around 18 esp or so so minus this two there around 16 esp maybe ^^!!

this thread is already flooding ..with :tears: time soon to bring out the tissue box and pails to get the tears before it get too serious flood here .

but sometimes i feel good whenever i can cried really over a drama ..!~ twist my heart till it hurts really for the love

Yes .. the love that her father gave was something unpayable .. u will never pay it .. for the rest of your life .. its a big sacrifice from her father .. i 100% sure there is no parents in the world would allow their children to do something over the religion or the social stigma .. its something hard for him to let hid daugther to go live happily with the one she loves .. especially if the man is her cousin (is prohibited)

i think MY's mother did not know about MY .. did she??

coz when MY visit her dad .. she was just like .. gave the letter to MY but didn't mention anything ..

or did say something on the bench???

Because Its Love ..

oh i think she did not know .about MY's case ..nor the contents of the letter ....but in the letter her father stated it as both of them will understand . at the bench she just hand that lettter to MY and say your father want to pass it to you

but one thing though .i am bit puzzled what really make MY turn into a sudden different mood when she was flying off to cheju and she went to his school ..but never even told him she was there .and then come the speech about the 100th days ..it just feel abit too sudden ..

In this drama, KJH might died because of cancer, but i think in so little time that he has, he want to spend it with someone that he loves, maybe against all the rules, but at least this is the last happines that he can have.

For me, life will be be more meaningful if you fill it with things that make you happy. If i have so little time I want that ends with smile and happines in my heart.

Marchy ..you can come here for support when you need it ~~ ..sometimes love is selfish ....there is so many complications i think when there are more then two person connected into the relationship ........sigh 10 years ..they each has their respective spouse ....it just difficult .but for his last 90 days ....he need to live it the way he wants without regrets ...

oh i think she did not know .about MY's case ..nor the contents of the letter ....but in the letter her father stated it as both of them will understand . at the bench she just hand that lettter to MY and say your father want to pass it to you

Shirley dear thank you for the spoiler ..

thats why i wonder why MY said "Please make dad happy" ..

its the last scene .. on the phone both. i think a few days before they leave for San Francisco ..

She called her mom and asked about her dad ..

Her eyes were filled with tears ..

My heart was aching from her shakky tone .. her sad voice ..

Its just break my heart into pieces ..

and .. JS was watching her from outside ...

with teary eyes .. his heart was screaming "don't let her go"..

But his mind was telling "what about your family" ..

His souls was with MY ..

and he only his body ..

but he has to make a choice ..

for him, for his family and for MY ..

I think the reson why made that choice is because MY ..

He cannot bear to see MY's sad face .. remembering her family she going to leave ..

and i'm cried .. he cried .. we all cried ..

.. because he has to leave the girl that he loves so much ...

:tears:

Guest the.elephant

people dont understand what love is.

they love the way they want

and call this love.

anyways, you love me

and continue to love me.

what you wish

what you want to be

i do not ask.

you tell me that what i want

and what my heart tells me

is what love is.

i have to die while in love.

in order to love you,

you do not realize

that i must die.

giving me life

isnt love.

giving you life

is what love is.

so,

i must die while in love.

----------------------------------------

i made an attempt to tranlste the poem again

because it was bothering me cuz it was off a little

no offence to the first traslator

mine isnt perfect either but i tried to make it more accurate

Erenah...Thank you & rieen so much...:wub:

The prologue is very touching...so much love...

This is the second drama with "follow your heart" theme this year...hehe...

I just finished What's up Fox...and they followed their hearts too...hehe...

When there are too many obstacles on the outside...they have to draw strength from within.

Yeah...MY's father...his love for her is unconditional...His blessing was so unexpected...

I like the actor a lot...there's this sadness in his eyes...even when he's smiling.

Sandy...I'm just happy you're watching it with us...at least we have one more person in our support group...hehe...

Rimna...hehe...I think 16 episodes is just perfect...every episode will cover all the events in one week of his life like Shirley said...in a way...zooming in on someone's life...we can almost feel the clock ticking sound...there's this big rush of emotion...even we're hoping that he'll get to live his life to the fullest.

Marchy...Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Glad to have you here with us :)

Shirley...Hehe...you're so sweet...you're trying to recruit people to join us too...hehe...

Yeah...what makes KJH so good & special is the "spirit" of his performance...the sense of joy, sadness and hurt he emanates. Can't wait to see the next episode even though we know bad news is coming.

the.elephant

Thank you so much for translating the prologue...hehe...

Now we know the real meaning behind the story.

The saddest lines are:

"giving you life

is what love is.

so,

i must die while in love"

That just breaks my heart...but those lines are my favorites.

Archived