[Drama 2006] '90 Days, Falling In Love Days' 90일, 사랑할 시

Guest rimna79

5 hours ago, badsmuler said:

@jadecloud...chinggu dul...paali paali i can't wait to see this beautiful drama with you and @valsava unnie too... :heart::heart:

I can guarantee that this drama will be one of your favourite all time...just like me...LOL

As you can see...even only from their photoshot, you can feel KJH and KHN perfect chemistry and strong aura together... :blush::blush:

LOL @badsmuler I see what you mean. These two look so good together. I've seen another of their movie with them together - My Girlfriend Is An Agent - and they were awesome. We'll start soon. I feel good about this drama already. Thanks chingu :P 

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2006] '90 Days, Falling In Love Days' 90일, 사랑할 시
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, jadecloud said:

LOL @badsmuler I see what you mean. These two look so good together. I've seen another of their movie with them together - My Girlfriend Is An Agent - and they were awesome. We'll start soon. I feel good about this drama already. Thanks chingu :P 

Anyoooong @jadecloud...

I also love MGIAA till death...LOL  I even can't count anymore how many times i've already re-watched that movie... :heart::heart:

The sad thing is another my shipping couple once again are sunk...after the last one, Yoon jung hee and Lee tae gon... :bawling::cry:

Hope you can watch this drama soon...though the theme is taboo but their love story are so beautiful and touching...my mother and my sister also like this drama and OTP too... :blush::blush:

Archived