[Drama 2006] '90 Days, Falling In Love Days' 90일, 사랑할 시

Guest rimna79

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no words to describe all the scenes capture ..

Its really TOUCH ..

OMG ... i know what you mean. it's so emotive just looking even at the simplest hand shake between them ... and i really love the awkwardness/awareness of each other when they sat in the bus next to each other for the first time without speaking but their hand gesture said so much.

this drama is really so beautifully conveyed ...

*sigh* ... is the rating still really bad?? it's expected since from past records ... koreans don't really dig melodrama of this type. but then the long weekend drama dear heaven did well in rating despite the step brother/sister marrying. but i guess this is more illicit since they are sort of related by blood ...

Lyrics for the songs...

1. 하루만큼

사랑은 늦은 봄 향기, 이별은 뒹구는 낙엽,

추억은 지나가는 바람

흩어진 머리 넘겨 빗고 옷깃 여미며 또 하루는 지난다

흩어진 머리 그대로 느슨한 옷깃 그대로

여전히 비틀거리는 난

할 수 없는가 왜 못하나 맘 비워내는 일

이 가슴에 그대 그리고 지나간 그 날

Day The Day 스치듯 다가와 또 스쳐가듯 베이고 간다

하루하루 그만큼 깊게 베어진 우린 또 낫지 못한다

그 사람 어디쯤 가나 지금은 웃을 수 있나

나보다 많이 아플 그대

울어버리면 그만이라 오히려 위로를 건네주며

한참을 내 두 손 잡고 울던

Day The Day 스치듯 다가와 또 스쳐가듯 베이고 간다

우리 둘 머리 위에 같은 하늘 속

같은 별이 반짝이는 동안은

Love The Love 끝나지 않는다

두 가슴속에 꽉 찬 그리움

하루하루 그만큼 쌓인 그리움 안고 또 매일 맞는다

그 날 잊지 못한다

---------------------------------------------

2. 사랑은 간다

그렇게 시간은 흘러 간다

불같이 뜨겁던 내 사랑도 간다

모든 게 다 변해가듯 내 사랑도 그렇게

조금씩 조금씩 희미해진다

그렇게 시간이 흘러가도

얼음처럼 차가워진 니 맘을

돌릴 수는 없겠지 그댈 붙잡지 못했지

사랑아 제발 떠나지 말아라

사랑아 사랑아 왜 자꾸 날 울리니

사랑아 사랑아 왜 나를 아프게 하니

내 아픈 상처가 모두 추억이 되면

사랑할 수 있을까 다시 또 사랑할 수가 있을까

그렇게 하루가 지나가고

니가 없는 내 삶도 흘러간다

채울 수는 없겠지 내 삶에 니 자리들은

사랑아 제발 떠나지 말아라

사랑아 사랑아 왜 자꾸 날 울리니

사랑아 사랑아 왜 나를 아프게 하니

내 아픈 상처가 모두 추억이 되면

사랑할 수 있을까 다시 또 사랑할 수가 있을까

사랑아 사랑아 왜 자꾸 날 울리니

사랑아 사랑아 왜 나를 아프게 하니

이제는 너 아닌 다른 사람 곁에서

행복할 수 있을까 다시 또 사랑할 수가 있을까

사랑해서 행복할 수 있을까

-------------------------------------------------

3. Smoke Gets In Your Eyes

They asked me how I knew

my true love was true,

Oh I, of course, replied

something here inside

cannot be denied

They said someday you'll find

all who love are blind, oh

When your heart's on fire you must realize

Smoke gets in your eyes

So I chaffed them and I gayly laughed

To think they could doubt my love

Yet today, my love has flown away

I am without my love

Now laughing friends deride

tears I cannot hide of

So I smile and say,

When a lovely flame dies

Smoke gets in your eyes

Smoke gets in your eyes

------------------------------------------------

4. 고집 (Drama Ver.)

꼭 너를 닮아 그리움 조차도

내게는 왜 이리 고집 센건지

이제 그만 가라는데 쉬자는데

들은 척도 않잖아

한번 외우면 아무리 커서도

저절로 되뇌질 구구셈처럼

니가 새긴 그 기억도 사는 동안

잊는 일 없을 것 같아

어느새 길어진 머리를 자르듯

옷깃에 먼지를 털듯이

그렇게 나도 널 떼어 내면 좋겠어

아무런 아픔도 눈물도 없이

하지만 네 마음 내 심장 같아서

이제 넌 내 목숨 같아서

널 떼내 버리면 안될 것 같은데

죽을 것 같은데 어떻게 해야 해

한번 배우면 한참을 쉬어도

평생을 간다는 자전거처럼

그때 배운 내 사랑도 너 없다고

녹슬진 않을 것 같아

어느새 길어진 머리를 자르듯

옷깃에 먼지를 털듯이

그렇게 나도 널 떼어 내면 좋겠어

아무런 아픔도 눈물도 없이

하지만 네 마음 내 심장 같아서

이제 넌 내 목숨 같아서

널 떼내 버리면 안될 것 같은데

죽을 것 같은데 어떻게 해야 해

그냥 아프게 살게.. 그냥 이대로 살게.. 차라리..

---------------------------------------------------------

5. Main Title (Blue Waltz)

From melon.com

Guest rimna79

OMG ... i know what you mean. it's so emotive just looking even at the simplest hand shake between them ... and i really love the awkwardness/awareness of each other when they sat in the bus next to each other for the first time without speaking but their hand gesture said so much.

this drama is really so beautifully conveyed ...

*sigh* ... is the rating still really bad?? it's expected since from past records ... koreans don't really dig melodrama of this type. but then the long weekend drama dear heaven did well in rating despite the step brother/sister marrying. but i guess this is more illicit since they are sort of related by blood ...

i think this week,it'll gain viewer bcoz of the star power and of course human curiosity....

Wow, this drama is utterly depressing. What is with the string of depressing dramas lately!

I personally see that each of their spouses are really huge balls of stone attached to their ankles. They cant leave because of new families, children and partners; trapped by what would be perceived as a happy and stable home life- screaming on the inside and manifesting in this case, cancer. '

AYEEE people, i will see more of you around in here LOL

bellaangel012

yes! you got it so right there ...the chains to them ...! ...good to see you here ^^ .your siggy quote from "lawyer " ^ ..

The soundtrack will be released at the end of the month...November 30th.

I was so surprised...because there are only 5 songs...and one of which is instrumental...and the other one is the remake of Smoke gets in your eyes...that left us with only 3 new songs.

it will be more than that .normally they only state a few songs first ^^

==========================

esp 4 .........

....even without getting really understanding the words spoken .i am really quite loving how this drama is unfolding ...so many layers are being revealed ....the momeuntum is gaining it own pace of telling this story .......

now somehow there seem to be a bond of sort between him and his wife once she know of the cancer..sigh ....she wept beside his bed ..and he comfort her gently by brushing her hair :tears: ...and that moment when his attack come ..it was really so painfully to hear his scream of pains...and mi yeon ..now i think also know ..omg that lift scene .! .it was so intense ..and....i really do like that scene .! .....and how he come in so caught off guard who is inside the lift ...one his first love and one his wife ...the two not even knowing who each other is .........gosh ! ..and his wife was even talking to him in the lift about going to USA ..i think for treatment ...and the way he looked at mi yeon beside him ..omg .he dun even dare to speak .....and she .was in shock too i think listening to what ..was being said ......the wife still only think the woman beside them was just a stranger .!

the starting continue from the ending of yesterday when he speak to her at the riverside...she walked away in anger..calling him mad ....but while she drive back .she recall their memories of love...anmd how she wept .in the car.ohhhh i think the mother of JS went to see her before in their past ...grabbing her by the hair ..sigh ..must be accusing her of ruining her son .! .......

but yet the JS never give up ..i think he send another message via phone to her ..but i am not sure what he wrote .....

they did met at the school ( i think it seem arranged meeting ..hmmm ..cant possbiliy she was just happening to be there ) oh they show a scene of him teaching ......lol i was thinking gosh i want to be in that class !! but the moment they talk .i know she has so much grivencees to blast out at him .! but he could only stand there and listen ..both were really in tears by then ...sigh........yet again she walk away .without him really telling her .anything more

while on his way to drive his wife to some way ........they stopped so she can go get a shaver for him or something since she seem to see him so unshaven .........BUT then .when she returned ..she found him collapsed over the steering wheel! ..and then he was so in pain !!!! .and .finally she know her husband condition !

OMG ...

The why she must know it like that ..

ending .... of episode 4

MY went to hospital to check something .. i think she met a genecology ..

she took a lift .. the life come down ... 7,6,5 .. it stop at level 5 .. and JS's wife in ...

then .. 4,3 .. ting .... JS ..

he looks inside .. he saw MY .. he saw his wife ...

he was unsopken .. speachless ..

his stood there .. the door about close .. when his wife asked "u don't want to come in??"

MY looked at her .. and turned to JS .. (she knew that the lady is JS'a wife ..)

she looks a little bit mad .. or a lottle bit shocked .. she didn't plan to see him with his wife in an awkward situation like that ..

JS standing in between the two girls .. MY .. the one he love till death .. and JS9Jeong-Ran) the one he married for 9 years .. he keep turned at MY .. with silence he looks at her ..

JR: Let's go Amerika ..

JS: -silence- but i tihink in his mind .. (don't say it now .. please don't do it right now)

JR: Let's go to amerika ... we get treatment there ...

JS: -silence- look at MY ..

MY: -silence- (she was like .. "what happend")

JR was asking JS to go to amerika to get a better treatment .. to do operation ..and then it when she said ..

JR: I'll not let u die ..

OMG .. why MY must know his illness in this way .. this is not right ..

MY was misunderstodd JS intention when he asked her to live with him for 3 months ..

and now .. when she know the reason why he asked her that ,, it would be pain for her ..

:tears:

OMG ...

The why she must know it like that ..

ending .... of episode 4

MY went to hospital to check something .. i think she met a genecology ..

she took a lift .. the life come down ... 7,6,5 .. it stop at level 5 .. and JS's wife in ...

then .. 4,3 .. ting .... JS ..

he looks inside .. he saw MY .. he saw his wife ...

he was unsopken .. speachless ..

his stood there .. the door about close .. when his wife asked "u don't want to come in??"

MY looked at her .. and turned to JS .. (she knew that the lady is JS'a wife ..)

she looks a little bit mad .. or a lottle bit shocked .. she didn't plan to see him with his wife in an awkward situation like that ..

JS standing in between the two girls .. MY .. the one he love till death .. and JS9Jeong-Ran) the one he married for 9 years .. he keep turned at MY .. with silence he looks at her ..

JR: Let's go Amerika ..

JS: -silence- but i tihink in his mind .. (don't say it now .. please don't do it right now)

JR: Let's go to amerika ... we get treatment there ...

JS: -silence- look at MY ..

MY: -silence- (she was like .. "what happend")

JR was asking JS to go to amerika to get a better treatment .. to do operation ..and then it when she said ..

JR: I'll not let u die ..

OMG .. why MY must know his illness in this way .. this is not right ..

MY was misunderstodd JS intention when he asked her to live with him for 3 months ..

and now .. when she know the reason why he asked her that ,, it would be pain for her ..

:tears: i know that scene !! had me speechless .in knowing that is how she going to know . ......i was even thinking they will be in it together .,i never know it they will come in separately like that ...and when his wife was talking about going to USA ..all his concentration was on the woman beside him !! :tears::tears: i know he did not want her to know in such a way .but he cant even utter a sound to stop his wife .!! ...i think he was going so chill in his whole body !! ...and then outside the lift .his wife took his hand .! ......i think mi yeon was so in shock .. :tears: ...

and btw the husband is extreme cute ..gosh when he did that heart shape size when he pretend to stretch his arms ....i go awwwwwwwwwww you marry such a good man .!!

I know i shouldn't post this here ...

But i just could't hold neither my breath nor my tears anymore ....

its really painful .. its really hurt ..

http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/2298/epi0503dm8.jpg

http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/8472/epi0504hb5.jpg

when there will be only them .. only JS and MY .. :tears:

ps: if u want to know the spoiler of episode 4 .. click the link for the image ..

think whether her being childless all those 9 years had to do with her miscarriage? or it's intentional by the writer so that there will be one less moral dilemma to deal with. a man forsaking his wife & kids is bad enough but for a mother to leave her child behind to be with a dying lover ... hmmmmn...

other than the shock of hearing the news about his sickness ... i think it's doubly cruel that MY had to see him walk out hand in hand with his wife after he told her to live with him for 90 days~

and btw the husband is extreme cute ..gosh when he did that heart shape size when he pretend to stretch his arms ....i go awwwwwwwwwww you marry such a good man .!!

I know shirley .. but sometimes i feel .. its not fair .. for him .. or to JR ..

they were not knowing anything about their spouse mind .. what JS and MY thinking ..

but ..

i think when u love someone .. u don't have to ask or to know what they think ..

all u need to do is just give ur love to him/her ..

let him/her be happy .. and perhaps that what they will do ... maybe ..

he looked her smiling from the far .. he thought she was happy waiting him, fetching him at his office .. looking at him from far when he works .. but who knows .. her heart was trembling heasrt broken .. her heart was happy and sad to met JS again .. her eyes were filled with tears .. he try to control all the mix feeling inside her .. and let him know .. that she was "happy"

this is the ending song .. is only a preview . about 1:49 min ..

http://mediafile.paran.com/MEDIA_83718/BLO...64;큼.mp3

this is the ending cut (the elevator) scene .. for episode 4

http://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b3/data/dci_etc...si_elevator.avi

please don't kill my breath with taking it away .. Ji-seok .. :tears:

in eps 3, did she have a miscarriage?

i think she did ...sigh but need to double confirmed more ..but it should likely be so .

other than the shock of hearing the news about his sickness ... i think it's doubly cruel that MY had to see him walk out hand in hand with his wife after he told her to live with him for 90 days~

his wife took the hand naturally ..he was led like a child away ..i think his mind was completely empty apart from the thoughts ..mi yeon know .i am dying ! :tears: =>sucks .this is making me want to cry again!!

I know shirley .. but sometimes i feel .. its not fair .. for him .. or to JR ..

they were not knowing anything about their spouse mind .. what JS and MY thinking ..

but ..

i think when u love someone .. u don't have to ask or to know what they think ..

all u need to do is just give ur love to him/her ..

let him/her be happy .. and perhaps that what they will do ... maybe ..

he looked her smiling from the far .. he thought she was happy waiting him, fetching him at his office .. looking at him from far when he works .. but who knows .. her heart was trembling heasrt broken .. her heart was happy and sad to met JS again .. her eyes were filled with tears .. he try to control all the mix feeling inside her .. and let him know .. that she was "happy"

this is the ending song .. is only a preview . about 1:49 min ..

http://mediafile.paran.com/MEDIA_83718/BLO...64;큼.mp3

ya the preview was so intense too..next week ..how !! all this going to blow into extreme .! ...ohhh i like the two friends really alot ..how that more silly one was weeping like a child when he know ... :tears:

sigh yes . .to be in such a relationship so many years and yet u wont even get to know what in his/her heart ....her heart had trembled when seeing the man who deserted her so long ago come up suddenly and asked such a request of her ....it stired up what she had kept deep within ...! ..i think if he never show up ..she wil just contnue life as it is with her husband . ....she was leading a simple life .and that is one with content ..though she has regrets from her past .but ......sigh .....her JS come and she broke again .now she know his ..condition .......it will be just so .. :tears:

all the while i was grumbling they wont make my life easiler by making her husband a wife abuser or a drunk or WHATEVRE!! why WHY must be such a kind man !!! ..

scene in the lift http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/8472/epi0504hb5.jpg

MY & JS outfit color looks almost the same.. dark color.. full of sorrow :(

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Song Lyric Romanize

1. Harumankeum

sarangeun neujeun bom hyanggi, ibyeoreun dwingguneun nagyeop,

chueogeun jinaganeun baram

heuteojin meori neomgyeo bitgo otgit yeomimyeo tto haruneun jinanda

heuteojin meori geudaero neuseunhan otgit geudaero

yeojeonhi biteulgeorineun nan

hal su eomneunga wae motana mam biwonaeneun il

i gaseume geudae geurigo jinagan geu nal

Day The Day seuchideut dagawa tto seuchyeogadeut beigo ganda

haruharu geumankeum gipge beeojin urin tto natji motanda

geu saram eodijjeum gana jigeumeun useul su inna

naboda manhi apeul geudae

ureobeorimyeon geumanira ohiryeo wiroreul geonnejumyeo

hanchameul nae du son japgo uldeon

Day The Day seuchideut dagawa tto seuchyeogadeut beigo ganda

uri dul meori wie gateun haneul sok

gateun byeori banjjagineun donganeun

Love The Love kkeutnaji annneunda

du gaseumsoge kkwak chan geurium

haruharu geumankeum ssahin geurium ango tto maeil matneunda

geu nal itji motanda

p/s : erenah your link to ending song not a preview 1.49min.. but full song 3.49min :D thanx for the link.. i keep rewind & rewind this song

http://mediafile.paran.com/MEDIA_83718/BLO...8C%ED%81%BC.mp3

2. Sarangeun Ganda - JM

geureoke siganeun heulleo ganda

bulgachi tteugeopdeon nae sarangdo ganda

modeun ge da byeonhaegadeut nae sarangdo geureoke

jogeumssik jogeumssik huimihaejinda

geureoke sigani heulleogado

eoreumcheoreom chagawojin ni mameul

dollil suneun eopgetji geudael butjapji motaetji

saranga jebal tteonaji marara

saranga saranga wae jakku nal ullini

saranga saranga wae nareul apeuge hani

nae apeun sangcheoga modu chueogi doemyeon

saranghal su isseulkka dasi tto saranghal suga isseulkka

geureoke haruga jinagago

niga eomneun nae sarmdo heulleoganda

chaeul suneun eopgetji nae sarme ni jarideureun

saranga jebal tteonaji marara

nae apeun sangcheoga modu chueogi doemyeon

saranghal su isseulkka dasi tto saranghal suga isseulkka

ijeneun neo anin dareun saram gyeoteseo

haengbokhal su isseulkka dasi tto saranghal suga isseulkka

saranghaeseo haengbokhal su isseulkka

4. Gojib (drama ver) - Howl

kkok neoreul darma geurium jochado

naegeneun wae iri gojip sengeonji

ije geuman garaneunde swijaneunde

deureun cheokdo anchanha

hanbeon oeumyeon amuri keoseodo

jeojeollo doenoejil gugusemcheoreom

niga saegin geu gieokdo saneun dongan

itneun il eopseul geot gata

eoneusae gireojin meorireul jareudeut

otgise meonjireul teoldeusi

geureoke nado neol tteeo naemyeon jokesseo

amureon apeumdo nunmuldo eopsi

hajiman ne maeum nae simjang gataseo

ije neon nae moksum gataseo

neol ttenae beorimyeon andoel geot gateunde

jugeul geot gateunde eotteoke haeya hae

hanbeon baeumyeon hanchameul swieodo

pyeongsaengeul gandaneun jajeongeocheoreom

geuttae baeun nae sarangdo neo eopdago

nokseuljin anheul geot gata

eoneusae gireojin meorireul jareudeut

otgise meonjireul teoldeusi

geureoke nado neol tteeo naemyeon jokesseo

amureon apeumdo nunmuldo eopsi

hajiman ne maeum nae simjang gataseo

ije neon nae moksum gataseo

neol ttenae beorimyeon andoel geot gateunde

jugeul geot gateunde eotteoke haeya hae

geunyang apeuge salge... geunyang idaero salge... charari...

talking about TH (Tae-Hoo, MY's husband) ..

he is cute .. indeed he is a loving and caring husband .. she so lucky to met her at the bus .. (wearing the same blue t-shirt) .. and she so lucky to met him again .. when she was down, and sabe because of JS . and they also wore the same pink tshirt ..

she was lucky to meet someone who know her well, understand her, and love her so much.

he is cute ...

i love the scene when, she was watching TV (i believe her mind was at somewhere else .. ) and he look at her .. with those cute smile .. those smile ..

he know how to cheer her up. how to make her smile ..

http://img171.imageshack.us/my.php?image=9004007dq2.jpg

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/479/9004008qa0.jpg

if i'm MY .. i will never ever can think that i'm going to hurt him .. :tears:

i think she did ...sigh but need to double confirmed more ..but it should likely be so .

Yeah i think she did miscariege ..

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/2228/9003011px3.jpg

take look at this screen cap ..

his wife took the hand naturally ..he was led like a child away ..i think his mind was completely empty apart from the thoughts ..mi yeon know .i am dying ! :tears: =>sucks .this is making me want to cry again!!

don't mention about it .. it hurts me more ..

and from next week preview ..

when JS and JR heading to their car .. JS looks at back .. and then he start to run to MY .. and crying ...

this scene really sad ..

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/9180/9004015fu5.jpg

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/2583/9004016fp1.jpg

The director really good to play with emotion and dialog .. its was ascene when DK (JS's friends come and cry when he knows about JS condition) ..

JS: I want so see MY again ..

JS: I want to LOVE her again .. :tears: .. (i started to cry)

DK: Do u want me to see and talk to her? .. (how sweet)

JS: I did see her .. i asked her to live with me for 3 months ...

-paused-

JS: She tought I'm crazy .. (i think that what he said) ..

DK: what about married??

JS: Mulla (I don't know)

JS: Not till I death (something like that .. :tears: )

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/3290/9004017ee7.jpg

and this is the scene when she have adrink with her friends ..

and MY asked her .. "what will u do if ur long love who leave u alone come and asked u to live with him for 3 months??"

if .. if she knows what shes talking about .. perhaps she won't said it ..

p/s : erenah your link to ending song not a preview 1.49min.. but full song 3.49min :D thanx for the link.. i keep rewind & rewind this song

http://mediafile.paran.com/MEDIA_83718/BLO...8C%ED%81%BC.mp3

it does???ohh thanks for telling me Eyka .. coz mine was stop at minute 1:49 .. i think i need to re-download the song. I really love the song ...

:blush:

43684226_1.jpg

Release Date: 2006.11.30

1 하루 만큼 -정재욱

2 사랑은 간다 - 제이엠 (JM) =>this that song that keep making me tear .~!!..

3 Smoke Gets In Your Eyes - 제이엠 (JM)

4 고집 (Drama Version) -하울 (HowL)

5 90일, 사랑할 시간 Main Title (Inst.)

mms://kt68kmssst.magicn.com/VP/8/43684236/43684236_192K.wma

mms://kt68kmssst.magicn.com/VP/8/43684242/43684242_192K.wma

mms://kt68kmssst.magicn.com/VP/8/43684244/43684244_192K.wma

mms://kt68kmssst.magicn.com/VP/8/43684249/43684249_192K.wma

mms://kt68kmssst.magicn.com/VP/8/43684252/43684252_192K.wma

repost from koreanwind.net

i am loving this ost ......sigh.........it making me getting so sad waiting for the next esp .

Archived