[Drama 2006] '90 Days, Falling In Love Days' 90일, 사랑할 시

Guest rimna79

Indeed strange why they have not found out this relation !

It seems like their dads don't get along. KJH's dad came because he has to...other than that...they're on bad term. The 2 families don't interact at all.

gerryg...hehe...yeah...I know...it's so unfortunate.

But I think main point of the drama is not that...

They want to raise some other issues for us to think about.

What would it be like to know that you had finite number of days to live?

In a sense, all of us know that we have finite number of days to live.

Despite that, do we choose to live any differently?

What would matter most in life? What wouldn’t matter the most?

What will run through my mind when the very last moments of life desert me?

When faced with 90 days to spend the rest your life, what choices would you make?

Who would you choose to be with or not to be with?

90 days...to reminiscence...the choices of a lifetime.

ceyes00001477pz7.jpg

ceyes00001494px1.jpg

ceyes00001481no7.jpg

ceyes00001527gw8.jpg

ceyes00001531lh8.jpg

ceyes00001554of4.jpg

ceyes00001576wv8.jpg

ceyes00001615uy2.jpg

ceyes00001618vy8.jpg

ceyes00001664rf0.jpg

ceyes00001669hb2.jpg

ceyes00001731bg4.jpg

ceyes00001752cg5.jpg

ceyes00001758oj9.jpg

ceyes00001763hd6.jpg

ceyes00001847ps0.jpg

ceyes00001908fw4.jpg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest duckweed

With most dramas I like to root for and happy when the main couple get together. But this drama presents a no win situation. How am I to root for them? Even if he was already dead I still could not root for them. I guess I am part of that society that does not allow this type of relation. :tears:

Definitely not a MISA fan. B)

It seems like their dads don't get along. KJH's dad came because he has to...other than that...they're on bad term. The 2 families don't interact at all.

gerryg...hehe...yeah...I know...it's so unfortunate.

But I think main point of the drama is not that...

They want to raise some other issues for us to think about.

What would it be like to know that you had finite number of days to live?

In a sense, all of us know that we have finite number of days to live.

Despite that, do we choose to live any differently?

What would matter most in life? What wouldn’t matter the most?

What will run through my mind when the very last moments of life desert me?

When faced with 90 days to spend the rest your life, what choices would you make?

Who would you choose to be with or not to be with?

90 days...to reminiscence...the choices of a lifetime.

I, for one, sure wouldn't be blatantly sinning :sweatingbullets:

Guest atreyu112

Luv, i like the way u analyse the drama.. i also thinking the same way too.. it's about when u have limited time to live, so, what do u want to do.. follow the society rules or your heart..

actually, i dun really get it, why cousins can't marry.. in my religion, it is allow.. i am sure there's a twist in the middle of the story..

so, it means that the withS2 will do the subbing of this drama, right? i am going to download it tonite... i noticed that KJW soooo gorgeous.. even when he cries.. KHN look sooo pretty..

WITH S2 is still DECIDING whether to sub this serie or not.

We will let everyone know soon. We need translators before we can take on this project.. and that plays a very important role in our decision-making.. so if anyone can help with the translations ( korean to english/ chinese to english) - please pm mily2.

gerryg...Hehe...I totally understand how you feel about such forbidden loves :)

I think most people feel the same way.

I know you can't overlook the fact...but besides that...anyone who is in his situation...would want to spend the rest of their lives being with someone they love.

They just made it a lot more complicate to get their messages across by making them cousins.

Because this is a drama...I think they went with a more dramatic approach.

But the message is still the same...the choices of a lifetime.

He was being true to himself.

When someone stands between life and death...at that moment...I'm sure it really doesn't matter to him/her what other people think...

We'll just follow his final journey and in turn learn to appreciate our lives more.

Despite many negative things surround their relationship...I think this drama brings out some good issues for us to ponder.

ceyes00001933jw3.jpg

ceyes00002031qb0.jpg

ceyes00002075oj7.jpg

ceyes00002087de8.jpg

ceyes00002097ce8.jpg

ceyes00002116da3.jpg

ceyes00002130gm6.jpg

ceyes00002205zp9.jpg

ceyes00002269om3.jpg

ceyes00002288go1.jpg

ceyes00002334mu5.jpg

ceyes00002354ys7.jpg

ceyes00002391tp7.jpg

ceyes00002399tb5.jpg

ceyes00002410wx6.jpg

Guest atreyu112

Luv,

thanks soo much for the caps.. u made me want to watch it more.. it's been a while since i watched a melodrama.. both of the actor and actress are good in potraying the unsaid feeling through their face expression.. iu can't wait to go back and download it.. tonite is the 2nd epi, right?

You're welcome...:) can't wait for others to finish watching so we can have some discussions in here...

I saw a link at daum...you can stream episode 1 directly from here or here.

It might take some time to load.

This is the link to watch the preview of episode 2...

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/90days/preview/index.html

HD 수목 미니시리즈「90일, 사랑할 시간」2회

2006년 11월 16일 (목) 21시 55분 ~ 23시 15분

우연히 길에서 마주친 지석(강지환)과 미연(김하늘). 지석은 미연을 집까지 데려다주고, 미연은 자신의 집을 알고 있는 지석에게 화가나 지석을 뒤로 하고 걸어간다. 혼자서 술을 마신 지석은 미연을 찾아가 손을 내밀며 끝까지 가보겠냐고 묻는다. 사랑한다고 한마디만 해주면 된다는 지석의 말에 미연은 사랑한다고 말하고, 지석은 미연의 이마에 입맞춘다. 지석의 부모는 정란(정혜영)과 정란 부모와의 식사 자리에 지석이 오지 않자 죄인처럼 굳어있는다. 미연은 과외하는 학생의 엄마가 직접 짠 스웨터를 선물받고, 지석의 학교로 가는 버스 안에서 자신과 똑같은 스웨터를 입은 태훈(윤희석)을 만난다.

버스에 탄 미연은 지석에게 손을 흔들다 병찬(최성호)을 발견하고 표정이 굳고, 돌아본 지석은 병찬을 보고 놀란다. 병찬은 지석에게 미연과의 관계를 자신에게도 말 못하면서 부모님에게는 어떻게 말할 거냐며 언성을 높인다. 집에 간 지석은 어머니(김혜옥)에게서 정란과 혼사 얘기가 오간다는 사실을 듣게 되고, 급히 나가려는 지석 앞에 아버지(이재용)가 나타난다. 지석은 아버지 그늘에서 벗어나 자신의 인생 살겠다고 대들고, 엉망인 몰골로 미연의 방을 찾는다. 미국으로 가자는 지석의 말에 미연은 같이 가겠다고 대답하고는 지석을 안아준다.

Guest annababy

i swear kim hanul had that SAME hairstyle for years!!!!i think ever since she did that drama with kim jae won! she needs a new hairstyle...

i dislike her!!!

i really hope that they find out somewhere down the line that they aren't biological cousins because if they truly are cousins, then i don't think they can ever be together. too many complications. ugh. i really want to see them together too.

oh geez.

Guest atreyu112

i swear kim hanul had that SAME hairstyle for years!!!!i think ever since she did that drama with kim jae won! she needs a new hairstyle...

i dislike her!!!

it's not her own choosing how to look like in the drama.. i am sure the hairstylist and also the director wanted her to have that look.. anyway, there's nothing with her having the same hairstyle.. it still look good on her...

btw doudoujane.. what is OP???

i really hope that they find out somewhere down the line that they aren't biological cousins because if they truly are cousins, then i don't think they can ever be together. too many complications. ugh. i really want to see them together too.

oh geez.

Too bad...their dads are brothers...so they're doomed...

btw doudoujane.. what is OP???

OP is the opening ...intro...I haven't seen it either...if I come across I'll post it for you doudoujane.

Does anyone know, what time will this drama will start?

bnni8.jpg

It starts at 9:55 pm South Korea Time = GMT+9.

I saw an interview where they interviewed KHN & KJH about their roles...

It's KNH' first time playing a married woman. She really wanted to portray a more mature character and this role came just in time. She also talked about her characters...how she's in agony psychologically.

KJH talked about how he put himself in character...knowing that he got a death sentence...that decision did not come easy...but that was a right decision under the extreme circumstances.

Overall...a great interview...but I couldn't fully understand everything...if anyone can help me I would really appreciate your help.

90d10yt2.jpg

상상조차 못한, 그러나 가슴이 먼저 이해하는 특별한 ‘시한부 로맨스’ MBC 새 수목 미니시리즈「90일, 사랑할 시간」. 11월 15일 첫방송을 앞두고 영화관에서 시사회&제작발표회를 가진 두 주인공 김하늘, 강지환의 이야기를 들어봤다.

김하늘

▶ 오종록 감독과 함께 한 소감

데뷔 때부터 함께 했던 감독이어서 기대하고 있었다. 역시나 오종록 감독이시구나 하고 생각한다.

▶ 첫 유부녀 역할 부담감 없었나?

최근에 내 나이보다 어린 역할과 밝은 캐릭터 연기를 했었다. 성숙한 연기를 하고 싶었다. 무척 목말라 있었다. 그 와중에 개인적으로 바람이 있었는데 성숙한 연기를 할 거면 이왕이면 유부녀 역할을 하고 싶었었다. 때마침 유부녀 역할을 할 기회가 생겼다. 부담스럽기보다는 오히려 설레고 어떻게 표현될까 기대된다. 유부녀 연기를 처음 해서 어색할 것 같지만 재미있을 것 같다.

▶ 일반적인 남녀 사랑이라고 하면 예를 들어 사랑을 방해하는 요소 부모의 반대, 규칙 규범에 갇혀서 사랑이 이루어진다. 이 드라마에서는 자기 스스로 옥죌 수밖에 없는 상황에서의 금기된 사랑을 보여주는데 그것을 표현하는 데 있어서도 전 작품에서 보여주던 사랑과는 다를 거라 생각한다. 어떤 식의 절제와 눈물연기로 금기된 사랑을 표현하는 데 중점을 줬나?

금기적인 상황에서는 심리적으로 표현되는 느낌이 다르다. 부모의 반대가 아니라 심리적으로 갈등하고 고민하고 굉장히 디테일한 연기를 보여줄 수 있는 부분이 다르다. 배우로서 개인적으로 포인트를 잡은 부분은 내 사랑이 3개월 지나면 먼지가 돼 버리고 없어진다는 생각을 하고 연기에 임하는 것이다. 그 부분을 집중적으로 생각하면서 대본을 보니 대개 슬펐고 그런 부분을 많이 보여드리려고 생각하고 있다.

▶ 오랜만에 안방극장으로 복귀하였는데 이 작품을 선택한 이유

무엇보다도 성숙한 연기와 멜로 연기에 굉장히 목말라 있었다. 「90일, 사랑할 시간」은 정말 내가 바라던 대본이었고 오종록 감독 역시 「해피투게더」와 「피아노」에서 나를 연기자로서 좋은 모습을 볼 수 있도록 도움을 주셨던 분이고 호흡도 잘 맞았고 해서 기분 좋게 선택하게 됐다.

▶ 드라마 제목이 「90일, 사랑할 시간」인데 자기한테 90일의 시간이 주어진다면 어떤 일을 하고 싶은가?

90일의 시간 밖에 없다면 사랑하는 사람이 있다면 남은 90일 동안 사랑했던 사람들,,음,, 예전에는 죽음이 얼마 안 남으면 여태껏 못 가본 온갖 나라들을 가봐야지 생각했는데, 지금 생각에는 추억했던 장소나 추억이 깃든 곳을 한 번씩 가보는 게 좋을 것 같다.

강지환

▶ 시사회 본 소감

대형 화면의 극장 시사회여서 그런지 계속 긴장해서 봤다. 어떻게 보셨는지 모르겠지만 정말 열심히 찍었다. 근데 시사회 끝나고 박수가 안 나오니 무슨 반응인가 싶다.(박수 유도)

▶ 금기된 사랑을 하면서 어떤 마음으로 촬영에 임했나?

촬영하면서 감독, 배우, 스태프들과 많은 시간을 보내긴 하지만 죽어간다는 캐릭터이기 때문에 외롭다는 생각과 혼자라는 생각을 한다. 만약 내게 90일이라는 시한부 판정이 내려진다면 상식이라거나 보편적 현실의 단어가 없어질 것이다. 그 단어가 없어지는 순간의 느낌을 갖고 편안히 연기한다.

▶ 교복 입은 모습이 등장하는데 고등학생 연기 어색하지 않았나?

많이 어색했습니까? (역질문과 함께 웃음) 제주도 자전거 촬영 신에서 실제 고등학생들이 특별 출연했는데 우리보다 나이 들어 보이는 고등학생들이 많았다. 친구로 나오는 분들은 형님뻘이다. 드라마니까 이해해 주고 예쁘게 봐 달라.

▶ 90일의 시한부 선고를 받는다면 무엇을 하겠는가?

미연이 같은 첫사랑이 있다면 찾아갈 것 같다. 또 태훈이(미연의 남편) 입장이라면 잡을 것 같다. 실제 대본에서는 친구들에게 양복을 사 준다.

▶ 연기를 하면서 힘들었던 점과 상대역과의 연기 호흡에 대해서 말해 달라.

가슴 아픈 사랑뿐만 아니라 사형 선고를 받았기 때문에 완급 조절이 힘들었다. 연기를 하면서도 난해한 부분인데 계속해서 풀어야 할 과제이다. 연기는 리액션의 연기가 중요하다고 배웠는데 하늘 씨는 감정 조절이 안 되는 부분에서도 감정 몰입을 할 수 있게 도와준다. 나의 부족한 부분을 채워 준다.

* 인터뷰 : 한임경

as far as i know .. in korea u cannot married ur cousin .. coz he/she is consider like ur blood brother/sister ..

is relly really unfortunate for them .. they both fall in love without knowing they are related ..

they have to part when they know they love each other .. the first love that hard to forget ,,

so much pain ..

.. i think for tonight episode ..

maybe KHN and KJH are thinking of running away ..

they plan to leave the country ..

thats why i saw scene KHN waiting at the airport ..

but when KJH about to go ..

his father is hit by a truck and die ..

so he couldn't make it ..

and KHN leave Korea alone ..

I'm not sure if we gonna to see a real kiss in the siries .. since this is a forbidden love story .. :blush:

maybe there will be a chance in later episodes that they are not a real cousin...*hoping mode..

because it will be so much pain to see the love story if it is forbidden love...:(

Kim ha Neul is so pretty...., she just looks as i watched romance...:)

OK Lets say one of their father was adopted and they are not biological cousin... then what do we do with their perspective spouses and wedding vows? Doesnt this show challenge moral values a little too much? But then again if he was a emperor in chaina (like Alex Su in bratty princess then it would be ok and even expected for him to marry his cousin as well as have a concupine). But since he is not.... what do we do? How do we condone this?

Guest duckweed

OK Lets say one of their father was adopted and they are not biological cousin... then what do we do with their perspective spouses and wedding vows? Doesnt this show challenge moral values a little too much? But then again if he was a emperor in chaina (like Alex Su in bratty princess then it would be ok and even expected for him to marry his cousin as well as have a concupine). But since he is not.... what do we do? How do we condone this?

Well, the bratty princess is a cdrama and chinese tradition allow you to marry your first cousin from your mother's side. As for marriage vows ... how much are those worth nowadays ? Look at the divorce rates.

Guest rimna79

I'm not sure if we gonna to see a real kiss in the siries .. since this is a forbidden love story .. :blush:

i was hoping too but nowadays, its hard to find her kissing in the movie... hmmm i wish i get to see it...even though one kiss.. is enough ;)

Archived