[Drama 2018] About Time / 어바웃타임

Maetawinz

https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/02/sf9s-rowoon-eases-role-lazy-younger-brother-time/   

#SF9’s Rowoon Eases Into His Role As The Lazy Younger Brother In “About Time”

“About Time” has released the first photos of SF9’s Rowoon in character as Lee Sung Kyung‘s little brother!

In his second acting role, Rowoon has been cast as Choi Wi Jin, the younger brother of Choi Michaela (Lee Sung Kyung). He has come back from the army but is lazy about getting a job, preferring to hang out at home and play video games. He is also a relentless optimist, believing that his family’s fortunes will right themselves in a day, and is often on the receiving end of his sister’s nagging.

The production staff stated, “Kim Rowoon has a natural type of acting that makes it hard to believe this is only his second time. He has good chemistry with Lee Sung Kyung and Na Young Hee as well. Every time you see Choi Wi Jin onscreen, he’ll be a refreshing bit of comic relief.”

Rowoon previously had a supporting role in KBS’s “School 2017.”

“About Time” is the upcoming tvN drama about a woman who can see when people will die (Lee Sung Kyung) and a man who can stop time (Lee Sang Yoon). It will premiere on May 21 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, marykarmelina said:

Hi everyone! :D

About time has been licensed  @Viki!

https://www.viki.com/tv/35745c-about-time

Thank you everyone for your help requesting it :)

P.S: If not available for everyone (in every country), at least English Subs are guaranteed to be done and we know  it spreads like wildfire

Amazing news, thank you.

Hello everyone! Thanks for the update. I love romance drama that involving time travel drama plot. Not to mention Lee Sung Kyung & Lee Sang Yoon look gorgeous in the trailer! I'm so excited & can't wait to watch this drama. About Time fighting!

This is a eyebrow raising statement and i am not proud of it but it's the truth, i watch dramas based on the actors and the story comes in second. It's because of the latter that i am here, i find it very intriguing in a way.:)

It seems they are shooting episode 6 now, they are taking a long time to film, they will probably shoot 7 episodes before the drama begins. It looks like they are putting alot of work for everything to be perfect.

Hello. I don't have much to say most of the time, but I'm very excited that this drama has been licensed by Viki. I did my part in requesting it and thanks to all of you for doing it too. Looking forward to watching.

Watch: Lee Sang Yoon Pulls Lee Sung Kyung To Safety In His Arms For “About Time”

Lee-Sung-Kyung-Lee-Sang-Yoon.jpg

Upcoming tvN drama “About Time” has released another teaser foreshadowing the romance between leads Lee Sung Kyung and Lee Sang Yoon!

“About Time” is a fantasy romance about a woman named Choi Michaela (Lee Sung Kyung) who can see people’s life expectancies, and a man named Lee Do Ha (Lee Sang Yoon), who has the ability to stop the countdown to Choi Michaela’s life.

The teaser starts with a man riding a bike loaded with flowers down a street. He seems unable to stop, unbeknownst to Lee Sung Kyung, who is walking at the end of the street. Lee Sung Kyung looks up at the last second, and it seems like the man on the bike will crash into her. However, Lee Sang Yoon grabs Lee Sung Kyung out of the bike’s path and safely into his arms. The two gaze at each other as flower petals slowly fall down around them. Lee Sung Kyung can be heard saying, “Time stopped, and love started.” in the background.

“About Time” will premiere on Monday, May 21 at 9:30 p.m. KST. Watch the latest teaser below!

https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/05/watch-lee-sang-yoon-pulls-lee-sung-kyung-safety-arms-time/

Archived