[variety] Loveletter 연애편지

Guest dabest123

I know I have asked this before but I thought I would try again. Does anyone know where I can purchase Love Letter and/or X-Man on DVD? Any help would be appreciated.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know I have asked this before but I thought I would try again. Does anyone know where I can purchase Love Letter and/or X-Man on DVD? Any help would be appreciated.

^ xolov i dont think you can buy it..you can d/l it though, but anyone correct me if im wrong :blush:

Guest thoyting

xD its okie thoyting, its probably my computer being weird. everything is fiiiine~ eeh im getting mixed up myself now too. cuz i have the LQ but im downloading HQ and deleting the LQ lol so crazy >.<

Hey if you are having more problems.. just let me know.. I'll try to help as best as I can.. and also if anyone else is having problems with my links.. just PM me.. sometimes I get lost in this thread ahahLOL... well Rea I hope everything works out for you and you get to watch the shows... AHHAH yeah I usually do that to.. when I find HQ files for the same eps. I delete the LQ and DL the HQ.. but since I'm so use to HQ now.. I don't even bother getting the LQ.. I just wait patiently for the HQ ahahaLOL

Guest anhtu2005

wow the sub for season 1 with Shihwa and HGI is out, thanks so much guys, you are wonderfull, i like the first season the most , love Shinhwa!!

Guest theLEGEND

REAL ROMANCE LOVELETTER SEASON 1 HAN GA IN PART 1 (041106) SUBS

Yaayyy.. Thank you to all Love Letter Subbing Team! Translators, Timers and Editors and to you to silverwingz. Appreciate it sooo muchhh~!! <3

Guest thoyting

here's some more for season 2...

Guys: yoon jung soo, chun myung hoon, kim jong min, choi si won, kim tae hyun, jo gye hyung, seo jae gyeong, lee jae yun

Girls: bada, hwang jung eum, soo jin, bae seul ki, bora, min seo hyun, kim su hyun, yun soo yong

EP51 Love Letter 4/08/06 Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 HQ subs (3 parts, join with HJSpilt)

EP52 Love Letter 4/15/06 Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 HQ sub (3 parts, join with HJSpilt)

hey Rea.. well if the problems keep occuring please let me know.. I'll try to find ways to help you out!! :D

Guest steam.boy

SEASON 3

Episode 5:

MC Hammer - Too Legit To Quit [Choi Phillip's Opening Dance]

Mary Mary - Heaven [Ryan's Introduction]

Seal - Crazy [Tim's Introduction]

Episode 7:

Debut De Soiree - Nuit De Folie [shin Jung Hwan's Introduction]

Bee Gees - Night Fever [shin Jung Hwan's Opening Dance]

Wild Cherry - Play That Funky Music [im Joo Hwan's Introduction]

Tone Loc - Funky Cold Medina [brian's Opening Dance]

The Wonders - That Thing You Do [Yoon Jung Soo's Introduction]

Lindsay Lohan - Over [Tim's Introduction]

Black Eyed Peas - Wheres is the Love [Lee Sang Won's Introduction]

Union Underground - Move To The Music (Uncensored Version) [Lee Jung's Introduction]

EDIT:

Episode 21:

Union Underground - Move To The Music (Uncensored Version) [Neo's Opening Dance]

Guest caromaxline

hi..ummm...i notice thaqt rite aftr i dl one video..it is a srt file..i was wondering if there was ne way dat i can change dat??? know i shouldn't be posting this but i jus wonder...bczu if not is there like a program to jus use to wathc without changing the file...

hi..ummm...i notice thaqt rite aftr i dl one video..it is a srt file..i was wondering if there was ne way dat i can change dat??? know i shouldn't be posting this but i jus wonder...bczu if not is there like a program to jus use to wathc without changing the file...

SRT file = Softsub file :3 So if you download vobsub, put your SRT file in the same folder as your video and make sure they both have the same filename, you should be able to play it and the subs will pop up.

Guest damifino

http://news.naver.com/news/read.php?mode=L...amp;menu_id=106

Bad news guys... it's official. Love Letter is ending and replaced with a similar show called '선택남녀' ('SunTaekNamNyuh) which translates to 'Selection Man Woman' starting November 4 at 5:30pm. The premise of the show is 6 male celebrity guests and 3 female guests (normal folks) playing survival games to get couple selections. Each group appears over 2 weeks. Gagman Kim Yongman will be the host.

They do some sort of wrestling survival games to select couples and the 3 guys who didn't get couples come on the following show. In the first episode, there are 6 males to 3 females, then the 3 males who didn't get chosen comes on the following edition with 6 female guests for the males to choose 3 females and the ones who didn't get chosen come on the following and so on.

The first show male guest list include U-Know Yunho, Junjin, Kangin, Oh Byungjin, Sung Shikyung, MC Mong and the female guests are 20-something college students and office workers (or at least that's their plan).

They said that 'Our Child Has Changed' is moving to weekday evenings and 'My Love Monkey' is also ending.

So I guess it's this show and 'Super Viking' on Saturdays now... *sigh*

Bad news guys... it's official. Love Letter is ending and replaced with a similar show called '선택남녀' ('SunTaekNamNyuh) which translates to 'Selection Man Woman' starting November 4 at 5:30pm.

The first show male guest list include U-Know Yunho, Junjin, Kangin, Oh Byungjin, Sung Shikyung, MC Mong and the female guests are 20-something college students and office workers (or at least that's their plan).

Oh.... so it has finally ended after 2 seasons :( I'm definitely going to miss LoveLetter.

But I'm anticipating to see the new show too! I've been wondering whether they'd ever stage a gameshow with celebrities and common folks. I guess this is it then. YH, Junjin and MC Mong!! :w00t: This gotta be interesting!

Guest mintoro

Bad news guys... it's official. Love Letter is ending and replaced with a similar show called '선택남녀' ('SunTaekNamNyuh) which translates to 'Selection Man Woman' starting November 4 at 5:30pm. The premise of the show is 6 male celebrity guests and 3 female guests (normal folks) playing survival games to get couple selections. Each group appears over 2 weeks. Gagman Kim Yongman will be the host.

They do some sort of wrestling survival games to select couples and the 3 guys who didn't get couples come on the following show. In the first episode, there are 6 males to 3 females, then the 3 males who didn't get chosen comes on the following edition with 6 female guests for the males to choose 3 females and the ones who didn't get chosen come on the following and so on.

They said that 'Our Child Has Changed' is moving to weekday evenings and 'My Love Monkey' is also ending.

So I guess it's this show and 'Super Viking' on Saturdays now... *sigh*

even though the cast for 1st show is awesome...

but i definite dun wan LL to end

sighhhhh

we just open this new thread and it's gonna byebye for the show

(==)

Ah so it's official D: I'm going to miss Kang Ho Dong more than anything else, haha. And it was good having a game show aiming at coupling because it was interesting, and in Xman the coupling sections were too short XP Oh well. The new show sounds interesting (though I'm not too sure about the normal folks for females? '_')

Will we continue subbing old Loveletter episodes then? XD *curious* Or move onto the new show?

Archived