[variety] Loveletter 연애편지

Guest dabest123

Guest thoyting

here's another HQ files from Season two.. AHAH your welcome.. I uploaded these for SuelKi online forum and didn't want it to go to waste.. so I though it be nice to share... I'm just uploading the HQ files with Bae Suel Gi in it.. There's a couple more I have.. post them up later :D

Guys: lee seung ki, choi shi won, kim ki bum, jo kye hyung, chun myung hoon, kim jong min, brian, oh chang hoon

Girls: bada, chae yeon, jung eum, soo jin, bae seul ki, jo jung rin, hwang bo ra, kwak ji min

EP49 Love Letter 3/25/06 Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 HQ subs (3 parts, join with HJSpilt)

EP50 Love Letter 4/04/06 Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 HQ subs (3 parts, join with HJSpilt)

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest silverwingz

REAL ROMANCE LOVELETTER SEASON 3 EPISODE 8 (060715) SUBS

HQ:

Megaupload

Sendspace

YSI

LQ:

Megaupload

Sendspace

YSI

Brought to you by the >>Loveletter Subbing Team @ Soompi<<

Translator:

dreamofgoose

Timers:

Rozzy, Yesha & halcyon_chill & V;YEEN

Editors:

silverwingz & yenchan

Resynched to HQ by:

yenchan

This is our first release~! Thank you to all the people I've credited above. THANKS FOR ALL UR HARD WORK! Without them.. there wouldn't be any subs! We hope to bring you more and even better subs in the future! Enjoy!

EDIT -

purpledoll, maxlover & Rea: thanks for uploading the songs that were missing!

thoyting: another 2 HQ episodes! thanks a lot!

daraku'melati: thanks for confirming the episode for me.. oh and V;YEEN said she can help u with hardsubbing.. so if u need any help.. contact her.

yay silverwingz, i found another song you can add. it was the song i was asking about o.o. in season 3 ep. 18 when siwon was getting introduced <3

Sweetbox - cinderella *clickie!*

thoyting thank you so much! <3 BSG! hq again! thanks XD so much to download T.T worth it tho =]

got question for you guys!...do you know the SONG on SEASON 2 EP 49 when Hwang Bora was dancing with Jo Kye Hyung in the dance battle ... WHAT IS THE SONG TITTLE!...I cant find it in list...please HELP!

I think the song is by Uhm Junghwa - Chedoh

Here's a link to the song

Uhm Junghwa - Chedoh [song Danced by Hwang Bora on S2 EP 49]

Here's also the song that Soo Jin (Sugar) danced to in the Bali Special Episode:

Cool - Belle of the Beach [song danced by Soo Jin in Dance Battle on S2 Bali Special EP55]

Thanks for the subs!

and seeing as ppl are always asking for YSI links (which expire too fast) or can't DL from MU i've uploaded some ;)

*Season 3, Episode 8 HQ subs*

http://download.yousendit.com/E23068874B78DD01

http://download.yousendit.com/9D06F4CC52C52308

http://download.yousendit.com/D335080E6CF4AD4E

A big thanks to all involved in Subbing and Silverwingz for organising this new thread, it's awesome

Guest pharmer

Translator:

dreamofgoose

Timers:

Editors:

silverwingz & yenchan

Resynched to HQ by:

yenchan

Big thanks for all of you!!! oohh! An extra thanks for Silverwingz for organization and keeping us posted.

also bonus thanks for subbing season 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest thoyting

HI silverwingz and Rea.. your welcome.. I have more to share.. post them up later.. I still didn't upload them yet HAHALOL... There's probably over 16 or more eps. that has BSG in it.. so I'm going to upload all of it HAAHLOL... as you can see I'm a huge fan of BSG and also a huge fan of HQ files.. I can't watch stuff on LQ.. I mean I can, but I don't like it much AHAHLOL.. need the HQ version and It is worth it!!! you can see much BETTER!!!

THANK YOU SUBBING TEAM!!! WE LOVE YOU GUYS!! AHHAAHLOL

and BIG thanks to siverwingz for organizing this thread!!!!!!!!

Here's one from season 3... AHAH I uploaded eps.18 but it expire so have to reupload later HAHA..

EP19 Love Letter 9/30/06 Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 (3 parts, need HJSpilt to join files together)

Guest daraku'melati

aww..im sure you have other holidays that i dont have xD ?

&&

if daraku'melati needs help hardsubbing i could help :)

Hi V;YEEN,

I really appreciate for it!! Thank's again to offer yourself to do hardsub with me..

I will pm you!

thanks for uploading the HQ files thoyting.. it must have taken you a long time to upload them. can't dl HQ files, much as i want to.... but I do appreciate your efforts in uploading them and posting them here... :)

Guest _mwish`

homg, i'm so loving the new thread! <3 but will miss the old thread XD

Thanks for all the subs and MUSIC! ^_______________________^ there were some songs I was looking for hahaha, thank you so much! ;]

Guest tualekzze

Translator:

dreamofgoose

Timers:

Editors:

silverwingz & yenchan

Resynched to HQ by:

yenchan

thanks you guys so much

fighting!! ^^

Guest purpledoll

Does anyone have this song?

It was playing during the introduction of somebody in the last episode.

it goes like this.. "I love you baby, and if it's quite alright.. I love you baby..."

I heard Ho Dong singing it too. He was like "I love you baby.."

Does anyone have it?

lol I found it like 1 minute after I posted this. if anyone else wants it, it's in the x-man thread.

Archived