[variety] Loveletter 연애편지

Guest dabest123

If I understand what you mean by "konglish" correctly...

English: ~Brian likes Kil Gun. I keep wanting to see you, what do I do? Brian likes Kil Gun~

Konglish: ~BeuLaEeUn Eun KilGun Eul JoAhHae. JaKoo JaKoo BoGoShiPo Na Neun UhThuhKae? BeuLaEeUn Eun KilGun Eul JoAhHae~

haha yes that is what I meant lol. I know it's technically called romanized Hangul but most ppl I know call it "Konglish". Anyways I appreciate you translating the song. I love you lol.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are u guys asking for the song Cartoon Heroes by Aqua? It's already in the song list!! Under Lee Da Hae Episodes......

lol i think its just me but i heard korean when CMH was introduced lol. i went back a few times to check and its korean >.< but english works fine too XD

Guest yenchan

Just letting everyone know that I've just finished editing Part 1 of the Han Ga In episode. The subs should be released shortly! :D Fighting!

^ hun, the term is Bbashya! :-p

Finished my eps too!! *bounces* Special thanks to all the translators and timers who are doing such a magnificent job that it makes liz and my job 10x easier. ^__^

@thoyting - waaa thoyting, the ep. wouldnt work for me >.> the 060325 Part 1 (Episode 49). i cant seem to join them togther. T.T but its ok XD . cuz like you said, theres about 16 more ep. of BSG in it .haha i rather wait for those <3333333 thanks tho

Guest thoyting

Season 3

EP18 Love Letter 9/23/06 Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 (3 parts, join with HJSpilt)

Hey Rea.. what it should work.. I didn't have a problem when I did it.. um... can you tell me what happen? and are you sure it's the same file.. because sometimes when I DL to many files I might have accidently DL the wrong link... if that make sense.. did you make sure the names are the same? um.. I'm not sure.. I can try to help you fix it... because I check under sendspace and I uploaded the right files.. SORRY :( if you keep having problems..

xD its okie thoyting, its probably my computer being weird. everything is fiiiine~ eeh im getting mixed up myself now too. cuz i have the LQ but im downloading HQ and deleting the LQ lol so crazy >.<

Guest xlilvietgrl

REAL ROMANCE LOVELETTER SEASON 3 EPISODE 8 (060715) SUBS

HQ:

Megaupload

Sendspace

YSI

LQ:

Megaupload

Sendspace

YSI

Brought to you by the >>Loveletter Subbing Team @ Soompi<<

Translator:

dreamofgoose

Timers:

Rozzy, Yesha & halcyon_chill & V;YEEN

Editors:

silverwingz & yenchan

Resynched to HQ by:

yenchan

thank you guys sooooooo much!!!!!

Guest Enchanted

anyone know if Sung Eun is an actress?

if so which shows or movies was she on

Yes Sung Eun is an actress, she was on My Sweet Spy as Nam Sang Mi's friend.

Guest silverwingz

I was gonna surprise you guys.. but i guess i couldn't since blitzy told u that it was gonna be released soon... but no matter!! HERE IT IS!!

REAL ROMANCE LOVELETTER SEASON 1 HAN GA IN PART 1 (041106) SUBS

HQ:

Megaupload

Sendspace

YSI

LQ:

Megaupload

Sendspace

YSI

Translator:

dreamofgoose

Timers:

Yesha/lexibaby & halcyon_chill & Rozzy

Editors:

silverwingz & blitzy

Resynched to HQ by:

treeesaa

And just wanna say some thanks You's...

Loveletter Subbing Team: it's been great working with all of you. Ur all so fast and happy.. and most of all GOOD at what ur doing.. and "co-ordinating" people like that makes it sooooo much easier! As yenchan said.. the term is Bbashya! B)

steam.boy, Ochibi & Yesha : thanks for uploading the songs!

thoyting: thanks again!

Rea: which episode are u talking about?

Everyone: thanks for all the support. it makes the work we put in worthwhile! :D

Links Updated! :sweatingbullets:

AND IF U JUST VISITED THE LOVELETTER THREAD JUST RECENTLY.. SEASON 3 EPISODE 8 SUBS WERE RELEASED YESTERDAY.. U CAN FIND THEM ON THE FIRST PAGE OR 2 PAGES BACK.

Guest wei_wei

OMG!!...

IM sOOOOO loviing the new thread!!..not that the old one wasnt good too...they're both GOOD!!..eheh...

thnx for the subs!!!....HOOOORAYY!!

Guest oo l1lee oo

thanks subbing team for the newest sub release, you guys are so fast, releasing two subs within a week. you guys are great, I really appreciate it!

Guest kooshie

I was gonna surprise you guys.. but i guess i couldn't since blitzy told u that it was gonna be released soon... but no matter!! HERE IT IS!!

REAL ROMANCE LOVELETTER SEASON 1 HAN GA IN PART 1 (041106) SUBS

Translator:

dreamofgoose

Timers:

Yesha/lexibaby & halcyon_chill & Rozzy

Editors:

silverwingz & blitzy

Resynched to HQ by:

treeesaa

AND IF U JUST VISITED THE LOVELETTER THREAD JUST RECENTLY.. SEASON 3 EPISODE 8 SUBS WERE RELEASED YESTERDAY.. U CAN FIND THEM ON THE FIRST PAGE OR 2 PAGES BACK.

Thanks a lot, subbersssssss!!!! Muakssssssss~~~~ :P

Archived