[variety] Loveletter 연애편지

Guest dabest123

I'm not sure if this is okay to ask in here ^-^;''' But I'm just wonder which epsiod was it that ChaeYeon and FTTS had the trianle relationship on letter? I think it was in season two but I'm just not sure which epsiod thought.

Thanks for the help in advance ^-^

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest silverwingz

of course it's OK to ask in here! hehe.. anyway.. to answer ur question.. i'm really not too sure.. i can't really remember too far back to season 2 episodes..

but looking at the guest lists which are on the first page.. i think that it's probably loveletter #16 episodes 30 and 31.. because it's the only one with all brian, hwanhee and chaeyeon in it.

hope that helps!

silverwingz -waves- Lol. Thanks for replying to me ^-^ and hehe I'm now I'm going to run off and download it ^_^''.

P.S Brian is so cute and funny, he makes me laugh so much becuase he's just freaking cute XD.

Guest halfbreed

Thanks for the sendspace link, halfbreed :D I love SS, it works so much better & faster for me than Megaupload <3 Can't wait to watch the latest ep, it sounds really good from the spoilers. And Brian looks awesome (though I think he needs a haircut, haha XD)

Glad to help :). I know what you mean about Megaupload XD. Plus there's too much ads there these days.

Guest thoyting

Your welcome!!

Here's some season 2 eps. I uploaded.. It's HQ files...

Guys: lee min woo, fly to the sky, chun myung hoon, kim jong min, kim ji suk, choi shi won, choi kwon

Girls: shim eun jin, chae yeon, oh seung eun, bae seul ki, jo jung rin, sung eun, lee ye won, cha hyun jung

EP43 Love Letter 2/11/06 Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 HQ subs (3 parts, join with HJSpilt)

EP44 Love Letter 2/18/06 Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 HQ subs (3 parts, join with HJSpilt)

Guys: chun myung hoon, kim jong min, brian, tablo, tei, kim hee chul, kim ji suk, woo soo

Girls: bada, chae yeon, bae seul ki, jung eum, soo jin, cha hyun jung, hwang bo ra, kwon min hee

EP45 Love Letter 2/25/06 Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 HQ subs (3 parts, join with HJSpilt)

EP46 Love Letter 3/04/06 Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 HQ subs (3 parts, join with HJSpilt)

Guest makemyday

COUPLES I AM HOPING FOR

X-MAS + Sung Eun [bUT in the previews I saw BSG..]

NEO + Maybe [Cute cute]

BSG + LSG [b/c of the game but maybe not..]

KIM JI SUK + Maybe?

Jina

definitely not bsg + lsg because i saw lsg sitting with park jung ah during the love train

i wanted park jung ah + kim ji suk :(

whoa this thread is so organized

many thanks to silverwingz and all the others for ur hardwork

many thanks to all subbers, translators and timers too for willingly making subs for us, those who dont understand korean

patiently waiting for the subs!! keep up the good work!!! HWAITTING

Guest edwin012290

brian used hwanhee's dance in his intro this time. it was from hwanhee's perf on the last ep of over the rainbow when he wore all black.

Guest pharmer

omigosh!! i can't believe you guys are gonna sub the LL season 1!!!!!!!! :) that is sooo awesome! So thanks!!!

Brian is freaken hilarious !!!... but the oversized jersey he wore needs to go!

everyone in this thread is so hyper and nice it totally rubbed off to me! look how many exclaimation marks i've used!

Guest wei_wei

wow...thnx for organizing the new thread..

its looks LOVELY!!.. ^^

n thnx again for all the subbers and people who take their time to make the subs for us ppl who dont understand korean...

REALLLY APPRECIATE!!..

Your welcome!!

Here's some season 2 eps. I uploaded.. It's HQ files...

Guys: lee min woo, fly to the sky, chun myung hoon, kim jong min, kim ji suk, choi shi won, choi kwon

Girls: shim eun jin, chae yeon, oh seung eun, bae seul ki, jo jung rin, sung eun, lee ye won, cha hyun jung

EP43 Love Letter 2/11/06 Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 HQ subs (3 parts, join with HJSpilt)

EP44 Love Letter 2/18/06 Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 HQ subs (3 parts, join with HJSpilt)

Guys: chun myung hoon, kim jong min, brian, tablo, tei, kim hee chul, kim ji suk, woo soo

Girls: bada, chae yeon, bae seul ki, jung eum, soo jin, cha hyun jung, hwang bo ra, kwon min hee

EP45 Love Letter 2/25/06 Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 HQ subs (3 parts, join with HJSpilt)

EP46 Love Letter 3/04/06 Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 HQ subs (3 parts, join with HJSpilt)

thoyting, THANKs for upload in HQ...

I hope not to much that if i ask u to upload episode 40, 41 and 42 [in MU link cuz SS always give me 'no link available to download'] if you have it. It was thailand special episode ... since i watch - Chuseok Special: Bungee Highlights from Season 2 & 3 - I really love to watch the whole episode (I already download LQ but the quality was not so good like other LQ)...

And again TQ...

Guest silverwingz

hello there Loveletter fans!

Just letting you know that daraku'melati has hardsubbed some episodes of Season 3. So far episode 5 and episode 7 are hardsubbed. It's the same deal with the HQ files.. just download all the parts and join with HJSplit.

And also.. regarding the subs... just an update... the Season 1 Han Ga In Part 1 episode has been timed and is now in the editing stage. Season 3 Episode 8 has also been timed and is also in the editing stage. Just want to say a big thanks to all these people contributing to the subs so far

dreamofgoose: ur translations are coming so fast! it was not long ago when we didn't even have ANY translators.. and that made LL not as worthwhile to watch.. thanks for putting in the time to translate all these episodes.

Yesha & halcyon_chill, Rozzy, Khai, & V;YEEN: i send translations out to u guys and u time them within one or two days! thanks alot! timing takes a lot of effort and TIME.. so thank u..

Ochibi & treeesaa: our resynchers! taking time to download the HQ files, even when they don't even watch HQ files sometimes.. especially with the Han Ga In episode.. because it's really old and not many seeders.. the download speed is low.. and to download a 700MB file at slow speed... >.< thanks so much!

EVERYONE.. YOU CAN STILL JOIN THE TEAM. TIMERS AND TRANSLATORS ARE STILL WELCOME!!

AND just a reminder about our Subbing Progress Section in the First Post. I'll update that frequently.. so if u were wondering how the subs are coming along.. and are anticipating when the subs are going to be released.. just look there so u won't be in the dark about all that going on.

OK... so expect some sub releases soon.. I know u've all waited for them for a long time.. and at last, they're finally going to come..

I think this is the longest post i've written in my whole soompi-history..

Archived