KAT-TUN Official topic

Guest DivineX

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest superfreakk

Ehh, it's not around because jesseski puts it down, lol. Ooh, I rhyme. But like I said, it's cute, but I don't really care for it so much. My OTP is Ohmiya SK. It seems like they don't really love on each other that much these days anyway but maybe I'm behind on the news.

But seriously, out-of-sync dancing, that's what made them popular? I...what.

Guest Yuri-chan

Some other fans over at Bww2 told me that Kame and Jin...hate being called Akame...but yet Akame pairing has kinda died down....I don't see those Yaoi moments anymore. And I don't mind KAT-TUN's "messy" dancing...

Guest heartkiller

well if they dont like the akame name they shouldve never started their little moments together in the first place

But seriously, out-of-sync dancing, that's what made them popular? I...what.

lol, I think you guys misunderstood me. I meant probably the reason why they were popular is because of their rebelious behavior and trying to incorporate their own personality into the dance rather than letting someone tell them what to do and how to act.

Guest __yumi

I'm currently downloading the Countdown. [ I'm so slow XD ]

Can't wait to see it though.

Well, since Jin's back from America i don't really see any akame anymore. Well 2 seconds of holding hands when he first appeared at the concert again but thats it -- also they tend not to stand next to each other anymore XD somehow it's cute how they are avoiding it!

Guest superfreakk

I have no idea what happened to them anyway. It's like, JE used to pimp it out all the time and suddenly it seemed like they were pairing Jin and Kame up with everyone but each other. ><" So I have no clue. Dude, Countdown is so awesome, I love it. But KAT-TUN wore no sparkly/shiny/colour blind outfits.

Way to keep the tradition alive, guys.

lol, I think you guys misunderstood me. I meant probably the reason why they were popular is because of their rebelious behavior and trying to incorporate their own personality into the dance rather than letting someone tell them what to do and how to act.

Ahahaha, oh, I see. Okay then. XDXD

Guest jesseski

Ehh, it's not around because jesseski puts it down, lol. Ooh, I rhyme. But like I said, it's cute, but I don't really care for it so much. My OTP is Ohmiya SK. It seems like they don't really love on each other that much these days anyway but maybe I'm behind on the news.

Oh oops XD But it's fun >:DOhmiya SK is OTP XD

do you know if theres a performance of the song make u wet

There was one at Shounen Club on 9th sept.

Dunno if there are more.

Sheeesh that performance o__o He dances pretty well .__.

He performed it on the new dvd as well :3 youtttuuube

Guest jesseski

The dvd's "Tour 2007 Cartoon KAT-TUN II You"

You mean download links? *Furrows brow*

Here is seperate links for each song on the first disc (which is where that song is). But it's at LJ, and you have to be a member of kattunlove. Or alternatively, the entire dvd rip version, also at LJ.

I'm not really sure what the quality's like on either 'cause I didn't bother downloading. I got the dvd.. *shrug* I just have the links..

Guest heartkiller

yea thats how i joined but its ok i just dled the whole disk and skipped right to that part woooo koki<3 i just saw the english translations for the song wooooooo

Guest jesseski

^ You downloaded the whole disc just for that? XD hehe.

The lyrics are like woah o_____o

(Do you use LJ much by the way? *nudges* 8D)

Guest superfreakk

<3 i just saw the english translations for the song wooooooo

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

The english translations are GENIUS, HOMG. I WAS SERIOUSLY LOL'ING MYSELF TO DEATH WHILE READING. OH GOD, KOKI, ILUSM.

*will be back with a better comment once i read the translation again*

edit

Alright, I read the lyric translation and I still find it funny. Oh, Koki.

"You wanna die, I wanna finish up inside of you."

Hmm, that doesn't sound like a good time...xDxDxD

Well it does affect the main performers. I noticed from the old clips back when they were back-up dancers for Kinki, they weren't sync and it made the whole performance look really terrible. I could understand how the artist would feel if the dancers danced terribly. It's the artist who gets blamed not the dancers. I guess that's what made them popular, they stand out even when they're not supposed to.

well then maybe kinki kids' grudge is justified since they did work with them, but i don't see why other senpais has something against them.

about them dancing out of sync i watched a recent interview with jin and he said they would like to be dancing together, they just like putting their own style in their moves and it ends up being a mess :lol:. I feel sorry for whoever they were backdancing to. Must have taken them a lot of patience.

here is KAT-TUN dancing really freakily in sync:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6CwrG8mnoc

- the countdown.. i have to admit i was only interested in seeing Seishun Amigo when i read a comment that Ryo and Jin were joining :D. it was cool.

They weren't wearing "normal" clothes.. it's their Keep the Faith outfit. Thank goodness.. I don't like the JE outfits.

Archived