KAT-TUN Official topic

Guest DivineX

^ GAH! It actually does look like Changmin :0000

Yeah, I just can't like him. It was like a natural reaction to cringe the first time I ever saw him, and I think it stuck with me ^^;

Ohhhh~ ahah sorry to say but that's slightly strange. xD LOL but stuff like that happens. I had this thing against JaeJoong when I first saw him for some reason. Now I love that guy. xD

80slitenite - woahh~ he does look like ChangMin. Well, but if you look closely, Jerry Yan actually reminds me of Mike He more.

Those Koki pictures are love. >_< Koki really stands out in KAT-TUN in my opinion, but I've never paid attention to him...until I saw how many times he kicks Junno in Cartoon KAT-TUN.

Talk about Cartoon KAT-TUN, I'm starting to think that the boys are over doing it when they're picking on Junno. =.= Its fun to watch for a short while, but after a while it gets annoying. >.<

Whee~ 1 Pound Gospel aired yesterday. And Jdorama fans are very fast when it comes to fansubs, and KAT-TUN fans are quite fast too...I hope something is available this week. >.<

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jesseski

^ Oh well, I'm just strange anyway XDD

LOL this has turned into a who-looks-like-who thread ^^;

But I don't pay much attention to Koki anymore.. I used to love him, he was awesome in MBMH XDD So cute~

I sometimes wonder what Junno thinks about the whole picking on thing. Surely he'd get sick of it too..?

Guest 80slitenite

I never liked the picking on Junno thing. I forgot what vid it was but Junno was like "We should all go to the hot spring together" and the others were like "you can go by yourself" in the end Koki was like "I'll go with you"

Guest 80slitenite

KAT-TUN PERFORMS LIPS!

click here!

It's horrible, I didn't even dare to watch the whole thing. Kame was off key at the beginning.

oo. i thought Koki gave a hardcore perf. Taguchi looked like he belongs with LOTR Elves with that hair look.

definetly not one of their best.

Guest superfreakk

Quite obviously, KAT-TUN has never heard of the term, member-ai. AJSHFHSF, that's gay, Junno is so adorable. I hate their excessive picking on Junno.

That perf was quite...horrible, sorry to say. XD

wow!i've never thought of junno looking like changmin..junno's face longer and changmin 's face is a bit rounder than junno's..but the pic up there is quite alike..LOL.

I love their new single LIPS.i saw the perf this morning and because the quality of the vid is so bad..i couldnt hear too clearly what they r singing..but their costumes are O_O...

i seriously thought the picking on junno is cute when they just bully him through speech but the kicking thing is so rude.>.< if im junno i will kick koki back too.

there's one time where there's a complaint letter to Koki and the person said "The show is fun but pls (to Koki) do not kick Junno again.It is rather rude.."I was like sooo embarrassed for Junno and Koki but then..Nakamaru said the letter is signed by Junno..i was like WTH??!!Junno is saying things like"Its okay.U can still kick me.^^"

So kind and cute..^^

^Awww that's so cute. xD Well the picking on Junno does somewhat draw attention to Junno.

Kame's screaming at the begining scared the freak out of me, that's partially my fault for having the speakers on loud. But I don't think that its THAT bad. I reckon that its alright, but I was expecting something better since its the first time they're performing it right? But...yeahz, there's not that much energy in the performance.

LOL member-ai. Well, picking on someone is a sign of affection to a certain point, but it is getting overboard (on-screen), maybe they'll think of something new? Maybe Junno is used to it and doesn't really mind.

Guest superfreakk

It's kind of sad if that's the only attention he ever gets though. D: OH, JUNNO.

..but their costumes are O_O...

LMFAO. NO WORDS, I LOVE THAT COMMENT. Clearly you haven't been around in JE fandom much have you? I just. SHNDKJFNHKWG, that's so hilarious. Please refer to the pages preceding this one and check the screencaps I provided of KAT-TUN's gradeschoolerartproject!costumes during JE Countdown.

Koki was good in MBMH. I didn't figure out he was an idol... till I watched one of KAT-TUN's concert and spotted him. could be the hair though... because I didn't expect a pop idol to have their hair shaved, but he did a great job.

I didn't find the performance that bad. I didn't noticed they were off key (perhaps because I never really listened to the song.. it's not really my type). I really liked their mics. I like Kame and Maru's outfits the best.

Guest 80slitenite

Maru Spam

spam spam wonderful spam (monty python reference O_O)

cbmaru.jpg

MARU.gifrealfacemarure3.gif

marunasygnat.jpg

nakamaru.jpgmaru3.jpgMaru.jpg

1043834361.jpg

hard to find Maru gifs. there needs to be more Nakamaru love!

i've never seen these b4 dunno if posted already, but if so have another look for fun XD

Kat Tun - very very funny reactions XDD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwhZuwOj_nE

KAT-TUN clinic skit (English subs)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxLk5NC3KMc

KAT-TUN "The yellow helmet of happiness" skit (english subs)

^AHhh~ those skits, I remember watching them. They're hilarious!!! It seems to me like Jin is ALWAYS the girl and Kame is ALWAYS the guy. Why can't Ueda be the girl, he'd make a good girl. O_O But~ Jin makes a pretty good girl. xD It just looks funny to see someone with his frame dressed as a girl.

Guest jesseski

I couldn't even get through the entire performance of LIPS. I didn't like the song to begin with but D:

and, @ 80slitenite

HOMG YOU..YOU..YOU SPAMMED MARU *______*

asdofha;sdg;adfgf

Guest 80slitenite

It's because Jin has a really pretty face. :3

Here is Jin modelling leopard print bathing suits, o.o:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9v3xO67t-YA

...zomg.

OMG.gif

PKDSJHFASKJHDG words to describe ALSDJHFAOSDFHNAJHGKA;JSNG;KLA JIN ALSDGNAP;SOKJDNG;ASKJHG LEOPARD ALSDKFA;KJFSGNLKAJHFGK;ASDF BATHING ALSDKFAPSKJDNFAKJSHDF SUIT

OMG.gifomg.gifomg.gifOMG.gif

and, @ 80slitenite

HOMG YOU..YOU..YOU SPAMMED MARU *______*

asdofha;sdg;adfgf

so are you like saying that you like were never going to spam Maru???? D:

alskdjhfapsoidfhnapsdjhga;sjkfd

i don't know what this is wtf.gif

but not cool jesseski

im not sure if its only me but i love LIPS.the song..i didnt enjoy the live so hope they can get better with the performances after the sale starts!

and Jin is such a pretty face.XD.i watched Yukan club and just have to say he's so freaking hott.cant get enough of his lolly.(always stuck in his mouth)lol...and maru..his face is so......cute.xD.dunno how to describe,he looks really dorky and cute.

thanks for sharing those links!

Guest jesseski

so are you like saying that you like were never going to spam Maru???? D:

alskdjhfapsoidfhnapsdjhga;sjkfd

I don't normally do that kind of thing, I just SUODHFISUDH :DDDDD when other people do. And and and it was Maru. And I was overly happy to get home after work and see this is all ^__________^

EDIT:

oh right, and OMG THAT BATHING SUIT------is actually quite amusing and isn't disturbing me :3 We're making progress! XD

Guest 80slitenite

Can someone tell me what lips they are talking about in that song :ph34r: :ph34r:

I hope it's not what I think

credit http://community.livejournal.com/kattunlov...882.html#cutid1

Kanji Lyrics

LIPS

Lyrics by Axel-G

Composed & Arranged by Yukihide"YT"Takiyama

電話鳴り続けた

家を抜け出してたら

何処でキミに会える

伝えたい事ばかり

なぜ逢えば逢うほどに

心は契れそうになる

EVERYTIME

その赤く染まる唇

近づけて壊したい

激しく

そのままでそのままで

自分だけ責めないで

この手を離さないで

だけど 気づついてたね

不意に君が泣いた

ごめん 優しい雨が

迷う二人 濡らす

もう一人きりじゃない

こんなに心奪われた

ALL OF YOU

その赤く染まる唇

近づけて壊したい

激しく

巡り廻る季節が

君だけを変えて行く

この手を離さないで

なぜ逢えば逢うほどに

心は契れそうになる

EVERYTIME

その赤く染まる唇

近づけて壊したい

激しく

そのままでそのままで

自分だけ責めないで

この手を離さないで

Romaji Lyrics

LIPS

Lyrics by Axel-G

Composed & Arranged by Yukihide"YT"Takiyama

denwa nari tsuzuketa

ie wo nukedashite tara

doko de kimi ni aeru

tsutaetai koto bakari

naze aeba auhodo ni

kokoro wa chigiresou ni naru

Everytime

sono akaku somaru kuchibiru

chikazukete kowashitai

hageshiku

sonomamade sonomama de

jibun dake semenai de

kono te wo hanasanai de

dakedo kizutsuiteta ne

fu i ni kimi ga naita

gomen yasashii ame ga

mayou futari nurasu

mou hitorikiri jyanai

konnani kokoro ubawareta

All of you

chigazukete kowashitai

hageshiku

meguri meguru kisetsu ga

kimidake wo kawte iku

kono te wo hanasanaide

naze aeba auhodo ni

kokoro wa chigiresou ni naru

Everytime

chikazukete kowashitai

hageshiku

sonomamade sonomama de

jibun dake semenai de

kono te wo hanasanai de

Translation

The phone continued ringing

When I away from home

Where can I meet you

Only the things I want to tell you

Why the more we meet

my heart feels as though its about to be torn apart

Everytime

Those lips stained red

I want to go closer and destroy (break?) it

Intensely

Just as it is, just as it is

Don't just blame yourself

Don't let go of this hand

But I realized

Suddenly, you were crying

I'm sorry, The gentle rain

Soaked us both, who are lost

I am no longer alone

My heart so stolen away

All of you

Those lips stained red

I want to go closer and destroy it

Intensely

With every season which came and went

Only you changed

Why the more we meet

my heart feels as though its about to be torn apart

Everytime

Those lips stained red

I want to go closer and destroy (break?) it

Intensely

Just as it is, just as it is

Don't just blame yourself

EDITED VERSION by ikujinashi

The phone continued ringing

As I left home

Where can I meet you

I just want to tell you some things

Why is it that the more we meet

My heart feels as though its about to be torn apart

(It feels like that) Everytime

Those red dyed lips

I want to go closer and break it*

Intensely

Like that, like that

Don’t blame only yourself like that

Don’t let go of this (my) hand

But hey, I noticed

Suddenly, you were crying

I'm sorry

The gentle rain, soaked the two of us who had lost our way

I am not alone anymore

My heart has gotten completely stolen away

(By) All of you

Those red dyed lips

Intensely

The seasons which came and went

Only managed to change you

Why is it that the more we meet

My heart feels as though its about to be torn apart

(It feels like that) Everytime

Those red dyed lips

Intensely

Like that, like that

Don’t blame only yourself like that

* - As in, break the red color; kiss her

It's kind of sad if that's the only attention he ever gets though. D: OH, JUNNO.

LMFAO. NO WORDS, I LOVE THAT COMMENT. Clearly you haven't been around in JE fandom much have you? I just. SHNDKJFNHKWG, that's so hilarious. Please refer to the pages preceding this one and check the screencaps I provided of KAT-TUN's gradeschoolerartproject!costumes during JE Countdown.

lol..yeah.I just know Kat Tun like last year..but didnt pay much attention until Jin came back and then their single kept airing on the channel i watched most often.xDD.thats how i like them..and yeah,i watched the JE Year end countdown alr..i wonder why their costumes are always so bulky and look so heavy??Its like every artist in JE have a certain style of costume stuck with them..except for those groups that i dunno/dun even bother.

thank you 80slitenite for providing the lyrics..i always wanted to know what are they singing!^^

Archived