Jung Hae In ✪ 정해인 ✪ | [Upcoming Movie] Veteran 2

mademoisellesia

HIGHLIGHTS: Jung Hae-in makes Filipinos smile in 1st fan meeting

#TeamBahay? Don't worry, we got you covered.

Published 12:46 PM, July 01, 2018 

Updated 12:46 PM, July 01, 2018 

CHILDHOOD MEMORIES. Jung Hae-in talks about some of his childhood memories during his fan meeting in Manila. Photo by Jee Geronimo/Rappler

CHILDHOOD MEMORIES. Jung Hae-in talks about some of his childhood memories during his fan meeting in Manila. Photo by Jee Geronimo/Rappler 

MANILA, Philippines – We still can't get over Korean actor Jung Hae-in's smile-inducing fan meeting in Manila held Saturday evening, June 30, at the Kia Theatre in Quezon City.

Hae-in, who most Filipinos know from Korean dramas While You Were Sleeping, Prison Playbook, and Something in the Rain (or Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food), met his Filipino fans on Saturday and showed a side of him they don't always see onscreen.

And the actor did not disappoint. For all the Hae-in fans out there – whether you saw him in person last night or were part of #TeamBahay – here are some of our favorite moments from his first fan meeting in Manila:

Hae-in serenades fans

The fan meeting kicked off with a song number from Hae-in himself. Fair warning: with fans all too happy to see the actor in the flesh, there will be a lot of screaming in this short clip:

Spoiler

You can hear more of Hae-in's singing voice in the clip below. During one of the games he played that night, he revealed that he likes singing over dancing:

Spoiler

#AskHaeIn

During the #AskHaeIn portion, Hae-in picked 6 questions from fans and answered them onstage. MYX VJ Sunny Kim, who hosted Saturday's event, interpreted his answers:

Spoiler

Question: Annyeong oppa! I want to ask: What do you usually do when you're bored or when you're stressed?

He likes to eat delicious food and surround himself with people he is close to and people that he is comfortable with over a glass of beer.

Q: What are the qualities you're looking for in a girl? 

He wants a girl who takes care of herself, who loves herself, and who has a beautiful smile.

Q: What was your first impression of Manila?

We know that the weather here is very hot but he feels that the love you have for him, the passion that you have is hotter than the Manila weather.

Q: Hello Hae-in! What is your ideal date?

His ideal date is enjoying a glass of beer by the Han River, watching a movie, and it's really just the little things.

Q: Would you and Sohn Ye-jin meet fans together in any city?

(Hae-in laughs before answering) He's gonna ask Ye-jin when he goes back to Korea.

Follow-up: Would you be open to coming back to Manila with her?

If it's possible, of course, why not, he would like to meet all of you guys again with her.

Q: Do you think it's possible to fall in love with a fan?

Of course!

Hae-in gives personal gifts to fans

What's it like to get a gift from Hae-in himself? Ask these lucky fans, who not only received gifts from the actor, but even got to see him up close onstage:

Spoiler

Game time!

Oh, what a fan would do for a photo with their favorite celebrity.

In this case, 6 fans played games with Hae-in for a chance to get a polaroid photo with the Korean star. During the games, we learned that Hae-in takes basketball and jenga seriously.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Up close and personal

But what fans will probably remember the most were the moments when Hae-in answered personal questions about his life, his childhood, his dreams, and his future plans.

His fans also prepared something special for the actor:

Spoiler

Spoiler

At the end of the fan meeting, Hae-in, who likes writing journals, read this letter to his fans:

Spoiler

Hello All! It’s Hae-In

I am so nervous and excited to write down this letter and thinking [of reading] this in front of many Filipino fans. I don't know how to start because I have so many things that I want to tell you. First of all, I really appreciate and want to remember forever all of you showing love for me, sharing same time and same place together with me. I feel so lucky whenever I see you supporting me and feeling happy to watch me acting. I dream all the time, every day, and it's the moment that I achieve my dream. Thank you so much for sending unconditional love and support for me who is not good enough yet. 

[Lastly], I want to tell you this: I respect and love my fans.

https://www.rappler.com/entertainment/news/206195-highlights-jung-hae-in-first-fan-meeting-manila

• Thanks 1

Korean movie star Jung Hae In welcomed in Vietnam

VOV.VN - Famous actor Jung Hae In from the Republic of Korea (ROK) received a warm welcome from Vietnamese fans when he arrived at Tan Son Nhat International Airport on July 6 to take part in a music event in Ho Chi Minh City.

Jung Hae In arrived in Vietnam at 1pm on July 6. Many local fans arrived early at Tan Son Nhat Airport for a chance to meet the star. Jung Hae In will take part in a music event at Hoa Binh Theatre in Ho Chi Minh City on July 8. He will have a friendly meet and greet with fans beforehand. Jung Hae In is a well-known actor who played the main role in the famous Korean movie “Something in the Rain” with actress Son Ye Jin. The Korean star is friendly to Vietnamese fans. A fan presents a Non La (Vietnamese conical hat) as a special gift for Jung Hae In. Jung Hae In remains fresh-faced and youthful at the age of 30. Jung Hae In hopes to taste some delicious Vietnamese dishes while visiting the country.

Jung Hae In arrived in Vietnam at 1pm on July 6. Many local fans arrived early at Tan Son Nhat Airport for a chance to meet the star.
ha-in-6284-1530860597_m_460x0.jpg

Jung Hae In will take part in a music event at Hoa Binh Theatre in Ho Chi Minh City on July 8. He will have a friendly meet and greet with fans beforehand.

Jung Hae In is a well-known actor who played the main role in the famous Korean movie “Something in the Rain” with actress Son Ye Jin.

The Korean star is friendly to Vietnamese fans. A fan presents a Non La (Vietnamese conical hat) as a special gift for Jung Hae In.
6370e7fb7db76768f5dac56b953f6ef849989495

Jung Hae In remains fresh-faced and youthful at the age of 30.  Jung Hae In hopes to taste some delicious Vietnamese dishes while visiting the country.

• Like 1

Jung Hae In performed the song “Meaning of You” to VN fans. Copy and paste this link on your browser to watch the video. (It won’t take you there if you click on the link directly)

https://www.vlive.tv/video/79214

Jung Hae In with the Korean boy band WINNER and other Vietnamese celebrities will walk on red carpet on July 8 at 7pm local time (Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam). Watch live at local time by copy and paste this website on your browser

https://www.vlive.tv/video/76248

V Heartbeat live opening show (after red carpet)

https://m.vlive.tv/video/76250

Jung%203.jpg

Hundreds of fans showed up at VN FM. Fans said JHI is very handsome in person. His smile is to die for :love:

• Like 1

Jung Hae In and KPOP band WINNER on V HEARTBEAT red carpet on July 8.  Wowwww he received so much love from Vietnamese fans.

20180708211230449zcnj.jpg

20180708211831779csde.jpg

Spoiler

20180708205409339xors.jpg

20180708233010860gzwn.jpg

JHI on red carpet before the show

Spoiler

JHI with Miss Vietnam Pham Huong had a little speech before the show started. JHI introduced himself to audience in Vietnamese. He said "Hello, I'm Jung  Hae In" :)

JHI and Miss Vietnam said together in Vietnamese that they wish the show will be successful tonight.

• Thanks 1