Jung Hae In ✪ 정해인 ✪ | [Upcoming Movie] Veteran 2

mademoisellesia

[News] 2018.12.05 Jung Hae In to Star in New Movie "Si Dong" with Park Jung Min & Ma Dong Seok

2018120511273006205_1.jpg

Jung Hae In will star in a new movie "Si Dong" (Literal: Start-Up) from a webtoon adaptation with actors Park Jung Min and Ma Dong Seok. Jung Hae In is to play Park Jung Min's friend. He agreed to star in the movie because of his friendships with Park Jung Min.

The movie is scheduled to start filming Mar, 2019.

[News] 2018.12.11 Lee Jong Suk Sends Former Co-Star Jung Hae In Coffee Truck For New Film

Lee Jong Suk sent his former “While You Were Sleeping” co-star Jung Hae In a small gift on the set of his upcoming film!

On December 11, Jung Hae In posted a series of photos to his personal Instagram account with the caption, “Lee Jong Suk sent a coffee truck for the cast and crew who are working hard on our movie as filming is nearing an end. Thank you so much, I’ll enjoy it.”

The photos show Jung Hae In posing in front of the coffee truck that Lee Jong Suk sent, along with banners that read, “‘Music Album’ (tentative title) production crew members, enjoy a cup of coffee with handsome Hae In,” “To the production crew, please look after our Hae In,” and “Hae In, enjoy a cup of coffee today rather than a glass of beer.”

Lee Jong Suk and Jung Hae In both appeared in the SBS drama “While You Were Sleeping” in 2017. Jung Hae In is currently working on the film “Music Album,” which he will star in alongside Kim Go Eun.

Source (1) via soompi

[News] 2018.12.12 Lee Je Hoon Thanks Jung Hae In For His Coffee Truck With A Coffee Truck

Jung Hae In is receiving all the love from his friends and fellow actors! Following Lee Jong Suk‘s coffee truck, Lee Je Hoon sent Jung Hae In one of his own after having received one from the actor on the set of his recently concluded drama “Where Stars Land.”

Jung Hae In thanked the actor on Instagram, writing, “Thank you to Je Hoon hyung for sending a coffee truck and coming to visit me on set!! Strength to the end!!”

Jung Hae In is currently filming the movie “Yoo Yeol’s Music Album” with “Goblin” star Kim Go Eun. The movie is set to premiere sometime next year.

• Like 1

[News] 2018.12.20 Kim Go Eun And Jung Hae In Complete Filming New Romance Movie

Kim-Go-Eun-Jung-Hae-In-1.jpg

Kim Go Eun and Jung Hae In have completed filming for their new romance movie!

“Yoo Yeol’s Music Album” (working title) is a romance film that tells the story of optimistic young man Hyun Woo (Jung Hae In) and hard-working woman Mi Soo (Kim Go Eun) that begins with their random encounter with each other. They continue to cross paths for a very long time, hoping to find the right “frequency” that will finally bring them together.

The filming began on September 1 and came to an end on December 14. With the actors’ passionate acting and flawless ensemble performance, they were able to finish filming with no problem.

Kim Go Eun commented, “This film allowed me to think about the meaning of time and love and to appreciate them more. As I still feel the butterflies inside as if I were Mi Soo, I don’t think I will be able to forget a single moment from filming.”

Jung Hae In said, “During filming for ‘Yoo Yeol’s Music Album,’ both my character and I learned the importance of appreciating every minute that passes by. The work was fun and it gave me a lot of joy. I thank my partner Kim Go Eun. I hope that our audience will be able to feel the hard work of director Jung Ji Woo that was put into this film.”

Director Jung Ji Woo stated, “I could never forget the faces of the actors that shined so brightly throughout the process. We will complete the final few stages well and present the final work to you in 2019.”

“Yoo Yeol’s Music Album” will premiere sometime in 2019.

Source (1) via soompi

• Like 2