[Drama 2018] Good Witch, 착한마녀전

0ly40

11 minutes ago, RahmaL said:

no hot scene but horror scene???my complete suffering already:bawling:

Yess... soooo scary this DH ... horror show female lead (vampire diaries)

JoUPIYY.jpg

She read SH's diary n saw the clip

rfi48NO.jpg

She has alot of sinister smiles tonite.

..eeeeeee

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ELY_397 said:

I really hated that part when she went snooping in SH's house. If they want to show this scene it should have been last week, not this week. I am fuming right now!

Yeah everyone has SH house door code number. And that slap from DH to SH angry-wife-smashing-dishes.gif I am more angry then you.

And on top of that OTR and CKM got time to romance this week in between.

1 minute ago, Annya said:

Yeah everyone has SH house door code number. And that slap from DH to SH angry-wife-smashing-dishes.gif I am more angry then you.

And on top of that OTR and CKM got time to romance this week in between.

That was not romance it was some strange beast I never seen *shudders*:fearful:

Honestly, I fear that the end will be rushed.

I guess, the writer wants to use the wedding. DH's wedding will be ruined in the last minute because the truth will be revealed... just like DH ruined her sister's wedding a few years ago.

11 minutes ago, Annya said:

Like i always say its BCD family who gives hint to WJ more then anyone.WJ came so close to truth but DH plays smart.In preview it seem he left the temple.

@supergal99 TQ for screencaps don't know how u manage to do it.I am still stuck after watching the episode.

Haha... tonite too intense ya? No time to ask u for oxygen tanks ....Haaahaaa... *psst my fingers all wet ...:grimace:*

I missed the ending heee...

zrbIZcf.jpg

@supergal99 SH should have realised what DH is up to from last week's conversation. She should be thinking about WJ too. I hate that she is letting WJ suffer because of DH. I was hoping for a happy ending but how are they going to wrap this up in two hours? They might do a time jump and WJ and SH will meet on a street or something a few years later...but seriously this would be such a crappy ending.

:grimace::grimace: wae-yo....?? why...??  sorry chingus I think I jinxed our viewing pleasure by mentioning WJ finding the truth be dragged til the last week!  I was hoping it won't but it is happening :grimace::grimace:  For all of you who watched live I can feel your frustrations!!  however, Thank You for sharing!

@Annya and @supergal99 gosh that kisseu and bathrobe scene rolling my eyes like OTR at engagement party and I will be blinking with y'all!!  

I'm beyond angry bird mode right now!!  We should send an angry bird at WJ for not being quick about things to know this week...or at anyone to tell WJ may be spell it out for him since he's slow in this regard!   ok it took him this long to finally fall in love and it turns out to be identical twins w a switcherroo trick confusing him so I guess I should give him some slack though still frustrating!!!

@dramaninja that house code is community knowledge!!!  

@bebebisous33 @ELY_397 rush ending more frustrations!!  Show is not helping our health!  we'll be holding our heads necks from high blood pressure like they do in dramas..

6 minutes ago, ELY_397 said:

@supergal99 DH's sinister smile got me fuming. I have never hated Dahae's character so much in all her works. I want Do Hee to DIE now. Seriously.  I hate her more than BCD and OTR. She is the worst character in this drama. :angry:

*whisper* she looks like a vampire ... eeee.. ready to suck *cough*  ahhh.. erhm... his blood :wacko:

*fan service*

Preview!!

Cr owner

8 minutes ago, ELY_397 said:

@supergal99 SH should have realised what DH is up to from last week's conversation. She should be thinking about WJ too. I hate that she is letting WJ suffer because of DH. I was hoping for a happy ending but how are they going to wrap this up in two hours? They might do a time jump and WJ and SH will meet on a street or something a few years later...but seriously this would be such a crappy ending.

Aw man.. sooo worried for the ending... makjang 101

46 minutes ago, Annya said:

@bebebisous33 WJ got some idea he is doing his research too.SH food truck ruined by OTR and DH happy abt it.He called DH and is wearing his couple tee-shirt of his first date to test her and playing the song infront of real DH.She doesn't have any idea.:lol: Seriously i don't have any word for DH.

vomit-in-paper-bag-smiley-emoticon.gif

The twist is that when WJ walks away, DH suddenly sings the song and WJ is surprised.

I understand they don't want to give any hints away but that preview is not even a preview at all.

My guess is that SH will be the one to own up to WJ now. She owes it to him. She has let it drag on for too long and even lied to his face when he questioned her. He was so close to finding out but he should've been more persistent and not take what others say at face value.

I guess all those nutrients went to his muscles and not his brain. Sigh!

Just now, supergal99 said:

The twist is that when WJ walks away, DH suddenly sings the song and WJ is surprised.

I thought finally DH got caught but no.Then again when during that speech WJ went to meet SH but DH appeared there too in uniform.

yes I think there will also be miss replays ending ,,,,, I'm still very curious about his father's case ...... this drama should have longer episodes ,,, but okay whatever happens next week is the last episode ... ...I'm just so happy because da hae succeeded in her role ,,,,, I hope she'll get more drama offers again:heart:

I don't think it will be Miss Ripley ending.It will be happy ending.I guess CR was reading mermaid story and WJ said they will have happy ending.

I would appreciate more if SH herself tells WJ the truth but looks like it won't happen.Maybe BCD will be the one after all DH always takes SH happiness.

Archived