[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/27/2017 at 12:11 AM, disasterpiece13 said:

Still unhappy, their chemistry wasn't used much. I want a part 2. Or another drama with them!:unsure:

For me us another drama or a movie! Maybe an action which HJW unnie will be a herione, and KMJ oppa will be a ahmmmm a nerd guy perhaps?  

1 hour ago, lovegirl92 said:

What a good kisser Kang Minhyuk is... I died :wub:

Guuurls @valc22 & @disasterpiece13 you've worked hard. Theae gifs makes this kiss look passionate rather than a sweet little kiss lol And those zoomed in kisses... woooh... I can't believe none of these made it to the screen... :blink:

Maybe the director felt like it's a bit too much for the first kiss when he was editing that's why? at least we got to see them in the bts hahaha but I need moreeee

I believe their relationship was still pretty much  innocent colleague relationship (between actor KMH & HJW) during the first kiss since it happened before SEJ fell for KH very early in the drama. The kiss would not necessarily involve much feeling from both bcos it was just a job.

I sense the difference starting from the platform accident when kmh 'saved' hjw. That would have been after the cafe outing caught by ever_muse cafe. Kmh was not quite himself and even as they talked towards the end of bts, there was no eye contact... just an obversation, may not mean anything though.

Thanks for all the gifs, gals.

On 26 October, 2017 at 10:04 PM, drakelaw said:

Writer-nim, please let them hold hands. Like to see them in HHWW (holding hands while walking:tongue:) mode. 

Still very few of such scene, I think because the weather was turning cold and more comfortable to tug hands into pockets during outdoor shoot. 

21 hours ago, mathildafc said:

@disasterpiece13 I agree with you that HJW is always fully invested in her character. Actually during SeGa, there was an interview with HB (can't remember which), but the MC told HB that HJW always texting HB after the shooting ended and HB explained that HJW is having a difficult time after the end of the drama and they were texting each other often for comfort. And they still remains as friends until now. She also has the same problem after Sector 7 that she has to see a therapist. So, I'm not surprised that she really falls in love with KH in character.

At least I think HJW would do similar thing when she faces difficulty pulling herself out of character after HS.

I still can't reconcile the fact that she is an action star and yet afraid of fish, birds and chicken...Girl, you need a brave young man to be by your side. LOL.

Hi shippers,

I am not sure if this fan made video of sweet BTS moments have been shared. To me, they definitely have certain degree of comfort yet some shyness that is endearing and sweet. 

HJW does look sad and teary eyed on the BTS at the bridge. I feel for the cast and crew most especially for HJW and KMH. Wherever way their friendship goes, I think these BTS are great memories and reminders of what they shared. Hoping to thread will still be alive even after the drama ends. :wub:

31 minutes ago, drakelaw said:

Hi shippers,

I am not sure if this fan made video of sweet BTS moments have been shared. To me, they definitely have certain degree of comfort yet some shyness that is endearing and sweet. 

HJW does look sad and teary eyed on the BTS at the bridge. I feel for the cast and crew most especially for HJW and KMH. Wherever way their friendship goes, I think these BTS are great memories and reminders of what they shared. Hoping to thread will still be alive even after the drama ends. :wub:

whatever happens between them. BTS will be a healer for shipper. Sometimes I wonder why I should interfere with HJW eonni's love affair or his personal life? Besides HJW and KMH do not know me but this is called love and amazing admiration for HJW eonni. I just want to see her happy with a man she loves. HJW eonni is too perfect for any man (tbh i cried while typing this comment) Haengboghae HJW eonni. 

42 minutes ago, happyy said:

whatever happens between them. BTS will be a healer for shipper. Sometimes I wonder why I should interfere with HJW eonni's love affair or his personal life? Besides HJW and KMH do not know me but this is called love and amazing admiration for HJW eonni. I just want to see her happy with a man she loves. HJW eonni is too perfect for any man (tbh i cried while typing this comment) Haengboghae HJW eonni. 

Can't hold my tears every time i think abt this...I totally agree with you that she is too perfect for any man, that's probably why I've always been shipping her wif her costars, juz wanted her to finally met the best person, who loves her as much as we do or even more, who can always protect her and make her happy...I won't say I'm a fan of KMH but I've watched quite a lot of reality shows that he's in, and I would say he is really a good man which I appreciate him enough that I believe he is the best person for her until this moment, maybe not, it's just my opinion.There's a lot that I wanna say but don't know how to start with...juz love her so much and wish she can have all the best things that she definitely deserves.

Archived