[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

About blood personality, I find this 

Blood type AB personality and behavior!

It’s natural to have double-dealing personality?

Many of blood type AB people are skillful and smooth operators.
They are good at doing several things in parallel, or finish works in short time. What an enviable advantage they have.

And yet this doesn’t mean they have little emotion, they are emotional enough to cry with movies without hesitation. They correspond completely different depend on situation, so some people might get confused. They can be taken as double dealing in an extreme case. However they are just acting as they are, and if you get close to them you will understand.

Innocent and timid

They really are very innocent and timid. They first hide their true self and observe people around them, and gradually get along with them. They are pure and sensitive inside that can’t act as they are until they know what kind type of people or groups are surrounding them. They can be said as prudent people.

Not to go against stream

They don’t mind to be overwhelmed by their surroundings as though they don’t have own thoughts.
They don’t have much desire to compete and win, or to go in front of others. Their personalities can be said as cooperative, but in negative way they are easy to give up.

They are calm about themselves, and have ability to judge things objectively. They can look around and act, and can be said as a sort of intelligent people.

Have interests and hobby in wide genres

They are inhibited and timid, but have wide range of interests. Many of them have many hobbies and have many conversation topics, so you will find it fun to talk with them as you talk more with them.

However, they are not so good at getting along with people. They are just following others, but sometimes stick to their principles. Also blood type AB people are exquisite, warm-hearted and kind. Some of them work hard for NPO activities or other volunteering. Such people are admired and love by others.

Maybe idealistic about love

Blood type AB people have ideals about how they want to be and what they want, and pursue them especially about love.

They often ask for wishes and ideals in detail to their partners, without thinking. They can’t say what they want in the beginning of the relationship, so possibly say their complaints later…
They also love to be treated with classical way, like treated like a princess, eating at the beautiful restaurant, or getting a bouquet on a special day. A person who can make their ideal real and enjoy together can be a perfect partner for them.

If not, blood type AB people can push their ideal on their partner and end up quarreling in the beginning. If you can make an effort to make their ideal real, you can get along with them.

As you get closer to them, it will become a way of communication to understand each other.
AB people also have a personality to forget about quarreling and no to linger, so if you can enjoy a mood of being in love with them and promote relations, you can be ideal partners.

Did you like it? It is just a blood type, but more than a blood type. I think more than half of listed are true. Please check blood types of people around you.

Summary of blood type B personality

It’s natural to have double-dealing personality?
Innocent and timid
Not to go against stream
Have interests and hobby in wide genres
Maybe idealistic about love

https://en.spiritualism-japan.com/ab-blood-type-personality/

And I find this article really 'scream' KNG. :lol:

And yesterday I search KAJ blood type in goggle. And she is O. So here is O blood type personality

Confident man

Many people of blood type O are conscientious, have goals to aim, and keep making an effort to accomplish them. They have strong mentality to do so and therefore confident for themselves.
They sometimes lack planning, but strong enough to go for their goals by adapting to circumstances.

However they are confident and don’t mind making efforts, they sometimes look down to people who look lazy or weak.

Have an ambitious spirit

As I said earlier, blood type O personality can keep making an effort, and therefore they often have ambitious spirit.

They are not satisfied with present situation, or leaving things unfinished.
They are also serious about games or winning and losing, and work desperately to get a good “result”.
Therefore they get tremendously depressed for losing or not getting expected result.

We can’t avoid failures in our life. If they can learn new points of view or directionality, blood type O people can become more attractive.
They can find new goals and can enjoy making for them.

Do all they can do for others

Blood type O people are cheerful and devoted, value relationship with people.

They can talk honestly to everybody and have wide relation among friends, seniors and juniors. Sociableness is one of their charms.
Also they have a deep insight and don’t mind for a bit of disadvantages if they can make others happy.

They don’t mind doing miscellaneous affairs such as taking care of juniors, so many people love and gather around them.

Romantic and idealistic

Blood type O people are innocent and seeking for ideals and dreams.

They can be said as idealistic, chasing after their ideals.
They are emotional, and often feel sympathy for people and things, and sometimes they go headlong with just their emotions.
They are kind to others, and also to animals and plants, so many of them live beautiful life with their pets or growing plants as hobby.

If you ask them for a date, plan something classical. They are romantic that they feel touched by such plans.

Have strength to enjoy even adversity

Blood type O people have characteristic of feeling passionate for adversity and obstacles.
In matters of love, they love to chase rather than being chased after.
If you want to get attention of them, don’t be always aggressive but sometimes be hesitant.
They have strength to appeal themselves until being succeeded in love. Some of them would feel impeded by your hesitation, while some would lose idea of what to do.

They are idealistic and yet realistic, so they are likely to draw back once they decide to do so.
Because blood type O people are devoted and possessive type, those who have a strong wish of being loved can be a best partner with blood type O person.

Sometimes value to be conscientious and prudent

Blood type O people have a character of being prudent. It seems opposite from being idealistic, but being both is what their personality is.

They enjoy simplicity rather than luxury, and they are good at taking care of others and often love those who bring out their motherly instinct. They don’t like detailed and complicated matters, so romance with them would be very simple.

Did you like it? It is just a blood type, but more than a blood type. I think more than half of listed are true. Please check blood types of people around you.

Summary of blood type O personality

Confident man
Have an ambitious spirit
Do all they can do for others
Romantic and idealistic
Have strength to enjoy even adversity
Sometimes value to be conscientious and prudent

https://en.spiritualism-japan.com/blood-type-o-personality/

And sound like KAJ, right. :D

I don't know about best match blood type. But from this article, both of them will complete each other. :D

• Like 9

3 hours ago, ashia16 said:

Just a quick update, according to kaj dcgall she will sing lonely night and not gonna wait later. 

I’m imagining already there’s a vcr playing on the background while she sing the lutyn ost :lol:

edit: it’s a 3-hour show, 2hrs worth of concert, and an hour for handshake event? (maybe like a close encounter) 

omg!! i would love to hear her sing that...:wub: the feels......... i hope there will be fancams too to bring this to us... this gives us hope that she is still holding on to the drama dearly..... actually her vocals seem very suitable to sing the ost song by the barbarettes too, judging from her singing in the 200 pounds beauty.

• Like 11

@Minbongyi @curlygee chingus..

Spoiler

There is an alternative way to purchase things that don't sell internationally which is through proxy(buying service agent) and forwarding service (Korean local address provided to you) .

*Good thing is you can buy with their local price which is better than expensive international price. 

I have not try this but I tried a Japan forwarding before because some Japan goods only sold locally.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

Hello!! it’s been such a long time work, life and studies just made it difficult for me to even check all of my SNS platforms often. But don’t worry I’m still up to speed with everything since I lurk around often too ㅋㅋㅋ but I’m back since my semester year just ended :-)))) it’s heartwarming to see the same people still here, let’s not give up on KNG and KAJ no matter how bleak things may seem now. To all those new fans, please feel free to express your opinions and analysis here!! And if there’s any Chinese trans, I can help with translating too!! Hehe

• Like 11

13 minutes ago, leba said:

Oops sorry @boingboingracquet, didn’t see your post earlier... :lol:

do you know what she made for the fans?

章鱼烧 is Roasted or toasted what? Sorry. Don’t know what was that. Haha. Maybe @namoaix can help too.... hehe

章鱼 is octopus so it’s probably roasted octopus haha lolol KAJ so cute and thoughtful

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

23 minutes ago, leba said:

Oops sorry @boingboingracquet, didn’t see your post earlier... :lol:

do you know what she made for the fans?

章鱼烧 is Roasted or toasted what? Sorry. Don’t know what was that. Haha. Maybe @namoaix can help too.... hehe

it's takoyaki, (according to fans, she added quite a fair bit of wasabi in it as a prank)

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Thanks 2

Thank you @leba & @boingboingracquet :)

Nooo..she cried a lot already in the drama. No more sad Ahjoongie.

(I know I am overreacting here, maybe she was just overwhelmed).

Haha.

It was indeed really hard to find any updates on her fan meeting. I don't know if her Japanese fans are really secretive or just ninjas like her. ( I am trying really hard here despite my flu&cold).

So, with that being said, let's just spend our night by looking at this beautiful creature.

f0020564_18214642.png

• Like 17

Hi. Delurking and dropping by to say hi.

Thanks @leba @adits @ashia16 @iamemilykay @namoaix @boingboingracquet and the rest (can't name all, too many) for still keeping this thread alive.

I feel a bit relieved over the dvd/blu-ray of d-cut version, though disappointed with the absence of subtitles. It's been one month since I made the purchase and am wondering how soon can we finally get our hands on it?

@siena Wishing you speedy recovery. Totally understand and sharing the same sentiments with you over the rare pokemon. Not pushing him with (to date) KAJ but just some passionate praises would be greatly appreciated. Hoping you will come back soon, chingu.

@ashia16 So, did KAJ really sang "Not Gonna Wait" in her Japan FM? I always thought KAJ's voice suits "Always" though perhaps she could lower down the range a bit. BTW,  "Not Gonna Wait" is my fave among the OST but the lyrics is kinda sad.

On a separate note, I checked Marie Claire Korea IG and only realized that they may be will only release KAJ's latest pictorials in SF next month since hers is for December issue. And while I take things about our Gum couple not too seriously (I am lightly shipping them), I noticed that the timing of updates on each of them happened to coincide a lot. Today is KAJ's FM and O&Entertainment posted another update on pokemon's calendar. Same happened with the release of her MC pictorials and his HC Bts. Just saying :wink:

• Like 19

16 minutes ago, boingboingracquet said:

that's right! and another thing to add is that she seemed to have given away the sparkly eyelash eye-mask that she wore in the drama as well :wink: 

lol yes, apparently it went to the brave fan whom ate that wasabi takoyaki....

she also gave away the club dance top costume

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

she sang yesterday once more by the carpenters for her last song ^_^

fan acc from her korean fans who attended the show, we need our korean language experts for this hehe

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=kimajoong&no=92363&page=1

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=kimajoong&no=92354&page=

happy that many are still contributing to this thread eventho the lack of hints from our couple, but still we’re keeping the faith! thanks to everyone :) 

edit: yes i think she really did sang the ost @lyserose she sang lonely night for her first song then the ost and last one by the carpenters, her kfans are asking for king ent to release vids and photos since during the show it’s not allowed to take any camera and there’s no cameraman/videographer present so probably no dvd for this fanmeet :( 

• Like 13
  • LOL 4

Thanks @boingboingracquet, @minamax  and @namoaix for adding to the translation. Hehe. 

I got a bit excited and delusional when I read about her latest interest in furniture and interior designing. Hahahaha. Is she interested in setting up a new home soon? Just sharing my own personal experience. I got quite interested in furniture, kitchen ware and interior design when my ex-boyfriend (now husband :lol:) and I knew we were each other’s marriage ideals. Hehe. I remember walking the furniture and household sections at department stores and talking about what is nice to have in a home next time. Ok! I might be dreaming. But u never know what is going on in SKorea where Gum couple is. Hahaha. 

And also can’t help but notice the too much of a coincidence in updates from both AJ and NG’s agencies or IG or gilstory. We can’t be that sensitive and delusional to think it is a coincidence when it really is getting a bit too often and obvious. Rite?

and thanks for all other updates too! Really thank everyone for keeping this thread going!! Hwaiting!! 

• Like 17
  • LOL 1