[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

DLq7jvtU8AAR3B6?format=jpg&name=largenamefinal-00105.jpg

Even the way they hold hands for photo shoot look and feel different to me....Am I the only one who think so?

And do they need to interlock their fingers for the 2nd photo if they are just acting? hmmm..... Lol...still missing them very much!! :wub:

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@prenchpries guess the fall/winter in SK is too cold for them so they created new trend to wear very long sleeve outfits until their hands disappear lol

@dimbersasa To show that their relationship is deeper and serious (?). I think there're differences the way the couple holding hands in kdrama: hold the wrist, hold the hand, and interlocking hands. Showing their level of relationship/intimacy perhaps? Well need to check again, because this is just my opinion.. :)

How I wish their hands glued to each other until they felt cramp/numb after ep 12. But they still need their hands to touch other parts of each other's body. Okay good night :D

^^ I like to look at KNG to see what his feelings are. Because KAJ’s face says it all quite clearly in the photos above. Haha. Look at KNG’s hands for the wrap-up group photo. The way he clasped her hand in his says so much that he treasures the experience of working with her. Oh 

and look at his happy face in the family picture. He is just so happy to be taking this family photo with YK, holding hands and interlocking fingers. So sweet! When the lines of acting and reality are constantly blurred. :wub:

3 hours ago, delusionalsquid said:

Wait whaaattt??? Oh no, I want to watch but I can't see him with another woman but I'm afraid I am gonna cry and can't move on if the movie is good...

*wtf I'm talking about here :unsure:*

Ha! @delusionalsquid Me, too! I can't watch him with another woman in the movie! I feel so heart-broken! :heartbreak:

so kaj likes to write dots on her posts, like this

LdyeCGD_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

1rzjpZp_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

5XrF9ue_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

that’s why during her vlive she laughs out loud because her fans have been calling her kim ahjeom (jeom=dots) and as you all know she’s been editing her instagram posts lately like erasing one dot from her post lol isn’t she cute? :lol:

hope we’ll get some new hints soon ^_^

@delusionalsquid @capristar Yeah, but in "One day" , there is nothing much you may feel jealous about (There are some scenes he reminisce about his past with his wife but it felt nothing important and as for other TV shows and movies, you'll come to know how his acting with AJ is quite different from others. HAHA. :)

@leba @delusionalsquid In korean TV shows, it is unusal that main leads interlock their hands even if they have to show their affection and love. So, when I watched them interlock their hands both in the photo scence and in BTN, I felt something was going on between them. HAHA:ph34r:

@ashia16 Thank you for AJ's ig and photos. She is SO cute considering editing and deleting only dots, HAHA. I'm glad to know she seems to like communicating through SNS nowadays. :D

good morning everyone! :)

a new article released today, just the same content with the past articles but in this one kaj said she wants to live with the one she loves because she hates living alone (that’s why she still lives with her fam) and have a lot of children hehe http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=009&aid=0004047195

yes girl you’ll be a good mom :wink:

JLb6mHA_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

6CWnJ4S_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

4htgnBz_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

funny tho when she guested on healing camp last time she was asked by kim jaedong why isn’t she meeting/dating someone, and kaj said she just like being alone but not the feeling of being lonely

wonder what or who changed her mind now :tongue: ppali unnie i want to see little ahjoongs soon! 

58 minutes ago, ashia16 said:

good morning everyone! :)

a new article released today, just the same content with the past articles but in this one kaj said she wants to live with the one she loves because she hates living alone (that’s why she still lives with her fam) and have a lot of children hehe http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=009&aid=0004047195

yes girl you’ll be a good mom :wink:

funny tho when she guested on healing camp last time she was asked by kim jaedong why isn’t she meeting/dating someone, and kaj said she just like being alone but not the feeling of being lonely

wonder what or who changed her mind now :tongue: ppali unnie i want to see little ahjoongs soon! 

Awwww she will make a good mummy!

i guess it’s a hormonal thing cos when you hit a certain age, maternal instincts kick in naturally and probably seeing her friends happily married with kids gave her this yearning for a family of her own. Not forgetting the impact LUTYN had on her... :lol:

sadly, rereading a certain someone’s interview in High Cut, he separates reel and real so hard to tell if he’s in the mood for a relationship. Sobs.. :bawling:

i hope AJ meets her significant other soon cos it’s harder to conceive once you hit 35! Her bio clock is ticking....... 

@YuKo Wong i think it is a healthy attitude to separate reel from real specially if you are an actor.  But no matter how much your brain thinks like this, the heart may say something else :D.  He may treat it as reel but who knows what is really felt by his heart.

As for AJ, hehehe she needs to be married asap and have babies, she is not getting younger :D.

35 minutes ago, YuKo Wong said:

Awwww she will make a good mummy!

i guess it’s a hormonal thing cos when you hit a certain age, maternal instincts kick in naturally and probably seeing her friends happily married with kids gave her this yearning for a family of her own. Not forgetting the impact LUTYN had on her... :lol:

sadly, rereading a certain someone’s interview in High Cut, he separates reel and real so hard to tell if he’s in the mood for a relationship. Sobs.. :bawling:

i hope AJ meets her significant other soon cos it’s harder to conceive once you hit 35! Her bio clock is ticking....... 

true! she also said in the interview that she never considered of not getting married she wants to find that person soon, and seeing how she insisted on her vlive that she prefers dating over sleeping hahaha and keep mentioning she is ready to settle down anytime. 

hi gummers. fyi the people at dc are planning to sell a pin of HI and CK. 

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=tvndrheo&no=23458&page=1

its from ep 16, the scene when they both were putting their shoes on before going to the supermarket. I think they are still in the process of choosing the size of the pin. Looks like a lot of people is interested to get a hand of the pin as well. B) i really want it tooo. 

Dunno why but I feel quite happy reading his full High Cut interview. Happy to see a mummy-like AJ’s pictures! Thanks @YuKo Wong and @ashia16

For the High Cut interview, I see a man who is at a transition in his life - transition to embracing a more positive and healthy life for himself. The interviewer kept mentioning that he was more cheerful. And I few that there were not as many questions for LuTYN. More questions were asked on his Memoirs... and because LUTYN is a project that is dear to him, I find that he enjoys talking about it even when he wasn’t asked specific questions about it. And as much as he isn’t specific and explicit in his words about his life now, he can’t help but give off happy, positive and cheerful vibes. 

Love AJ’s maternal looking photos. And her recent interviews also show her wanting a more positive change in her life.

just in general very happy for them. 

http://gil-story.com/bbs_list.php?tb=roadstoryk04#AUDIO

Today Gil story released all the audio files where you can hear NG reading the stories about some roads in SEOUL. Even If you don't understand the korean lg, you can still enjoy his beautiful voice. Haha. I am happy for NG coz he now seems to lead a more active life even while he is filming. :)

@ashia16 Thank you so much for AJ's photos. I believe She will make a good mother for her children, just as NG will be a good father. And One thing I noticed is that some articles with the similar title 'AJ wants to get married.' were published about one month ago, but the particular marriage related article is published again now. And for what? Some of my friends told me it would be a hint that she is now dating someone. I hope reporters already know something and that is why they published her interview under the marriage related title again.:wub:

Archived