[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

@dimbersasa Wow his mood between this photoshoot and the High Cut one is so obviously different. There are many similar poses but his eyes look so sad and in pain. Glad that he looks so much happy and light hearted in the High Cut one. I think really can tell that he is in a happier place. 

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Ohsh said:

@dimbersasa Wow his mood between this photoshoot and the High Cut one is so obviously different. There are many similar poses but his eyes look so sad and in pain. Glad that he looks so much happy and light hearted in the High Cut one. I think really can tell that he is in a happier place. 

Yes, totally agree with you! :wub:  Me too:D, very glad to see the much happier and hopefully healthier (both mentally and physically) NG! :)

Life is short! It’s important to have a healthy mind, body and outlook on life! I wish every of the family members in this forum stay happy and healthy always! :blush:

Just earlier today I randomly tuned into a channel on my TV playing this:

The last time I saw this was quite a long time ago so I didn't remember much of it, but now.. the lyrics.. the MV concept.. wow. Idk if it's just me but ignoring the third act part with the wife thing (or maybe we can pretend the wife is KNG's job since he's practically married to his job rn), I can't help/stop picturing KAJ & KNG in Ms. Swift & Mr. Eastwood's shoes .__.

And now I'm being plagued with this idea to make a Gumcouple version of the MV with the BTS clips and scenes in the drama but unfortunately I really, really don't have the time at the moment.. therefore honestly I'd be so happy and forever grateful if any other videomakers we have on our mighty cruise ship here is interested to take up the baton ^^

I mean seriously though.. 

'Someday when you leave me 
I bet these memories will follow you around..'

Ring any bells? "Hint":

Spoiler
On 02/11/2017 at 4:00 PM, etherealk408 said:

Just by looking at your cheerful side now, it's hard to imagine it, but did you have any experience crying recently?
While acting <LUTYN>. Looking at Kim AhJoong's eyes while acting, the tears came easily (laughs) . After the drama ended, it felt much emptier than how I thought it would be. I was alone and suddenly tears welled up in my eyes. Is it menopause? (laughs) The thing was, since LUTYN had a happy ending I didn't think it would be that way. After the drama ended I didn't want to turn around and look back at it but the aftereffects lingered too long. I looked at the far sky and mountains, listen to songs and got sentimental about it, and after suffering over it like that I feel refreshed.

Now tell me if these + the acupunture kiss + basically every other BTSs clips and scenes they shared together don't remind you a bit of the MV (even IMHO Ms. Swift & Mr. Eastwood's chemistry, while decent, is still nowhere near KAJ & KNG's level lol)

*sigh* If only I could put together a video just by editing it in my head because I already have it there :bawling:

Btw some of my friends have been asking me to make/resize my LUTYN drawings into iPhone lockscreens/wallpapers.. and so I did. If any of you are interested, here's a preview of them:

And here's where you can save the pictures from:

https://ppeanutbutt.tumblr.com/post/167398011249/live-up-to-your-name-dr-heo-iphone

Have a good day/evening, Gummers! ^^

Hello hello!!

Are we doing throw back?!

She's so flirty and he's very shy lol!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Was he giving her a massage ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=tvndrheo&no=23449&page=1

This past week some fans on LUTYN DC Gal always post Seungjang Kiss gifs at late night and early morning (KST) and the message written, have you seen this again....see this see this .... (something like that) lol!!

Ok, have you guys watched this again ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Spoiler

Spoiler

AJ was online today early morning, DC Gal said around 7-8 am. She liked 3 posts of her bf singer Youmee and edited the caption on her "Shy" pic, before it was written 수줍.. now it's 수줍.

She's too cute lol!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!!

1 hour ago, siena said:

Was he giving her a massage ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Yeah come to think of it, it does look like he's doing a massaging motion.. or who knows perhaps he really was just stroking her hair... either way they look so damn intimate tho ㅋㅋㅋ

1 hour ago, capristar said:

@ummnado Wow! Many thanks for sharing your art work! Save them as my wall paper immediately! It just looks perfect on my iPhone! ❤️

You're welcome! Glad to be of service ^^

59 minutes ago, siena said:

Forgot to share this. See her hand, from where did it come out ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

OMO. Is it just me or all this time her (left) hand actually came out not from inside his pocket.. but from inside his coat??? :astonished:

I. am. SHOOK.

Archived