[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

56 minutes ago, Cherrine Kim said:

Its already more than a month after LUTYN ended.. but i still cant watch any drama.. i felt like i'm losing my passion to watch any other drama.. why oh why.. i felt strange to myself.. hikz

Exactly me too :( I used to watch maybe 2 dramas concurrently - every other day will be catching a new episode of something. But after LUTYN, I havent watched a single one. This means it's been 1 month of not watching any dramas.....strange indeed. Can't move on..

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, delusionalsquid said:

Amen!

Happy birthday, hope your other bday wishes will come true :)

Thanks my dear!!! :wub:

4 minutes ago, Kkeom said:

@dimbersasa  

Happy Birthdayyy!

I hope your day is filled with lots of love and laughter!

May all of your birthday wishes come true. :smiley::smiley:

Thanks a lot!!!! It’s so sweet of you!!!! :wub:

1 hour ago, leba said:

You know what? I tried to do some detective work about the slippers. Haha. Wanted to see if it was written by KAJ or KNG himself. So i decided to unearth KAJ’s little note to the restaurant owner when she was in the States over the weekend. And compared it to the slipper writing. Result: not really similar. :(

i don’t know how to  upload those pics side by side for you all to see. The handwriting doesn’t really look alike. But you could also say they look a bit alike. I can’t really tell. 

Anyhow, it doesn’t matter whether it was written by kAJ or KNG. If it’s written by KAJ, we will be totally over the moon. But if it’s by KNG himself, it’s also something to be happy about. Because he really doesn’t seem like the kind of guy who will draw such cutesy things. And guys really don’t do that. Haha. So if most guys (and I think KNG belongs to most guys group) don’t draw hearts on normal circumstances, that means he must be at an abnormal circumstance now. He’s in love that’s why! :wub:

I also love love the discussion about his hands. Especially that scene at Joseon where HI at first put his hands on Yk’s to tell her not to treat the little boy. Yes! I also felt it was a bit too touchy for their relationship at that point. And a bit too much of KNG instead of Hi. The way he used his hands to touch hers and reluctantly moving them away. So much feels! :wub: And not HI feels. Haha! 

i’m in a bad shape constantly too. Can’t get over them. And always lurking in this forum. Today real life got busier than usual and in a way I was thankful to be a bit more normal for those few hours. Haha. But when the tasks ended, I was glad to be back lurking on this thread too! Haha. It’s like my other life now. Sighs! B)

And happy birthday @dimbersasa, it’s so sweet of you to include them in your birthday wishes! :wub:

Thanks my dear! :D

6 hours ago, dimbersasa said:

It’s my birthday today and I had just made a wish that KNG and KAJ will become real couple and get married soon! May my birthday wish comes true! :wub::D

Happy birthday dimbersas. May your wish and also our wish comes true 

On 11/4/2017 at 11:44 PM, lovelycate said:

I forgot to tell you. Actually he mentioned being healthy twice. If I modify my rough translation into more clear one, you can see he used the word two times.

Q4: Don't you feel like loving someone when you do love scenes? 

A: In the past, there was a time I yearned to love someone like crazy. But now, I can differentiate my performance from reality. If not, you can not keep leading a healthy life as an actor. Nowadays I keep reminding myself that I should act in a healthy way.

Q. What about giving yourself a present for working so hard?

A: That is my goal to achieve next year. To love myself more. Nowadays, I keep feeling that I have to take care of my body and mind. So far, I have been a little hard on myself. I didn't take even vitamins that are so commonly used. But, I just started to take them and it sure makes some difference. I'm going to take them for sure.

I agree it is a good sign that KNG now wants to take care of his health. This means he has something important to live for rather than filming the best movies. I find it unlikely that men will take the initiative to buy vitamins for himself so I wondered who bought it for him. 

In addition, I wanted to point out that while KNG likes to hug AJ tightly, she is also reciprocal. Was watching WYWS and there was a scene where Suzy gave LJS a back hug before they each went back to work and I was thinking to myself it was evident that she kept a distance as even though her arms were around him, her head was barely touching his back. I immediately went back to episode 15 to compare our AJ back hug scene. In contrast to Suzy, AJ completely rested her head on his back and even when she was asking her questions about Doo chil, Mak Gae, she rested her chin on his back to the extent that her lips were touching his back. I don’t know, I always feel that a big part of love is about pheromones. If you are attracted to someone the smell of the person will draw you closer instead of putting you off. And I am not talking about colognes or perfumes. And you will want to put your face/nose nearer to the person and it comes across in your body language eg. Smelling her hair etc. For instance, the coffee back hug in DOTS, it was obvious when SJK totally buried his head into SHK’s hair. For KNG, honestly I don’t really see that as obviously. He hugged her close and ran his hands over her back and hair but he kept his face slightly tilted towards her but not totally into her. On the contrary, AJ is more open and intimate with her body language. I still thinks she is more attracted to him. But a chinese saying is that a guy chases a girl, it is like crossing a mountain, but if a girl chases a guy, it is like crossing a patch of sand. Dunno how tire is that but as long as there is some interest on both sides, we have hope!

@dimbersasa Happy birthday! May all your wishes come true!

I missed the 200 page celebration ! Hahahaha 219 pages now... I don't think I have the courage to read everything I've missed so far... since page 170 I could only read a few pages here and there. 

@heoimajeossi I have watched your FMV and I loved it so much, didn't think one could manage to make so many clips fit with the song ! I loved the song as a comedy BGM in the drama but wouldn't listen to it otherwise... so thanks for changing my mind and featuring so many good clips ! 

And on a side note, I am also finishing making my first FMV. And watching your video helped me find the solution to use credits to cover some texts in the video (you know these parts that pop up on the top right corner ?). Thanks :wink: 

Honestly, if I knew what I was getting myself into, I would never have made a FMV LOL ! It's so hard to select clips when you love every single scene of the drama !

OOT

Spoiler

I downloaded the trial version for Ad*be Pr*miere and I thought I'd manage to just use it for a couple hours to make my video and then be done with it... HAHAHA ! Never underestimate our friend Ad*be and their 7 day trial period ! I spent so much time on that **** and now I am rushing because my trial period actually has ended, and I pray for my computer not to crash... (of course I could use some "magic tricks"  and never worry about trial periods but... my life is all about that adrenaline rush that comes with urgent deadlines :lol: I could write a book on that matter)

I see some chingus have tagged me, I'm sorry for not replying, I was enjoying my holiday and then busy with that fan made video. But I missed the thread and you all:wub:

EDIT : I forgot about my DP since it's been a few days hahahaha ! I was so shocked to see it next to my name ! Not that I hate it... I just didn't expect to see it lol

@Ohsh For KNG, honestly I don’t really see that as obviously. He hugged her close and ran his hands over her back and hair but he kept his face slightly tilted towards her but not totally into her. 

Whenever the camera was filming on AJ face you can see that he buried his head to her shoulder, in all hug scenes. Sometimes he even hugged her tightly. But when the camera was filming his face he didn't perhaps because he must show his expression clearly to the camera.

●●●●●●●●

Hi everyone!!! It's been busy days for me. Just a quick check in, there are some things I wanna say.

PKL (MC) friendship with KAJ. If they're not close she wouldn't dare teasing AJ, but she often teased her it shows how close they are.

The similar pants: the one AJ wore in recent photoshoot are more similar but different color (beige?). However, don't think too much about it coz those pants are in trend now.

The hands on Highcut, surely not her hands ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ sorry. NG manager regram it from highcut instagram.

I'm guessing AJ is back in Korea already like 2 or 3 days a go. All pics posted by King CEO are throwback.

Question about my identity, no I'm not AJ nor NG nor their spy lol!!! I doubt any of them or their staffs know about our existence. They might only visit DC Gallery.

■■■■■

Spoiler

To those who said Minguk is cute (sorry I forgot you id). Yup indeed he is cute, Manse and Daehan are also cute. The triplets are growing up too fast tho' ㅠㅠ

@leba Been there, Done that. Actually, I've searched for AJ's autographs and kind of analyzed it. The only clue was the handwriting on the manager's slippers has unique "ㅊ" whose shape is not common. Haha.  However, after staring at her autograph photos for a few hours, I came to the same conclusion. I have no idea.:ph34r:

But please rest be assured. The important thing is the handwriting found on NG's Slippers IS SURELY HIS OWN handwriting. I know his handwriting. So at least the small heart shape wirtten in black ball point pen should be drawn by none but NG himself. As for the other two red hearts, someone could have drawn them because they were done in the different color. And he drew so many heart shapes on his script cover. It's undeniable he really likes to draw heart shapes nowadays. And considering he is an adult man, as you guys pointed out, it was quite unusual. HAHA:blush:

13 minutes ago, siena said:

@Ohsh For KNG, honestly I don’t really see that as obviously. He hugged her close and ran his hands over her back and hair but he kept his face slightly tilted towards her but not totally into her. 

Whenever the camera was filming on AJ face you can see that he buried his head to her shoulder, in all hug scenes. Sometimes he even hugged her tightly. But when the camera was filming his face he didn't perhaps because he must show his expression clearly to the camera.

●●●●●●●●

Hi everyone!!! It's been busy days for me. Just a quick check in, there are some things I wanna say.

PKL (MC) friendship with KAJ. If they're not close she wouldn't dare teasing AJ, but she often teased her it shows how close they are.

The similar pants: the one AJ wore in recent photoshoot are more similar but different color (beige?). However, don't think too much about it coz those pants are in trend now.

The hands on Highcut, surely not her hands ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ sorry. NG manager regram it from highcut instagram.

I'm guessing AJ is back in Korea already like 2 or 3 days a go. All pics posted by King CEO are throwback.

Question about my identity, no I'm not AJ nor NG nor their spy lol!!! I doubt any of them or their staffs know about our existance. They might only visit DC Gallery.

■■■■■

Hide contents

To those who said Minguk is cute (sorry I forgot you id). Yup indeed he is cute, Manse and Daehan are also cute. The triplets are growing up too fast tho' ㅠㅠ

Wow. @siena Welcome back. We really have missed you. Please keep enlightening me. Frankly speaking, I kept waiting for your post and wanted to get some info from you. Thank you for the info. So now AJ's back in Korea. IF so.....could those slippers be from AJ? Her present?? Forgive my delulu mind.

29 minutes ago, Ohsh said:

I agree it is a good sign that KNG now wants to take care of his health. This means he has something important to live for rather than filming the best movies. I find it unlikely that men will take the initiative to buy vitamins for himself so I wondered who bought it for him. 

In addition, I wanted to point out that while KNG likes to hug AJ tightly, she is also reciprocal. Was watching WYWS and there was a scene where Suzy gave LJS a back hug before they each went back to work and I was thinking to myself it was evident that she kept a distance as even though her arms were around him, her head was barely touching his back. I immediately went back to episode 15 to compare our AJ back hug scene. In contrast to Suzy, AJ completely rested her head on his back and even when she was asking her questions about Doo chil, Mak Gae, she rested her chin on his back to the extent that her lips were touching his back. I don’t know, I always feel that a big part of love is about pheromones. If you are attracted to someone the smell of the person will draw you closer instead of putting you off. And I am not talking about colognes or perfumes. And you will want to put your face/nose nearer to the person and it comes across in your body language eg. Smelling her hair etc. For instance, the coffee back hug in DOTS, it was obvious when SJK totally buried his head into SHK’s hair. For KNG, honestly I don’t really see that as obviously. He hugged her close and ran his hands over her back and hair but he kept his face slightly tilted towards her but not totally into her. On the contrary, AJ is more open and intimate with her body language. I still thinks she is more attracted to him. But a chinese saying is that it is much easier for a girl to succeed if she chased after a guy than the other way around. As long as there is some interest on both sides.

Oh yes! I feel happy too, reading that he wants to be more healthy from now on. I think KAJ does take care of her health. She says she doesn’t eat junk food and mainly eats stuff good for the body. And she goes and workout. That’s quite a healthy lifestyle. I’m surprised that KNG didn’t catch her flu bug, considering that his immunity isn’t that high since he says his body isn’t good. Haha. But anyway, I think it’s good if AJ is good source of influence and motivation for NG to look after his health now.

I also like the back hug from AJ in episode 15. It was really a tight hug. No air can pass through. And as you said, it was as though she really enjoyed breathing in or smelling the person. (Maybe NG is also quite fragrant too! Haha.) and when she talked, her chin was still resting on his back. That girl really gave her all to love HI’s character. She was totally immersed. It’s too real to be acting.... 

There was one scene that showed NG bury his head into her shoulders and hair. The last segment of episode 14, after an exhausted HI returns home to an anxious YK, and after all her questions, he hugged her. And it was at the tail end of that scene that I saw his head burrow into her shoulders and neck. The camera angle was slightly higher above their heads. So it wasn’t clear and was over quite quickly. 

But I feel he gave more of himself when he was thinking of her back in Joseon. He looked so so sad when he was reminiscing the instant noodles scene and the times they counted aloud. Or maybe when the times when he was with YK, HI was trying to be a bit more positive and stronger, so that the parting would be easier for him. Maybe that’s why there’s a sense that YK was more sad and devastated. So it was only when they finally parted that KNG showed HI being completely devastated because he had to come to terms that the separation was permanent. If that’s the case, then it’s really very good understanding of the script by him. Great actor to balance the different levels and layers of his character and emotions. 

And it also could be felt that AJ’s tears or just her actions, made NG cry easily. The part where they slept together during the last night. She hugged him from the back. He turned around with tears in his eyes. And the scene where she didn’t want to let him die alone. She held his hand. He already looked like he was about to cry, but turned around and tried to look like he was ok. And the last scene where they met and YK was looking at his injured hands tearfully. His tears naturally filled his eyes while looking at hers.

sighs. I miss them. So much. 

51 minutes ago, Ohsh said:

In addition, I wanted to point out that while KNG likes to hug AJ tightly, she is also reciprocal. Was watching WYWS and there was a scene where Suzy gave LJS a back hug before they each went back to work and I was thinking to myself it was evident that she kept a distance as even though her arms were around him, her head was barely touching his back. I immediately went back to episode 15 to compare our AJ back hug scene. In contrast to Suzy, AJ completely rested her head on his back and even when she was asking her questions about Doo chil, Mak Gae, she rested her chin on his back to the extent that her lips were touching his back. I don’t know, I always feel that a big part of love is about pheromones. If you are attracted to someone the smell of the person will draw you closer instead of putting you off. And I am not talking about colognes or perfumes. And you will want to put your face/nose nearer to the person and it comes across in your body language eg. Smelling her hair etc. For instance, the coffee back hug in DOTS, it was obvious when SJK totally buried his head into SHK’s hair. For KNG, honestly I don’t really see that as obviously. He hugged her close and ran his hands over her back and hair but he kept his face slightly tilted towards her but not totally into her. On the contrary, AJ is more open and intimate with her body language. I still thinks she is more attracted to him. But a chinese saying is that it is much easier for a girl to succeed if she chased after a guy than the other way around. As long as there is some interest on both sides.

Thanks so much!!

And I agree with you that AJ appears to be more open. Maybe as a man, NG has a certain level of reservation to be “openly open”...hahahaha... However towards the end of LUTYN, it seem to me that NG has really open up to AJ..haha:D

Yes, @siena, so glad to see you back again! Was also looking out for you these few days. You’re one of those who share with us new information on our couple, or give us a more accurate picture of things! Thanks so much!  :wub:

At the rate of our crazy delusion, we will hit 300 pages in no time!! :lol:

Thanks for all the insights everyone! I can get all thru this bc of you guys keke

Anyways some blogger posted KAJ airport fashion when she departed to Sanfo :wub:  Guess she cut her hair and dyed it, she looks so classy even in casual attire -_- how to be her? T_T

%EA%B9%80%EC%95%84%EC%A4%91_%EA%B3%B5%ED

%EA%B9%80%EC%95%84%EC%A4%91_%EA%B3%B5%ED

source

edit: confirmed it’s for marie claire photoshoot, and she’s wearing lacoste from head to toe lol i guess it’s also for the photoshoot. hope it’s for december issue :)

6 minutes ago, ashia16 said:

Thanks for all the insights everyone! I can get all thru this bc of you guys keke

Anyways some blogger posted KAJ airport fashion when she departed to Sanfo :wub:  Guess she cut her hair and dyed it, she looks so classy even in casual attire -_- how to be her? T_T

Thanks for sharing!!! She is so pretty! Effortlessly chic!!! Love it :heart:

43 minutes ago, ImKyung said:

And on a side note, I am also finishing making my first FMV. And watching your video helped me find the solution to use credits to cover some texts in the video (you know these parts that pop up on the top right corner ?). Thanks :wink: 

:lol: yes, I dont know what to do with all the text and pop-up thingy come out so sudden. I hate putting black bar up and below.. but I guess it's better than having annoying popup text randomly show up..

-----

Sorry for being pervy so early in the morning. 

I was searching for some 90s japanese drama last night, and I remember GTO.

the opening scene here (0.00 - 1.10) is likely to happen to Heo Im once Yeon Kyung taught him the power of using protection.:wink:

Have a good day. I know I will.. HAHAHAHA

tumblr_oxspz7c8Xg1ryk9p5o2_400.gif

Regarding AJ’s chic airport pics, does she always wear a black leather sling bag this way? And doesn’t the bag still remind us of YK? If it’s only something she has adopted since the drama, then she hasn’t really gotten over her days as CYK. :wub: although her hair is trimmed, she still looks very much like her LUTYN days. Haha.

Before I'm off.

There's an article yesterday about AJ 인생 책 (life book, a book that she treasures so much). The title of the article is "Living happily..... KAJ life book."

However the journalist made wrong reference, there are 2 books with the same title, one is written by Korean Prof and the other by Prof Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi (psychologue). The one written by Prof Mihlay is the correct one. Her fans pointed this out in DC Gal and also in the comment section of the article.

Short desc about the book

Spoiler

Part psychological study, part self-help book, Finding Flow is a prescriptive guide that helps us reclaim ownership of our lives. Based on a far-reaching study of thousands of individuals, Finding Flow contends that we often walk through our days unaware and out of touch with our emotional lives. Our inattention makes us constantly bounce between two extremes: during much of the day we live filled with the anxiety and pressures of our work and obligations, while during our leisure moments, we tend to live in passive boredom. The key, according to Csikszentmihalyi, is to challenge ourselves with tasks requiring a high degree of skill and commitment. Instead of watching television, play the piano. Transform a routine task by taking a different approach. In short, learn the joy of complete engagement. Thought they appear simple, the lessons in Finding Flow are life-altering.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/66321.Finding_Flow

@lovelycate @leba thanks guys!!!! I will drop by whenever I have time!!!

Archived