[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

I don't think this video has been posted here... It's a few years old and KNG talks about his views on marriage, that he likes it when people say he looks manly and yes that he thinks his butt is attractive  (I agree). Check it out.

Cr Kidcin 

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, shiqin3381 said:

KNG as Bidam.  Love this MV. 

Thanks for sharing the MV. Reminded me of my love and obsession for Bidam those days.

I never shipped KNG with anyone except perhaps Yoo Seung Ho :D LOL. Bidam and Chunchu's earlier relationship is totally GOLD. 

Anyway, just something to share. KNG is so low profile and a total definition of a sensitive new age guy (How not to love?). Cycling to and from work during his MS. In this fickle and shallow industry of entertainment where most stars grooming and driving fancy cars, he sets himself apart for being so genuine. I say, he is a good catch.

You can find the poster making bts vid on King_ent vline account

http://www.vlive.tv/video/37585

I love King since they've been really active in promoting our girl and her drama from the begining and now dont let's us wait until november to see her again  with the up coming fanmeet on her birthday,:heart:

but Will you come,dr.Heo?:lol:

image.gif

34 minutes ago, kooriyuki said:

I'm going korea on the 17th coz 16th is my bday too n i didnt want to leave my dad alone! Ahhh ah-joong unni wae....lol

I'm gg on the 17th too! Maybe we will passby each other on the streets of Seoul. Haha. Ya, was so full of mixed reactions when I'm 1 day late for her fan meeting... 

9 minutes ago, busy_listening said:

I'm gg on the 17th too! Maybe we will passby each other on the streets of Seoul. Haha. Ya, was so full of mixed reactions when I'm 1 day late for her fan meeting... 

And I'm 21 days late :(:lol: Hopefully the distributor of the DVD and Bluray can make it available when we get there!! 

25 minutes ago, ImKyung said:

I don't think this video has been posted here... It's a few years old and KNG talks about his views on marriage, that he likes it when people say he looks manly and yes that he thinks his butt is attractive (I agree). Check it out.

KNG is blessed with good body proportion. Although he's not muscular like other actors, every single parts of his body just scream 'I'm hot, I'm hot!' I especially love his shoulder. And when he wears black, I'm melted. :heart:

@nancy131 Thanks for that gif. He looks good. There's something calming about his look. That smile could melt an iceberg.

8 minutes ago, choadila said:

These two are too cute:tongue: I just have to share this with you all my dear fellow shippers!

LOOK AT THOSE SMILES!

But those were "casual" smiles. Now the smiles are different, don't you think? KAJ even has twinkle in her eyes.

7 minutes ago, littlebluecat said:

KNG is blessed with good body proportion. Although he's not muscular like other actors, every single parts of his body just scream 'I'm hot, I'm hot!' I especially love his shoulder. And when he wears black, I'm melted. :heart:

I did not know you are Malaysian. I am Malaysian too. 

KNG is tall and lanky. Sadly Malaysian guys seldom have this type of proportion :(

Reading that you guys visiting Korea making me jealous. I will be embarking on my European trip early next month. Sometimes I imagine a scenario just like Moon Geun Young-Kim Bum couple back then where they immediately headed to Europe once they started dating upon wrapping up the drama "Goddess of Fire". How nice if our low-key couple is actually "happening" and maybe I got lucky to spot them vacationing to somewhere they are less recognized (ie Europe). Lol. Too much fantasizing.

16 minutes ago, lyserose said:

@nancy131 Thanks for that gif. He looks good. There's something calming about his look. That smile could melt an iceberg.

I did not know you are Malaysian. I am Malaysian too. 

KNG is tall and lanky. Sadly Malaysian guys seldom have this type of proportion :(

Hi fellow Malaysian. If you happen to be in KL, maybe we can meet up and spazz about KimKimCouple and LUTYN :D It's so frustrating I can't share this with anyone around me.

And yes, not to look down on Malaysian guys but I'm only 160cm but the guys are only a little bit taller than me. Wae~~~ :(

im kinda into MBTI, and my guess is KNG is an INFP. I can't type KAJ because i hvnt rrally come across her interviews or really 'feel' how she is like. do take a look at the link below and see if the descriptions sound like KNG. 

https://thoughtcatalog.com/heidi-priebe/2016/05/how-to-tell-if-an-infp-likes-you-as-told-by-x-infps/

https://auteswindow.com/2017/01/30/signs-an-infp-is-interested-in-you/

1 hour ago, kooriyuki said:

im kinda into MBTI, and my guess is KNG is an INFP. I can't type KAJ because i hvnt rrally come across her interviews or really 'feel' how she is like. do take a look at the link below and see if the descriptions sound like KNG. 

https://thoughtcatalog.com/heidi-priebe/2016/05/how-to-tell-if-an-infp-likes-you-as-told-by-x-infps/

It's really interesting to know that people look at other people from different views (eg. horoscopes, personality type, zodiac). As for me, I like to look at personality based on blood type. KNG is an AB and KAJ is an A. As an AB myself, I can say that we are mysterious people. We can be outgoing and rash like a B but sometimes timid and calculative like an A. It's hard to know the real feelings of an AB unless he/she choose to show it. Here's a link on blood type personality for those who are not familiar with it:

https://japantoday.com/category/features/lifestyle/the-importance-of-blood-type-in-japanese-culture

Edit: I'm not sure about KAJ blood type. In korean sites, it's listed as A type. But in english sites, listed as O type. But she's more to A type. 

1 hour ago, kooriyuki said:

Sorry, what’s MBTI and IFNP?

15 minutes ago, leba said:

Sorry, what’s MBTI and IFNP?

INFP is an abbreviation used in the publications of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator to refer to one of sixteen personality types. The MBTI was developed from the work of prominent psychiatrist Carl G. Jung in his book Psychological Types. -Wikipedia-

INFP stands for Introversion, Intuition, Feeling, Perception.

9 hours ago, 3z3zm3lp said:

@badassanns the gifs are so cute, it has a vibes of i got t know you and you seem like a fun person and i think we will get along well.

@3z3zm3lp right??? it honestly makes me so happy that they really got along well together

8 hours ago, jamjam01 said:

@badassanns omg I've never seen that bts before!! Thank u sooooooo much for giffing them for us!!!! She's so pretty ^____^ 

@jamjam01 haha you're welcome chingu ! I'm planning to gif more BTS bc it's never enough of them *^*

8 hours ago, MarMi_Roe said:

victory sign leaf

tumblr_oxbk4qAoc91swk3xho1_250.giftumblr_oxbk4qAoc91swk3xho3_250.giftumblr_oxbk4qAoc91swk3xho5_250.giftumblr_oxbk4qAoc91swk3xho7_250.giftumblr_oxbk4qAoc91swk3xho6_250.giftumblr_oxbk4qAoc91swk3xho4_250.giftumblr_oxbk4qAoc91swk3xho2_250.gif

bonus:

tumblr_inline_oxbk2cNAPV1s344uy_400.gif

#M-MARRIED 

LOL I LOVE SEEING MY GIFS HERE <3

@bluehopeatm here you go! 

second installment of Impuppy x Kyungkitty..... from Episode 4 in front of Haeminseo, when YK first realised that HI was telling the truth...... "I work at Haeminseo....not Hera..." :lol:

on a separate note, can i just say how glad i am that this thread is still moving and so many new friends have joined us in our unhealthy obsession with KNG and KAJ... lol.

Archived