[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

23 minutes ago, leba said:

Do you think our rare Pokémon is aware that so many people want him and KAJ to get together in real life? Or at least so many people find them very compatible? :wub:

Pretty sure people are jokingly asking them when is their wedding :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 12

5 minutes ago, 3z3zm3lp said:

Pretty sure people are jokingly asking them when is their wedding :D

I wonder what KNG’s reaction would be to that! Haha. Bite lips? Face turning red? Too stumped for words? Haha. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 15

32 minutes ago, icedmilktea said:

It's perfect for falling asleep to.... so soothing. :wub:

Lol. His voice sounds like a lullaby. KAJ also has nice speaking voice. I guess that is why she was always tasked to emcee events including Baeksang for 5 years in a row. 

And KNG is one of the few actors I noticed that does not appear to wear much make up even during filming. His skin tone between the neck and face is pretty even unlike some actors whom you can spot the excessive bb cream and wears make up outside of filming set.

@bluehopeatm Thanks for the collage. You know the more you put their photos side by side, the more I see them resembling each other and the stronger they gave me husband and wife vibe (or am i delusional?) I hope pokemon won't wait till he is 40 to get married. 

• Like 14
  • LOL 9

Really happy finally saw KNG High Cut..  He does look very cheerful..Where can I buy this magazine?

I like his voice too... Very comforting,  soothing and sexy. Whenever I heard Heo Im comforted Yeon Kyung in LUTYN,  my heart melted. 

KNG shi was unhappy during April interview. After LUTYN, I hope he found the woman who can inject happiness and spice into his life...

• Like 18

7 minutes ago, siena said:

AJ diction, pronunciation, and vocalization are also good. That's the reason she was the MC of Baeksang awards for couple of years in a row.

Yesterday many people praised her too. They said she's a great MC.

GIRL CRUSH MAX :wub::heart:

Thanks for translating! :D

• Like 13

Hi @siena, just cutting in to say it makes me happy every time I see your posts on the forum's feed. Not only because you bring in translations and explanations but also because of your DP, Mingukkie. LOL :tongue: Such a cutie that kid. 

Ok carry on, just merely passed by to say that. :D

• Like 12
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, siena said:

Actually it's for pronunciation, precise diction, and vocalization.

You know sometimes male or female actors eat the words when speaking, mumbling or speaking in aegyo.....it's frustating to listen.

AJ diction, pronunciation, and vocalization are also good. That's the reason she was the MC of Baeksang awards for couple of years in a row.

Yesterday many people praised her too. They said she's a great MC.

Agree that both have great voices. From the Gilstory clips, KNG’s voice seemed to have deepen/roughen slightly since then. It sounds more charismatic but I do hope he will stop smoking. I loved the tone in which he spoke to her when he entered her room while she was crying. It was so soothing and gentle and full of love. When he was Heo Im the way he spoke at Haeminso to the town folks was great too, very authoritative and smooth. He is a wonderful voice actor, no wonder they asked him to narrate documentaries.

• Like 19