[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, ImKyung said:

Aaaww that child who won  is so cute !!:heart:

And KAJ was standing next by her side while the kid is giving her winning speech.

Dear, you should track her movies since her acting...for someone in her age...is incredible. Really. I admire her.

And YES...there are KAJ's drama and movie in the nomination list. Daebak!

36 minutes ago, ImKyung said:

I agree that KAJ showed a better performance. I was really hoping she would get that award. But Park bo young is such a cutie that I couldn't help but smile at her winning speech.

By the way, are there still people in this planet who feel surprised when Song Kang Ho wins an award ?

@ImKyung Meeeeee!!!!!! :blush: When i saw yoona sitting in between song kang ho and sol kyung gu i just want to scream and tell yoona, "yoona ssi, please take a selca with Song Kang Ho. Komawo!" :blush:

7 minutes ago, martanur said:

Dear, you should track her movies since her acting...for someone in her age...is incredible. Really. I admire her.

And YES...there are KAJ's drama and movie in the nomination list. Daebak!

What's that movie name ? I would definitely watch that movie once I'm over my withdrawal syndrome from LUTYN... which will happen.... hmmm... i have no clue when that will be...

@gogumajet @martanur

Ikr. I've seen him in Happy Together, and Yoo Jae Suk likes to poke fun at him at his unsuitable comments or questions towards guests. Even though I know his style but I can't help feeling frustrated for KAJ. This is a very good example of an unequal or unbalanced 'collaboration'. 

Can someone enlighten me if her previous award ceremony MC experience with Shin Dong Yup is better?

13 minutes ago, christine7 said:

Even if KaJ didn’t win, I thought Lee Bo Young was great in Whispers she could have my second choice! 

Yes my thoughts exactly! I’ve watched Whisper and LBY is really good in there I thought it would be either her or KAJ. KAJ definitely has a slight upper hand because she nailed YeonKyung to perfection!! We as viewers really felt every crying and bantering scenes and that’s enough for her to be my BA hehe. 

7 minutes ago, ImKyung said:

What's that movie name ? I would definitely watch that movie once I'm over my withdrawal syndrome from LUTYN... which will happen.... hmmm... i have no clue when that will be...

If you’re referring to her 2017 one it’s The King! She doesn’t have that many screentime but her acting was good. The plot is good too

Ryu Jun Yeol mentioned KAJ in his thank you speech when he received best new actor for his movie The King.

Jun Hyun Mo asked KAJ about her appearance in The King, she said unfortunately she and RJY didn't have a scene together then JHM told AJ that RJY sent her a heart sign from his seat. AJ responded to that and sent him a heart sign too.

She's so pwreety ❤

It's ok she didn't win. Hopefully there will be another nomination in other awards shows.

Just now, ImKyung said:

Omoo... I can't concentrate well

For KAJ's drama and movie are LUTYN and The King. 

For the child actor's name is Kim Soo Ahn...Suzy's acting skill can't be compared to her :)

Try to watch Sorry, Thanks; A Reason to Live; Train to Busan; and The Battleship Island.

KSA's performance in Train to Busan had sent her to Cannes Film Festival Award with the lead actors and the director.

In The Battleship  Island...she admitted as SJK's fan. She put SJK pics on her phone as wallpaper xixi. Acting along with him made her nervous and couldn't concentrate on.

13 minutes ago, siena said:

Ryu Jun Yeol mentioned KAJ in his thank you speech when he received best new actor for his movie The King.

Jun Hyun Mo asked KAJ about her appearance in The King, she said unfortunately she and RJY didn't have a scene together then JHM told AJ that RJY sent her a heart sign from his seat. AJ responded to that and sent him a heart sign too.

She's so pwreety ❤

It's ok she didn't win. Hopefully there will be another nomination in other awards shows.

My favorite eonnie get a love sign from my favorite oppa. Vice versa. Lol xD

22 minutes ago, busy_listening said:

@gogumajet @martanur

Ikr. I've seen him in Happy Together, and Yoo Jae Suk likes to poke fun at him at his unsuitable comments or questions towards guests. Even though I know his style but I can't help feeling frustrated for KAJ. This is a very good example of an unequal or unbalanced 'collaboration'. 

Can someone enlighten me if her previous award ceremony MC experience with Shin Dong Yup is better?

I prefer Shin Dong Yup than JHM. As well as I don't like Kim Gura

@minbongyi

Guess what? I dun like the style of all 3 of them. Haha. Usually I will avoid watching their variety shows unless there are interesting guests. 

That aside, this award ceremony feels quite rush though. Guess they factored in too much time for thank you speeches but the actual speeches are mostly quite short. First time I've watched one that ends 30mins earlier than projected. 

7 minutes ago, busy_listening said:

@minbongyi

Guess what? I dun like the style of all 3 of them. Haha. Usually I will avoid watching their variety shows unless there are interesting guests. 

Yoo Jaesook is always my number one. But from those 3, if I need to choose, I prefer Shin Dong Yup. I rarely watched variety, only some variety I followed. Hahahahaa.

And our rare Pokemon and KAJ is rarely appeared on variety. Huhuhuu

UPDATE! Our thread right now is on number 1 Soompi's Hot Topics and Popular Now. Muahahahaaa

18 minutes ago, busy_listening said:

That aside, this award ceremony feels quite rush though. Guess they factored in too much time for thank you speeches but the actual speeches are mostly quite short. First time I've watched one that ends 30mins earlier than projected. 

I'm so grateful the award cermony was quite short cause my boss passed 3 times next to the meeting room I was in, smiling and waving hands at me.... and, trust me, that's not a sight you wanna see...

KAJ should host with Lee Hwi Jae or Yoo Jae Sook.  Her partner Jun Hyun Mo can be a bit annoying sometime. But from those 3, Shin Dong Yup is the best choice.

True if it is KNG, he will assist her with the dress situation.

Why the vibe at red carpet is so awkward and stiff? :lol:

5 minutes ago, ImKyung said:

I'm so grateful the award cermony was quite short cause my boss passed 3 times next to the meeting room I was in, smiling and waving hands at me.... and, trust me, that's not a sight you wanna see...

Oh no. Hope you are not in trouble, Gal.... But, I think you boss will understand. :lol:

Archived