[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

Hello everyone! Don’t feel down! The thread has gone quiet not because we have given up

hoping and shipping. For me, personally, it’s school holidays now! So a lot of me is taken up by family time! In a way I’m glad about it too because it really has cured my unhealthy addiction to the couple or the drama. I remember refreshing this page every few minutes for new info every day and I was always thinking about them and can’t focus well on real life. And that’s bad. But glad now that that’s curing. And I can ship the couple in a healthy way. Checking on the thread when I can and not letting it disrupt what real life is all about. Hehe. 

Thanks chingus for keeping the thread going with whatever news from either side or even with cute fan arts and fanfics! 

I do feel a bit down too whenever I read that NG might be dating a non-celeb. But as @scarleyerza says, it was a few years ago when such hints were suspected. And who knows, they might have broken up. Haha. Oops( that sounds too happy). But anyways, considering the way KNG jam packs his life with projects back to back, with little time for himself, his supposed “girlfriend” must be really super big hearted and tolerant to be able to date such a boyfriend who is largely non-existent in her life!! What’s more? She has to bear with his explosive chemistry onscreen with KAJ!! If he really has such a non-celeb girlfriend, I will really applaud her for her courage to love such a passionate actor who loves his craft so much (maybe even more than her). And of course I would hope he would reward such a great girl with marriage cos she definitely deserves it. 

But if this rumored girlfriend of his is fictitious, then we can safely say that our detective findings are quite reliable. Because LUTYN is such an impactful drama for both of them that it resulted in one saying she wants to date and fall in love, and the other saying he wants to treat himself better next year and look after his health more. Such big changes made to their lives because of the drama. So I believe even if Love sparks haven’t developed fully, we can be quite certain that they are both treasured friends to each other. Maybe when they reunite to work on DCut, love sparks may blossom finally? The earth is round. Everything is possible. Let’s just keep calm and carry on shipping. :wub:

• Like 15

@delusionalsquid Yup that's the filming location. Looks so cold.

Btw, I think UJW was lying when she said NG was sleeping. She touched her ear when she said that. In body language it could mean you're lying or not feeling comfortable. I think she didn't even know where he is and what he's doing.

If I were his gf I would be furious. Yes he can be lovely dovey when acting but why would he let her sit on his lap, caressing her hair, and hug her on bts? And that look in his eyes, that honey dripping gaze even non fans could see that.

Spoiler

Maybe people around NG or maybe his mom nagged him to get married already. Well, he is 37 so I can understand if his mom wants him to get married. But he's a passionate actor and acting is part of his life. Like he said, he needs someone who's really understanding and broadminded.

Oh, about sending coffee truck. I don't expect AJ would send one. Too risky coz people would start assuming. Like when NG sent a coffee truck to Kang Daniel and visited him on set, people assumed it was for Jang Nara. And even until now people are still talking about it.

Edited by siena
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 2

@yosii You should hold on to your belief. And guess we gonna have to wait a couple more months for the D-cut to be released.

5 hours ago, siena said:

If I were his gf I would be furious. Yes he can be lovely dovey when acting but why would he let her sit on his lap, caressing her hair, and hug her on bts? And that look in his eyes, that honey dripping gaze even non fans could see that.

Ya. While I do understand that they have natural strong chemistry and have already probably built strong rapport with each other, the camaraderie and skinship between them was wayyyyy too much. And idk about you guys, I watched a lot of BTS from other dramas.... some drama OTPs also featured excessive skinship but they were "obviously" flirting with the BTS cameras to probably fanning the shippers may be for ratings-sake. But these two.... they were trying to keep the interaction low key but the small details and moments made the interaction meant so much more than just between co-actors.

• Like 11

^^ I would be furious too if I were the so-called rumored non-celeb girlfriend! To think my boyfriend who doesn’t even spend enough time with me, is allowing another woman (so what if it’s co-star) sit on his lap?!! I think I would have broken off with such a man long ago! Haha. I dun think any woman can stand for such things. So in conclusion, my verdict is, No, KNG doesn’t look like he has a non-celeb girlfriend. Maybe he had (as some of us theorized during Pirates) and ended some time before his interview for One Day. That’s why he’s been going on project after project these couple of years. (I would go mad if I had such a busy boyfriend!) So, I don’t think he was attached when he acted LUTYN. And I believe all his feelings as HI for YK were reflective of his feelings as KNG. And it speaks volumes when this busy and rare Pokémon says he wants to treat himself better next year. Because he really hasn’t been kind to his body and emotional well being. So I’m still hopeful for him and KAJ! :wub:

• Like 12

I always think they are silently enjoy their dating and knowing each other. Maybe dispatch know but just keep the news until uri GumCouple announce their wedding date.

*I always think positive for them :lol:. Before this I ship AhnGoo couple. GumCouple is my second ship :D really hope they can be together. 

• Like 10

Knets can be pretty scary. :o  I was so desperate for a sign and now I gave up on seeing a coffee truck for NG. Haha!  I'm just going to let the two do their thing and patiently wait for the official announcement.   ㅋㅋㅋ

Btw, can anyone translate what this insta post say:

I'm so curious as to what will happen on 12/22....

• Like 8

2 hours ago, curlygee said:

Knets can be pretty scary. :o  I was so desperate for a sign and now I gave up on seeing a coffee truck for NG. Haha!  I'm just going to let the two do their thing and patiently wait for the official announcement.   ㅋㅋㅋ

Btw, can anyone translate what this insta post say:

I'm so curious as to what will happen on 12/22....

Hi it says on that date, they will open 2nd PO for the bluray/dvd of LUTYN :)

• Like 7

9 hours ago, sukbin said:

@yosii You should hold on to your belief. And guess we gonna have to wait a couple more months for the D-cut to be released.

Ya. While I do understand that they have natural strong chemistry and have already probably built strong rapport with each other, the camaraderie and skinship between them was wayyyyy too much. And idk about you guys, I watched a lot of BTS from other dramas.... some drama OTPs also featured excessive skinship but they were "obviously" flirting with the BTS cameras to probably fanning the shippers may be for ratings-sake. But these two.... they were trying to keep the interaction low key but the small details and moments made the interaction meant so much more than just between co-actors.

Which OTP are you talking about?

If it's SYJ... I am not really sure about it. I watched them too but I couldn't feel anything at all. Although he did talked about her a lot even when he was in Japan for ensemble but for some reason I just don't feel anything at all, even from SYJ I couldn't feel anything at all. And they seemed to be so "open" about their closeness that it almost look as if they are doing it on purpose. Although there's just that one time where I thought "Oh..." so probably just 10% of feeling but I couldn't see any sparks at all.

In other dramas they do make those fan-service for the main couple as part of promotional video (i think). Ironically, those who don't show much skin-ship or fan-service or usually not the main couple in the series, ends up dating in real life.

I am not into watching bts that much unless I really like a couple although I would like to watch bts of those real couple who ended up together in real life.

• Like 10

7 hours ago, zuraida191 said:

I always think they are silently enjoy their dating and knowing each other. Maybe dispatch know but just keep the news until uri GumCouple announce their wedding date.

*I always think positive for them :lol:. Before this I ship AhnGoo couple. GumCouple is my second ship :D really hope they can be together. 

I m completely agree with you. Maybe they are dating silently and people around them knew about them. 

Chill up guys B)

Imagine that KNG’s mother and KAJ’s mother are long lost childhood friends. They reunited again when kng and kaj wanted to marry each other. I guess the mothers are going to sing this song during their wedding party ehehehe.. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

1 hour ago, scarleyerza said:

Which OTP are you talking about?

If it's SYJ... I am not really sure about it. I watched them too but I couldn't feel anything at all. Although he did talked about her a lot even when he was in Japan for ensemble but for some reason I just don't feel anything at all, even from SYJ I couldn't feel anything at all. And they seemed to be so "open" about their closeness that it almost look as if they are doing it on purpose. Although there's just that one time where I thought "Oh..." so probably just 10% of feeling but I couldn't see any sparks at all.

In other dramas they do make those fan-service for the main couple as part of promotional video (i think). Ironically, those who don't show much skin-ship or fan-service or usually not the main couple in the series, ends up dating in real life.

I am not into watching bts that much unless I really like a couple although I would like to watch bts of those real couple who ended up together in real life.

I saw the BTS between KNG and all his co-play but he seem so playful. Nothing much feeling. But with KAJ he show another feeling. I can defined but just to see them make me feel cringy ?? Hahahaha

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

It somehow true that some main drama couples sweetness,touchy touchy bts especially if the camera focus on them,always together in an interview,couple selfie are for fanservice,and those who are very quiet those  who didn't take selfie together,those who doesn't show too much skin ship(but sometimes  forget that they are being filmed) are the one who end up dating..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

If you're familiar with "happy home" LSW and KSY interaction on bts video especially the presscon are similar to KNG and KAJ,you can see how reserved LSW is same as KNG,they are not looking at thier partner when they are talking,,BUT!!!! once they look at them...:wub::wub::wub:

Spoiler

• Like 8

@scarleyerza No, not referring to KNG and SYJ. Plus, KNG always had married actresses being paired with him. LOL. Anyway, I list down those OTP under spoiler tags (just in case I happened to offend anyone who happened to be shippers of those OTP,  I am truly sorry but those are strictly my observation and opinion).

Spoiler

Park Hyung Sik x Park Bo Young

Ji Chang Wook x Nam Ji Hyun

Kim Rae Won x Park Shin Hye

Lee Jong Suk x Han Hyo Joo

@zuraidah93 @prenchpries I agree. I am not the kind who got sold with those obvious flirting. I mean, if those OTP happened to actually have interest in each other during filming, it feels more like a whirlwind kind of feeling. The BTS moments between KNG and KAJ feel very low key like the small gestures of stealing glances, smiling when looking at the other person from afar, laughing coyly and in the way that they cared about each other instead of the open flirting like some drama OTP. As you quoted Lee Sang Woo and Kim So Yeon, yes, their BTS interactions feel very similar to our gum couple. Again, it's that small gestures. 

BTS for episode 15 was the most perfect example of their low-key interaction. You could sensed how they were very aware that the cameras were rolling and therefore they were very restrained and controlled with KNG kept avoiding looking into KAJ's eyes. I seriously feel  that when KNG hugged KAJ then,  they seem unaware of the BTS camera and when they were teased by the staff, he was blushing. Idk but my take is that both KNG and KAJ do not seem to want their moments caught by the BTS camera.

Anyway, I happened to rewatch the BTS for episode 9-10. Pay attention to minute 1.40 onwards. When the staff was teasing KAJ that she looked like a young girl from Joseon and KNG was looking at their convo from afar, the moment he started smiling, the HEART sign from the billboard began to light up to the colour red. OMG...is the universe conspiring to tell us something? or is it just the delulu me noticing it?

• Like 8
  • LOL 4

@sukbin hahaha same here,those obvious fanservice flirting cannot fool me,(but this two are obviously flirting but you can see and feel the difference,they are flirting " WITH EACH OTHER  " just the two of them ALONE IN THIER OWN WORLD.ㅋㅋㅋㅋ ,( am i being delusional again?)

I suddenly miss @siena

• Like 8
  • LOL 3