[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

19 hours ago, dimbersasa said:

Even the way they hold hands for photo shoot look and feel different to me....Am I the only one who think so?

And do they need to interlock their fingers for the 2nd photo if they are just acting? hmmm..... Lol...still missing them very much!! :wub:

Omgosh @dimbersasa, WE'RE SYNCHING! This photo of them have been in my mind for the longest time now and I've been itching to say something about it, but hardly finding time and searched long and hard to relocate. And bam, you posted it! Woohoo! :mrgreen: (Tbh, I'm travelling at the moment but just had to steal time to reply once I saw it post! Nevermind a small phone screen this time despite usually liking to use laptop to see HD of all you awesome chingus post~ hehe) 

DLq7jvtU8AAR3B6?format=jpg%26name=large&

YES YES YES!!! The way they held hands is DEFINITELY DIFFERENT!  KAJ SQUEEZED KNG'S HAND~ LITERAL SQUEEZE~~~ and I must repeat (because it just makes me happy :tounge_xd:) "SQUUUEEEEEZZEEEE!!!" :love::love::love: To top it all, is how at the same time, she's just lightly holding on to PD-nim's hand. Talk about the ABSOLUTE STARK DIFFERENCE! :heart::heart::heart:

Seriously, if I'm ever sent to a body language course, I will voluntarily submit this picture as an assignment to show "THE PERFECT EXAMPLE" of how two 'very close' ppl hold hands compared to how two colleagues hold hands. Ohoh, OR I shall start doing the experiment of showing ppl and ask for their thoughts~ hehehehe! (And btw, there's about nothing in my line of work which hints at going for body language courses, so not to mention going to one~~ I'm just outright delulu ~ bwahahahahhaa!):tongue: 

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, shiqin3381 said:

Kim Nam Gil with children....

@shiqin3381 you just about made me floored right in the middle of a coffee shop with your post..........................i am a big puddle of gooooooo nowwww..........................................................................................................................................................(Still finding it hard to come back to my senses~~~~)..............................................................*peeps at my phone again and sees this......  *

60683_364514606960942_2094537072_n.jpg&k

*FAINTSSSSSSS AGAINNNNNN*

44 minutes ago, iamemilykay said:

Omgosh @dimbersasa, WE'RE SYNCHING! This photo of them have been in my mind for the longest time now and I've been itching to say something about it, but hardly finding time and searched long and hard to relocate. And bam, you posted it! Woohoo! :mrgreen: (Tbh, I'm travelling at the moment but just had to steal time to reply once I saw it post! Nevermind a small phone screen this time despite usually liking to use laptop to see HD of all you awesome chingus post~ hehe) 

YES YES YES!!! The way they held hands is DEFINITELY DIFFERENT!  KAJ SQUEEZED KNG'S HAND~ LITERAL SQUEEZE~~~ and I must repeat (because it just makes me happy :tounge_xd:) "SQUUUEEEEEZZEEEE!!!" :love::love::love: To top it all, is how at the same time, she's just lightly holding on to PD-nim's hand. Talk about the ABSOLUTE STARK DIFFERENCE! :heart::heart::heart:

Seriously, if I'm ever sent to a body language course, I will voluntarily submit this picture as an assignment to show "THE PERFECT EXAMPLE" of how two 'very close' ppl hold hands compared to how two colleagues hold hands. Ohoh, OR I shall start doing the experiment of showing ppl and ask for their thoughts~ hehehehe! (And btw, there's about nothing in my line of work which hints at going for body language courses, so not to mention going to one~~ I'm just outright delulu ~ bwahahahahhaa!):tongue: 

Oh my goodness! Hi-5!!! Me too! I have been wanting to post it long ago but could not find the photo until yesterday I decided to spend some time to search for it! hahaha... I am glad I am not alone  :lol:

One of the reasons why I admire NG is that he has a heart of gold, gentle and warm soul. He loves kids so much that when he takes photos with children, he usually squats down for them. How sweet.

http://gall.dcinside.com/kimnamgil/302175

And Here you can see some letters NG wrote for severely handicapped kids. He volunteered to spend time with those kids on a regular basis. And you can see he did care about every one of them through those sweet letters he wrote for them. He is a good man for sure.:heart:

16 minutes ago, dimbersasa said:

Oh my goodness! Hi-5!!! Me too! I have been wanting to post it long ago but could not find the photo until yesterday I decided to spend some time to search for it! hahaha... I am glad I  not alone  :lol:

You're definitely not alone! Honestly, I've been trying to find that photo for days already! Tried everything from English to korean to Mandarin! But the ones I found aren't satisfactory because it's either too small or it's an entire group photo, with no zoom on them alone. Yesterday I finally came across the one you posted and saved it nicely for a post soon when I can access a laptop. But as us Gummers share the same mind, you had me jumping in joy you when posted first! Sending many many :heart::heart::heart: to you! 

4 minutes ago, iamemilykay said:

You're definitely not alone! Honestly, I've been trying to find that photo for days already! Tried everything from English to korean to Mandarin! But the ones I found aren't satisfactory because it's either too small or it's an entire group photo, with no zoom on them alone. Yesterday I finally came across the one you posted and saved it nicely for a post soon when I can access a laptop. But as us Gummers share the same mind, you had me jumping in joy you when posted first! Sending many many :heart::heart::heart: to you! 

yes yes! i know which one you mean..cos I don’t want that group photo too!!! wahahahaha 

25 minutes ago, prenchpries said:

I think king entertainment is the one posted that zoom in photo..:wub:

Really? If so, I 'm going to believe King Ent or the ceo could be the no1 shipper coz they have willingly posted the photos in NG and AJ's intimate moments such as the morning farewell kiss scene. NG's agency, O& ent only posted the photos where AJ was left out and NG was focused alone even if they were originally couple shots.:ph34r: For God's sake, O& ent!! Let NG find his love and happiness. He is almost 40 and needs to settle down with a good woman like AJ.:D

Thanks for the super clear zoom in group photo! This reminds me of something I wanted to share long ago (while I was still chasing the drama while it was airing). I kinda put it off for so long because I'm still having troubles posting images on the forum. Noob level. 

Anyway, notice AJ's brown hair tie around her wrist, on the hand which was holding NG's hand? Somewhere from episode 3 onwards, I noticed YK always had a hair tie around her wrist. If it's not there, means she was using it. This is especially evident in the hospital scenes. The only time she's didn't have it with her was where there wasn't any doctor scenes required, like the romantic dates, sleeping scenes etc.

I'm not even sure why I am so impressed with that, (maybe because I'm always searching for mine). Initially I took it as a very good storyline continuity maybe by the stylist? But after I heard NG complimenting AJ that she's a very detailed actress, I'm quite sure AJ would have made sure all these small details are being taken care of. ^_^

Perhaps some of you would like to find these small 'Easter eggs' when you do rewatch again. Hint, the hair ties come in different colours! 

He does seem to like children very much.. I remember in epi 13 bts he was playing very well with the little girl during break. It feels good to see him playing with kids as it seems to show that he is a gentle and kind person at heart - I believe children can tell such things. It also bores well if he finally does settle down. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/popo_03_13/status/929965362111692801/video/1

http://gil-story.com/bbs_detail.php?bbs_num=38&id=&tb=roadstoryk04

In this gil story talk show clip which was shot before LUTYN was on air, when Park Kyung Rim mentioned AJ, the way NG reacted to her caught my attention. He bowed his head to suppress a burst of hearty laughter. My delulu mind tells me it is almost like NG couldn't help but laugh just by hearing her name ,or PKR knows something going on btw them and NG felt shy about it. I MUST be crazy to believe PKR and NG already were sharing a secret; NG and AJ fell for each other. :DHaha. Time to go to bed. Good nite, gummers. :D

4 minutes ago, lovelycate said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/popo_03_13/status/929965362111692801/video/1

In this gil story clip, when Park Kyung Rim mentioned AJ, the way NG reacted to her caught my attention. He bowed his head to suppress the laughter. My delulu mind tells me it is almost like NG can't help but laugh just by hearing her name ,or PKR knows something going on btw them and NG felt shy about it. I MUST be crazy to believe PKR and NG already were sharing a secret; NG and AJ fell for each other. :DHaha. Time to go to bed. Good nite, gummers. :D

Eh? What event is this?

Archived