[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

Yeah. No worries @bread9068_stv. I think you have a point too about KNG being a complicated man. I think so too. The reason why I sometimes have more doubts about Gum couple as opposed to maybe SSC, because KNG doesn’t seem as simple as SJk. Not in a bad sense. Just that KNG thinks too deeply in many things for us to understand, when many things in life is just to see things a bit simpler.

And I also agree with @lyserose that because of their explosive chemistry on screen, I like many others have joined this thread for fun to ship them in real life. Of course sometimes we get a bit too crazy for our own good. Haha. So it’s good to have reminders that we need to guard our hearts first. And if nothing really happens to KNG and KAJ, oh well, at least we had fun shipping them together ( all the betting and changing of profile pic) haha. It’s fun! 

• Like 8
  • LOL 12

Just now, leba said:

Yeah. No worries @bread9068_stv. I think you have a point too about KNG being a complicated man. I think so too. The reason why I sometimes have more doubts about Gum couple as opposed to maybe SSC, because KNG doesn’t seem as simple as SJk. Not in a bad sense. Just that KNG thinks too deeply in many things for us to understand, when many things in life is just to see things a bit simpler.

And I also agree with @lyserose that because of their explosive chemistry on screen, I like many others have joined this thread for fun to ship them in real life. Of course sometimes we get a bit too crazy for our own good. Haha. So it’s good to have reminders that we need to guard our hearts first. And if nothing really happens to KNG and KAJ, oh well, at least we had fun shipping them together ( all the betting and changing of profile pic) haha. It’s fun! 

Thanks for understanding, I think I just learned my lesson from watching his dramas lol so when it comes to him I just keep it on screen or character ship. I had some OTPS who ended up really dating in real life (even though they broke up too hehe) but with KNG? heh lol

• Like 8
  • LOL 6

6 minutes ago, Melon_bread said:

I actually went here because I am curious about something between IM and Kyung's future lol like if they get married or something happened, will they be able to make a baby? HI isn't from this world so there must be some difference or side effects? lol

Hope they can complete that part in real life!! Hahaha! :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

15 minutes ago, Melon_bread said:

I actually went here because I am curious about something between IM and Kyung's future lol like if they get married or something happened, will they be able to make a baby? HI isn't from this world so there must be some difference or side effects? lol

It seems you really get into this series deep for you to think about their future, I am like that too sometimes when my focus is in the story. But now that you asked it, I wonder about it too... I mean originally HI isn't from this world and he is already dead in our time and his real body has turned into ash, so if he and YK will sleep together what the result will be? lol I feel like a pervert with what I am saying hahaha

Reminds me of MLFTS where Do Min Joon cannot kiss without getting sick. Now that you ask, I wonder haha.

• LOL 9

12 minutes ago, Melon_bread said:

Thanks for understanding, I think I just learned my lesson from watching his dramas lol so when it comes to him I just keep it on screen or character ship. I had some OTPS who ended up really dating in real life (even though they broke up too hehe) but with KNG? heh lol

Shipping comes with a risk, don't they? My ultimate ship is Leo and Kate (if only he stopped dating under-age models). 

Your decision not to ship KNG with anyone really got me chuckling to myself. Such a rare pokemon he is. Life must have been difficult for him for having such complicated thoughts. He is only 2 years older than me but at times, I feel he overthink unnecessarily. 

But as of late, the success rate for drama OTP is quite high. So, I shipped after doing some risk assessment. At the same time, I still leave some space to counter a broken heart (just in case).

Anyway, Happy 200th pages guys. Hoping we will have more things to spazz on from hereafter.

• Like 15
  • LOL 3

28 minutes ago, Melon_bread said:

Oh, it's really sth we can discuss

i racked my heart and soul to find a solution for him to stay in morden life. I guess he has to attend school, taking some medical degree/certification if he wanna be a doctor in a hospital. So he'll need an ID! Who will be able to help him now? 

I suggest the police guy we all know. HI may cure him from an accident (or whatever) or cure his family (or whoever related) (lol). And he will help HI just like the lawyer in My Love From The Star.

Then, because of his intelligence, HI may finish all his studying courses (from primary to university) in about ... 10 years? It might be a long time, but for a lifetime together with Yeon Kyung, it's worthy, right?

Okay, then in the mean our Gum couple can create 3 beautiful babies, or more :wink:

ok, i'm too seriously thinking!!!

Btw, has you read our dear @minbongyi's fanfic sequel for LUTYN yet ;)))) it's really good itself! I'm also waiting for her next chapter :)))

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

28 minutes ago, Melon_bread said:

Now that you mention it, I'm not sure if we've ever discussed Im & Kyung's future post ending here.. (Then again I'm not in this thread since the very beginning so please forgive me sunbaes if I'm just missing it & point out where I could find some enlightenment ^^)

Aside from of course having happy thoughts of Im & Kyung in marriage bliss and pretty little Im & Kyung juniors running around the Haeminso.. I actually sometimes wonder too how HI would continue living in the modern time post the ending, in pragmatic sense.. like with things regarding ID, family registry (I could be mistaken but I once read somewhere that this is a huge deal in SK laws), job and all that..

I like the idea of him inheriting the Haeminso from Grandpa but I wonder if he genuinely could continue practicing medicine.. I mean how about the medical licensing? We all know he's literally the God of Needles and all that, and the characters in the drama know that too, but it doesn't undo the fact that it's still illegal for him to practice medicine without proper licensing.. Is he gonna hold on to his fake license and ID as Bong-tak that Director Ma made him for the rest of his life? Would CYK, Grandpa and the others turn a blind eye and let him do that..? But that would be kind of.. hypocritical? Hmm.. any thoughts on this, chingus?

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, lovelycate said:

According to the highcut interview, KNG's favorite song nowadays is 썸탈거야. And 썸 means something going between two people before they actually become an item. I searched the lyric and what caught my eyes is ' I'm gonna call you everyday and eat out with you. . .' Is this another hint? :blush: Forgive my delulu mind.

"Is it my fault if im not good at expressing?"

"Starting from today,i'm gonna have something with you, I'm gonna call you every day." 

I love the lyrics .

Wow 200 pages for our first monthsary. ...cheerrrsss.

• Like 14

Hey hey hey, 200 pages! So lucky I made it till now.

If this ship ever sink, remember we do still have each other. Maybe we will be heartbroken for a while,  but time heals. They are still human being, we respect their private lives, but that doesn't mean we can't wish for the best right. We witnessed their beautiful chemistry. Even if it was an act, let's keep shipping and have fun here. Appreciate everyone thoughts, and maybe we can make this thread a happy place. At least here can be some kind of our own private escape from our hectic & tiring life. Maybe can be the sole reason to smile during tough times, who knows.

Have a good day guys.:)

• Like 14
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 3

13 minutes ago, lovelycate said:

According to the highcut interview, KNG's favorite song nowadays is 썸탈거야. And 썸 means something going between two people before they actually start dating and become an item. I searched the lyric and what caught my eyes is ' I'm gonna call you everyday and eat out with you. . .' Is this another hint or something? :blush: Forgive my delulu mind but Im so happy. lol:D

Oh where where did it say that’s his favorite song nowadays? How does it sound like? Anyone wanna share? Hehe. I feeling excited again after reading what u said....

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

13 minutes ago, lovelycate said:

According to the highcut interview, KNG's favorite song nowadays is 썸탈거야. And 썸 means something going between two people before they actually start dating and become an item. I searched the lyric and what caught my eyes is ' I'm gonna call you everyday and eat out with you. . .' Is this another hint or something? :blush: Forgive my delulu mind but Im so happy. lol:D

4 minutes ago, prenchpries said:

"Starting from today,i'm gonna have something with you, I'm gonna call you every day." 

love the lyrics .

Is this song? 

:wub::wub:

Is it my fault if I’m not good at expressing?
I’m a warm girl in a cold city
Can’t I just tell you I like you?
I just want to be honest

Go away, no don’t go away
Show me your heart, no don’t show it to me
All day, only your smile is in my head
Do you wanna just go out?

Starting from today, I’m gonna have something with you
I’m gonna call you every day
Even though I can’t eat gluten
I’m gonna go around eating delicious food with you

So so sweet, you’re really so sweet
So so sweet, you are

Can’t I just tell you I like you?
I just want to be honest

Go away, no don’t go away
Show me your heart, no don’t show it to me
All day, only your smile is in my head
Do you wanna just go out?

Isn’t this how love starts?
Maybe it’s like hanging half my heart on you
Even though it feels like you’ll reject me
I’m gonna give it a try once more

Press “like” on my photos like you do for her
Let me talk to you too
I feel so down so I’m giving up today
Just when I’m about to look back, you hold onto me

So so sweet, you’re really so sweet
So so sweet, you are

English: popgasa

• Like 21
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, lovelycate said:

Chinguu I didn't see that part in the interview.. did you mean 썸탈거야 as in the one sung by Bolbbalgan4?

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, bluehopeatm said:

Oh, it's really sth we can discuss

i racked my heart and soul to find a solution for him to stay in morden life. I guess he has to attend school, taking some medical degree/certification if he wanna be a doctor in a hospital. So he'll need an ID! Who will be able to help him now? 

I suggest the police guy we all know. HI may cure him from an accident (or whatever) or cure his family (or whoever related) (lol). And he will help HI just like the lawyer in My Love From The Star.

Then, because of his intelligence, HI may finish all his studying courses (from primary to university) in about ... 10 years? It might be a long time, but for a lifetime together with Yeon Kyung, it's worthy, right?

Okay, then in the mean our Gum couple can create 3 beautiful babies, or more :wink:

ok, i'm too seriously thinking!!!

Btw, has you read our dear @minbongyi's fanfic sequel for LUTYN yet ;)))) it's really good itself! I'm also waiting for her next chapter :)))

I was thinking about it too. HI was only able to live normally in our time because someone helped him, someone made fake ID's and documents about him, so now that he can no longer do that how is he going to treat patients without license? I do not think he would like to depend on YK for the rest of his life. And even if he decided to study, going to school also requires documents about him.

It seems you really get into this series deep for you to think about their future, I am like that too sometimes when my focus is in the story.

Yeah I can really dig into the story that deep and ends up searching for analysis and anything of sort. I am not into fluffy series and since KNG is one of those who choose complicated series and movies I often watch them.

Reminds me of MLFTS where Do Min Joon cannot kiss without getting sick. Now that you ask, I wonder haha.

lol yeah, the only difference is that HI and YK can kiss without problem so lol my thoughts went to something else lol

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

You know what? In that same interview, he told he does not like trendy pop music coz it is too fast and hard to follow. 썸탈거야 which became his favorite was released 28 setember this year, one month old. It is a new song. Why this song became his favorite even if he does not like trendy music. Haha

https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=mbridge27&logNo=221112330246&proxyReferer=https%3A%2F%2Fm.search.naver.com%2Fsearch.naver%3Fwhere%3Dm%26query%3D%EC%8D%B8%ED%83%88%EA%B1%B0%EC%95%BC%2B%EC%98%81%EC%96%B4%EA%B0%80%EC%82%AC%26page%3D2%26start%3D1%26display%3D15%26nso%3D%26sm%3Dmtb_pge

• Like 9
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 3