[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

8 minutes ago, sight_stv said:

So now, KNG agency turn to testing the water after KAJ agency? Lol lol pardon my delulu mind

Yes. I think now KNG agency turn to testing water to see the outcome.

So this mean they slept on set together?

Since NG can sleep anywhere, AJ was sick. They slept together after shooting ep 16 due to tight schedule. It also very late to go back home 

• Like 10
  • LOL 6

23 minutes ago, siena said:

Were they really sleeping??...looks like it.

AJ hair messed up....didn't look like they're on filming.

OH GOSH, what's happening to me~~~ how can an image alone of them sleeping together is making me feel deep warm fuzzies, SWEEETNESS and HAPPINESSSS like I'm in love myself.................ottokeee~~~~ :huh::huh::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Like 5
  • LOL 9

2 minutes ago, shiqin3381 said:

Yes. I think now KNG agency turn to testing water to see the outcome.

So this mean they slept on set together?

Since NG can sleep anywhere, AJ was sick. They slept together after shooting ep 16 due to tight schedule. It also very late to go back home 

I bet they fell asleep because of shooting exhaustion. And the staff left them to catch some needed sleep.

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, iamemilykay said:

@leba You're not long winded! I love, love, love reading all your analyses! :blush:  

I totally understand where you're coming from regarding that NG part and KAJ's response made in a zoned out mode. It really did show how she didn't mind at all on what KNG did. A lady with a big heart indeed. Because honestly, I'd likely get offended as well if my shortcomings are pointed out in public. At the same time, for this part, I also have another thought -- I think its very important to note the intention KNG had when he picked her. It wasn't to embarrass her. Rather, he wanted to convey to viewers on how challenging the role is for her. And how hard she has to work on it. His intentions, as evidenced by his repeated clarifications, was to make viewers appreciate her more. I find this action of his commendable. :)    

On KNG being too fast for KAJ during V Live, I share the same view as you that he was moving at speed and KAJ was lagging. But it doesn't worry me as I find that one of KNG's traits is to speak really fast, especially when he's explaining something. In many of his interviews I've watched, including V Live, I actually found it difficult to follow what he's saying. Even when doing translations for V Live, I had to rewind many times his talking bits plus reread Mandarin subs as they would go off before I could even catch all of them, haha. And, though it is obvious that their response levels are at different speed, the most important thing to me was I completely did not sense that KNG is thinking KAJ may not be up to par with him in terms of acting partnership. It was more like he felt its his responsibility to anchor the broadcast well, to make sure YMK and KAJ gets enough of spotlight and to enliven the entire atmosphere. And because he understands how KAJ tends to zone out, he took the extra effort to lead and smooth things out naturally. The way I see it, this is a demonstration of his willingness to complement and support his co-workers. Which is exactly one of the BIGGEST contributing factors to making their filming time together so enjoyable and created the explosive chemistry at sky-high heights. It is this that allowed KAJ to open up and be comfortable with him. :heart::heart::heart:

@iamemilykay, thanks for refining my thoughts! I thought it looked to me like he probably didn’t think she was at his level, at least in the VLive. But thanks for pointing out that he was just trying to make sure everything went on smoothly for the programme and acting together was a different matter. I like it too that he’s really accommodating of his co-stars whether be it YMK and KAJ. And he tries to make up for whatever is lacking so that the overall project would be good. 

And I like it that she trusts him enough to open up and let herself fully immerse until CYK totally and love HI without regrets. It speaks very much of KNG’s working style when KAJ says she worked on trust with him. So sweet!

And I think they really fell asleep in the pic too! They were so mighty tired filming straight on without sleep that I think I would have fallen asleep too in their position. And why not? Since it’s probably taking some time for bts crew to complete filming them at that angle and get ready for next scene. Hehe. Is this picture posted just recently? Exciting to know that KNG’s agency might be in the shipping business too! What’s his agency by the way? 

• Like 13

5 hours ago, shiqin3381 said:

One last reply post for the day before I sleep~ (I'm literally trying to convince and drag myself from my computer. I'm sooo tired but incredibly reluctant to leave our lovely thread because I haven't finish back reading...huwaaaaaaa~)

KNG's sleeping position while carrying a baby IS L.O.V.E.; L-O-V-E  :heart::heart::heart: Imagine him doing this with his own~~~~ oh my goshhhh~ *AAAAAAAAAAAAA* 

• Like 11
  • LOL 1

28 minutes ago, 3z3zm3lp said:

Both agencies must have juicy pics lol.  I think i saw this photo before, its not newly released i think.  Photo is candid shot, i guess the agencies are shippers too lol

I wish O & Entertainment were as active as KING Ent. when it comes to KNG and more LUTYN bts pics 

• Like 13

this thread still running so fast.. i'm so happy that everyone here still love our gum couple so much.. for new gummers here, keep sharing thoughts and makr this thread alive for a long long time.. :D

And for gummers here, i agree with some said that we should protect our heart for everything that could be happen.. we still dont know what happen in reality for both of them.. but i hope we just enjoy sharing thoughts here and not being so immersed in shipping them so hard bcoz it will harm ur heart if something unexpected happen.. so take it easy n just go with d flow.. :D

Actually, i'm d first who previously mention about kaj wore a very big ring on het finger.. also about both sleeping pic (maybe) in between takes (off screen).. but all of u still calm and take it rationally.. it really made me thought like.. ahh.. this shipping thread of kng n kaj were so mature shippers.. and they dont like to spazz about something that too delusional.. :D which is really great.. compared to analyze delutional, we r more attracted to discuss about kaj post interview.. very much thanks to some translator here..

Week 3rd have passed.. and its coming week 4th.. but i still lurking on here for mostly everyday.. how i felt nervous of i saw many added pages here.. i always think everyday.. did dispach catch them? Or there's announcement? Thats why i always lurking here.. Hahaha

This video will make miss them more n more..

• Like 15
  • LOL 5

6 minutes ago, prenchpries said:

@vangsweetie637 woahh i am seeing things?did he gently bite her lower lips?.

Yup! I was kinda wondering at first why nobody seem to notice this. Many lip bite comments are about NG lip bite at the end.  Also they seem to be so in sync, NG really opened his mouth lol was this perhaps not first take already. :D

Youre not the only one @vangsweetie637 from time to time i also watch again those ehem clips i saved in my hidden folder in my photos :D

• Like 6
  • LOL 10

:scream:ommo ((((((hugs @vangsweetie637)))))) you are back:grin::kiss_wink:.

>>

How are you?

>>

Have you taken your meds? 

>>

Are you OK now? 

>>

Are you hurt? 

>>

You're still weak but you feel pervy?:blink: Must be some influence from Ajushi Black...enormous appetite in da wrong time. Haha:lol::tongue: sorry I shouldn't be picking on you at this moment:sweat_smile: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

Just now, iamemilykay said:

@leba You're not long winded! I love, love, love reading all your analyses! :blush:  

I totally understand where you're coming from regarding that NG part and KAJ's response made in a zoned out mode. It really did show how she didn't mind at all on what KNG did. A lady with a big heart indeed. Because honestly, I'd likely get offended as well if my shortcomings are pointed out in public. At the same time, for this part, I also have another thought -- I think its very important to note the intention KNG had when he picked her. It wasn't to embarrass her. Rather, he wanted to convey to viewers on how challenging the role is for her. And how hard she has to work on it. His intentions, as evidenced by his repeated clarifications, was to make viewers appreciate her more. I find this action of his commendable. :)    

Hmmm yeah, I  remember every her gestures in the vlive video... as @lyserose said a couple weeks ago. KAJ is a feminist. Instead of being defended, she'd like to hear the reason why KNG said those words about her. I guess she's not a quick-tempered one, right. KAJ is a patient, shy, sensible and smart person.

you can check on someone's Twitter acc Moment_AJ. I think s/he is a feminist too and a fan of KAJ... I wanna ask some her/his posts to @iamemilykay actually since it's written in Hangeul :D 

but...it grabbed my attention the most...

Oohh..what's going on? What program it is? Seeing her like that... it breaks my heart :(

• Like 4
  • Sad 9

32 minutes ago, prenchpries said:

@vangsweetie637 woahh i am seeing things?did he gently bite her lower lips?.

Hahaha..you are not seeing things. For sure..there was some rough play there..and before the actual kiss..there was foreplay :lol::tongue: aww and I am feeling much better now. So glad I am not sick anymore.

27 minutes ago, 3z3zm3lp said:

Yup! I was kinda wondering at first why nobody seem to notice this. Many lip bite comments are about NG lip bite at the end.  Also they seem to be so in sync, NG really opened his mouth lol was this perhaps not first take already. :D

Youre not the only one @vangsweetie637 from time to time i also watch again those ehem clips i saved in my hidden folder in my photos :D

Haha we noticed it and talked about it a lot in the MT remember LOL!! I think there must be NG hidden somewhere or this kiss scene. But we have yet to see or find it. By the way it looked, they kissed naturally towards the end that it seemed like KNG bit his lips to stop himself from laughing out of shyness. And KAJ scanned her eyes away too so she wouldn't follow suit haha. This drama makes me admit my perviness with no shame LOL! just the other day, my sis went thru my phone and saw the kisses saved on my gallery and she was like "WHAT IS THIS?!" hahaha

22 minutes ago, fans123 said:

:scream:ommo ((((((hugs @vangsweetie637)))))) you are back:grin::kiss_wink:.

>>

How are you?

>>

Have you taken your meds? 

>>

Are you OK now? 

>>

Are you hurt? 

>>

You're still weak but you feel pervy?:blink: Must be some influence from Ajushi Black...enormous appetite in da wrong time. Haha:lol::tongue: sorry I shouldn't be picking on you at this moment:sweat_smile: 

Hahaha yes I am back! I am much better and I have taken all my meds. I am okay now and I am no longer hurting except my throat a bit. Haha. I am not weak anymore. And my perviness has no shame or filter whatsoever :D:tongue: hahaha..you can pick on me whenever you want because I admit..this is me (and you too):

tumblr_ouoh55ejzr1tmjt2ko8_400.gif&key=e

And..i am not talking about just food here ROTFL!!

@martanur hi chingu! I feel better now. And you? It's good to be back! :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 14

Just now, vangsweetie637 said:

Awww. That sleeping picture of them is so adorable! :wub: it does seem they really fell asleep which i don't blame them. Filming was strenuous!

Hahaha..a love ring and a love pimple!! You guys have me ROTFL! Our eyes are like eagles now! Is it safe to say something is fishy here? :tongue:

My mom and grandma always say that when a couple is meant to be, they will match each other very well physically and even compliment each other very well. So I took a closer look:

Even after months of this drama's finale, I still think I am a pervert for staring at this kiss..and just how naturally their mouths and lips and eyes..stared and devoured one another :tongue:

yep. My mom and grandma is 101% correcto!! :wink:

Hi @vangsweetie637 are you sick? Are you okay now?

Ah...I hope that gif makes  you better today :D 

Same here, every time I open putri Twitter acc .. this pinned tweet always welcomes me , and I am juuusstt okaay to watch it over and over again *pervert mode

Hmm... the sleeping together pic is a candid one, right? It seems they were really asleep, so natural. 

And I agree with your mom and grandma...my mom said so.

• Like 8
  • LOL 5