[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

1 hour ago, YuKo Wong said:
Just pray that people takes the news in a right perspective. Afterall, LUTYN was a rom com and KAJ being at a marriageable age, it's understandable why others will be curious about her love life and marriage views

That is true, anyway i think this is not just the first time she said her views about marriage, it just so happens that she had a realistic chemistry with NG and most really associate her talks about marriage with NG ( hehhehe my delulu self included). I just appreciate her being so honest in what she feels at the moment, i just hope this will continue to be so.  Maybe if NG wont make any moves, she might really put an effort in dating now unlike before, i think she envies YK in the love department :)

I mean, how can she find the right one if she does not try to date/ get to know right?

• Like 16

@etherealk408 dont worry chingu! thank your timee! we always glad to see your translation and other translator here, you all always give us something to spazz. So glad so many k-netz approve them too! even in my video, 29% views is come from South Korea lol! let them take their time until they ready to announce their relationship :D

So the upcoming event is KAJ signing event, award, and fan meet in japan. I hope some of KNG fans can attend her fanmeet because he is so popular in japan lol. For KNG maybe he will do interview or prescon for his new movie soon? so he gonna come out for his cave soon :D 

• Like 14

1 minute ago, boingboingracquet said:

Just for laughs... From Ep 12 where Heo Im rushes Yeon Kyung to Shin Hae emergency ward and makes a great fuss..

Lol such a cute scene! Its when YK and HI already confirm their feelings for each other in joseon :D as always, great drawing! Keep it coming chingu!

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

Thank you very much @etherealk408 for your translation. It's me want you to translate the date scene comment.:D 

The comment upvote is no joke. who knows that when KNG and KAJ meet in screen, their chemistry will be undeniable, explosive and their eyes will be sparkling like that.:D

I will be waiting translation of the 2nd part. 

• Like 9

2 hours ago, etherealk408 said:

[NAVER TV] Kim NamGil♥ Kim AhJoong, The happiest Date in the world♥ #InAWorldOfTheirOwn

1. You two dating for real? [+3560,-37]
2. Oh well.. please shoot Newlyweds Diary (The Lovebirds)   [+2339,-21]
3. Writer-nim, please accept my deep bow..I was already thankful with just the Morning Kiss ㅠㅠㅠㅠ since you're writing it this way let's go for two kiss scenes per episode..   [+2039,-13]
4. What's going on with you two!!! It's too natural..just do whatever you want [+1867,-13]
5. You two let's go for a RomCom once..no just please get married...I can give NamGil Oppa to AhJoong Unnie  [+1845,-42]

@etherealk408 thanks dear for the translation! I like how the fans of KNG are so willing to give him to KAJ. It is like such an approval from the fans instead of hate/fanwar! Everyone just want them to be happy together! And if they want to take a backseat from acting, they can always film variety like 3 meals a day (NA PD please take the hint!), newly wed diaries and return of superman! Although KNG may still be a workaholic and loves acting. OK please only act in movies/dramas that do not have love line yaaaa because you will never find that kind of chemistry with other women! :heart:

• Like 9
  • LOL 6

7 minutes ago, mantleprey said:

@etherealk408 thanks dear for the translation! I like how the fans of KNG are so willing to give him to KAJ. It is like such an approval from the fans instead of hate/fanwar! Everyone just want them to be happy together! And if they want to take a backseat from acting, they can always film variety like 3 meals a day (NA PD please take the hint!), newly wed diaries and return of superman! Although KNG may still be a workaholic and loves acting. OK please only act in movies/dramas that do not have love line yaaaa because you will never find that kind of chemistry with other women! :heart:

I think so too, it will be really hard to match their chemistry in LUTYN unless it is real life chemistry :D.  I also think, for most people, because of their chemistry, its like they are already reserved for one another :D other interested party might already be intimidated and back off gracefully if they ever had an intention lol

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

29 minutes ago, dyanadivara said:

Despite twisted headlines, evil journalists and whatnot, I see KAJ truly gives the glow of a woman in love in the recent interviews and it makes me so happy for her and her beau.. that it boost up my spirits to finish a couple more drawings(..?) lmao. Plus the k-netz support! I'm so relieved since it could've easily gone the wrong way.

Hope y'all like these ones as well; I tried out some new styles since I finally got the hang of cleaning up lineart. Like I've said before, I'm still learning.. so feedback is very much welcome ^^

Btw this is so adorable @boingboingracquet I love your interpretations of the scenes please keep them coming ^^

thank you :) thanks also for your fan art! you've got amazing style! it reminds me a lot of a digital artist i like a lot, pascal campion...you've managed to convey the sweetness and poignance of the scene beautifully, and how much i like it that you chose an aerial view for that hand-hovering scene...!  slightly out of topic, so i've hidden under spoiler tags: 

Spoiler

i have a envious longing for digital art, something i have not yet tried much...i don't have a tablet, so i have to do all artwork by hand :(... it makes me feel like a dinosaur..  did you use a drawing tablet or ipad for your drawings?

and thanks @sight_stv for your encouragement too :wink: but i am running out of scenes soon....

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, ImKyung said:

On a sidenote, my comment on that "KAJ ready to get married" article that @siena shared, alreay has 7 upvotes and 1 downvote hahaha

That's what I posted : 조선남... 제발! ~~ 

Meaning  "Joseon nam... jaebal !"

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000995177

Now...you already get 28 upvotes and 4 downvotes-only :thumbsup:

and the top  comment is 'How about Kim Nam Gil?'...the comment is soooo directly. :relaxed:

• Like 3
  • LOL 10

Thank you @etherealk408 for your hard work. I enjoy reading all those comments that you translate. 

Well, it looks like majority of people who watch LUTYN really feels like how we feels as a shipper hear. I believe that people close to KNG/KAJ do ask them about what actually happens while they were shooting LUTYN. I envy those people. :D

• Like 6
  • LOL 9

Thank you @etherealk408! So happy to know so many ppl support Gum couple together. I guess if they like each other and are together, they won’t bother much about that misleading headlines. Of course unless it gets overboard, maybe the agencies will step in. Or KNG will say something? Haha. Delusional again. 

Just some random comments:

Was just thinking of the last 2 episodes. And just a random thought came to my mind. Both YK and HI enjoy each other’s cooking even when they may not taste that great. YK says HI’s rice balls were delicious (though they didn’t look very pretty) although we don’t have another person to verify that. Haha. And HI during the “family dinner” was eating the food YK cooked happily, even though the rest of the family didn’t like the food! Haha. Just thought it’s quite funny they’re in their own world and like each other’s cooking even if they didn’t taste great! 

AND, after watching for the nth time, do u find yourself behaving a bit like them? Haha. Sometimes I find myself smiling widely like HI’s goofy smile. And YK’s hair flipping makes me want to change my shampoo and hair care regimen! Hahaha. And every time I walk past a Korean food stall, I feel tempted to buy the golgi dish with rice. Haha. Oh my! What’s the series doing to me?  :o

• Like 1
  • LOL 15
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, leba said:

AND, after watching for the nth time, do u find yourself behaving a bit like them? Haha. Sometimes I find myself smiling widely like HI’s goofy smile. 

I find myself making face journeys while talking (like HI) more often hahahaha :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 7