[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

Oh my! So she actually did talk about marriage? That’s cool! I really think she’s ready for it because the person has already appeared! I remember SHK also talking a lot about wanting to settle down. Although she always drop smoke screen comments like she doesn’t have a boyfriend yet and etc. SJK also talked a lot about wanting to be a father and a good husband. And that was before anyone really knew he had a girlfriend or not! Haha. So I also suspect KAJ’s man has already appeared. And she sees a hopeful future for them. And if we do some simple calculations, she hasn’t finished filming LuTYN that long  ago and she’s already showing how much it has changed her life and perceptions. So it can only be someone she met on LUTYN! :wub:

Plus, her birthday Vlive segment where she looked more confident handling it than her first time with KNG and YMK. Who could have inspired her but KNG himself? And she took after what KNG likes to do during Vlive, tap the “heart” buttons as many times as he could himself. :wub:

Dispatch needs to do some work soon. Or maybe KAJ and KNG are as respectable as SSC that’s why Dispatch isn’t going to release any photos before they announce? I really hope KNG is busy texting her even while he’s away filming!! 

I’m getting so excited for them! Thanks @siena for the “new” interview! Hehehe! 

• Like 17

2 hours ago, siena said:

Dang.... the first commenter on that article is so straight forward.....lol!!!

남......길

Tsk tsk...her fans are so mean....look at the downvotes in that article.

Let the woman live.......let her get married already!!!

Lol!

Yes. Just let her married already. If she does not married now, then when? 40? Come on. She's a woman. Not a man. I believe she wanted to have her own happy family too. :wub:

• Like 13

I think for KAJ’s character whom she confesses that it’s difficult for her to warm up or get close to people, much less the opposite gender, I think if she has already made that connection, or progressed to that potential level of a dating partner, I don’t think she will give up on that easily. Because she said it takes a lot of effort to even reach that “some” level.... so if she’s in love now, I believe she also has put in a considerable effort to reach that level of trust and opening her heart to the other person. And because of that amount of effort and hard work, she won’t give up so easily even when she faces difficulties. Like YK wouldn’t give up on discouraged HI and continue to trust and wait for him. Oh no! Have I watched that many times until I’ve confused the reel and the real? ^_^

• Like 5
  • LOL 13

7 minutes ago, prenchpries said:

Majority wants her to get married,(w/KIM NAM GIL of course) she's 36 Korean age, i read some article that pregnancy between 30 to 40 have a high chances of concieving twins..

(Ommoooo I already have image of their future family together...)

Agree, so many people ship them so much and they both at marriageable age!  Not to mention they so perfectly for each other and deserves each other lol so our waiting will no be that long i hope :)

• Like 13

9 minutes ago, prenchpries said:

Majority wants her to get married,(w/KIM NAM GIL of course) she's 36 Korean age, i read some article that pregnancy between 30 to 40 have a high chances of concieving twins..

(Ommoooo I already have image of their future family together...)

Haha like i said before. Since NG want 3 kids, why not triplet.

The next Daehan, Minguk, Manse.:D

2 minutes ago, sight_stv said:

Agree, so many people ship them so much and they both at marriageable age!  Not to mention they so perfectly for each other and deserves each other lol so our waiting will no be that long i hope :)

Total Agreed. They are like soul mate. Match in heaven.

• Like 8
  • LOL 4

That article news is making me delurk again :D Thank you @siena once again for all the informations you are sharing :wink: 

A girl is ready to get married huh ? Hahahahaha ! That's what we are all waiting for !

Now, I am off to post a straightforward comment on that article  :tongue:

Edit : upvoted the article and posted my comment lol ! 

• Like 9
  • LOL 4

Some1 posted this on AJ DC Gal....

It's that recent article with additional title: KimNamGil and Kim Ah Joong passionately in love; soon to be married.

EDIT: Kim AhJoong passionately in love with Kim NamGil: soon to be married.

Oh NO!! The journalist made it like she's the one chasing after him. Not good!

Click on the link to see the image

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=kimajoong&no=90201&page=1

• Like 10
  • Confused 5

LOL when the news related about married is broke out everyone is like "WAIT WHAT?! , WHAT?!" its like we practicing for the official announcement later 

12 minutes ago, siena said:

It's that recent article with additional title: KimNamGil and Kim Ah Joong passionately in love; soon to be married.

Damn.. it can trigger some KAJ fans if they are not comfortable with this kind of news, we all knows its mutual and not one sided ( especially for us ) why the journalist made it sounds like that? hmm

• Like 3
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3

Wait... so what was that just now ? It's a joke right but I thought you couldn't do any shipping on dc gal though....

aigooo nae simjang....

@badassanns are you okay chingu ?

@siena you almost had at least two people get a heart attack :astonished:

edit : ah I see, the title is like this... the journalist is super bold lol. Does he/she know how k-fans can react ?

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • LOL 6

16 minutes ago, siena said:

what a clickbait -__- 

lmao this journalist, can they let our couple take their time and announce it themselves in the future :lol:

• Like 9

1 minute ago, shiqin3381 said:

Haha... What? Poor AJ.  Yes we know it is not one sided. 

Can anyone please catch that rare pokemon? We need his side story now. 

oh nooooooo!! but the pokémon is currently zombiefied in joseon!!!

1 minute ago, siena said:

@ImKyung the journalist really wrote that.....if you click on the link you can see the screencap.......AJ fans are angry.

it's terrible...way to misconstrue her words and possibly nip something from blossoming... 

• Like 1
  • Sad 5
  • LOL 4