[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

1 hour ago, fans123 said:

Ooh:huh: this is something. Both Kng and Lya has something similar which is "both have high cheek bones"

Aaahhh...now i know why 4ALKKxO.gif:lol: hahaha 

There is a saying about people with "high cheek bones" Sw2bezY.gif

What’s the saying about ppl with high cheek bones? Hehe. 

@fans123, thanks for the clips. Now am tempted to watch Bidam. :wacko:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

i just lurked into dc page, there is a pic of the director hugging KAJ at the after party. (sorry i don't know how to post pic)

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=tvndrheo&no=19540&page=1

i still hope someone will release more videos at the after party and still waiting for interviews. i think once chuseok holidays is over we can see more of the staff uploading bts or after party pics slowly. 

TVN will do another LUYTN marathon, that means its going to be the 3rd time they re-air the series. :heart:

10/7  ep 1-5

10/8  ep6-10

10/8 ep11-16

• Like 8
  • Thanks 5

25 minutes ago, leba said:

Bidam is his career defining role. Anyone interested in Kim Nam Gil should try watching QSD. His Bidam definitely turned me into a fan, though not a loyal one.

Otherwise, you can try "Bad Guy". He is really a BAD guy in here.

Anyway, I remember the BTS of "Bad Guy" where KNG had troubles lifting the senior actress Oh Yeon Soo. Maybe he is tougher now or perhaps KAJ is light as feather cause the way he carried/lifter KAJ seemed effortless.

• Like 7

@etherealk408 thanks for the translations!! Omo so many tidbits about KAJ.

Her mom is so cute, reminds me of my mom. I bet she is shipping them too :D

Based from her past interviews, when she talks, she kinda gives an aura of loneliness and aloofness.

But i feel her, i too have problems meeting people (im just a year younger than her). I also feel like a child in that area :D

She must really be a good actress to pull off YK superbly. I just cant believe she is like that in real life compared to her YK character. :o

• Like 11

12 minutes ago, 3z3zm3lp said:

@etherealk408 thanks for the translations!! Omo so many tidbits about KAJ.

Her mom is so cute, reminds me of my mom. I bet she is shipping them too :D

Based from her past interviews, when she talks, she kinda gives an aura of loneliness and aloofness.

But i feel her, i too have problems meeting people (im just a year younger than her). I also feel like a child in that area :D

She must really be a good actress to pull off YK superbly. I just cant believe she is like that in real life compared to her YK character. :o

Maybe she can identify with YK’s lonely soul too. Though YK likes to go clubbing and dancing (her way to de-stress), she also doesn’t seem to have many friends in the show. And YK told grandfather not to die so early cos she will be lonely, as she doesn’t have parents and siblings. So I guess probably KAJ can identify with YK’s loneliness and therefore can act out her character so well.

Thanks, @echotiner for the clip on KAJ singing. She has a beautiful voice! Does she have any album of her own? Wow! That has made me a fan of her. Haha. I think this makes Gum couple quite quite compatible rite? KNG has a beautiful speaking and singing voice too. Imagine them having a duet together. Not to mention he knows how to play a few instruments too. (Not professional standard, but still ok) haha. Quite a musical gum couple. :wub:

Since KAJ confesses she doesn’t know how to progress to level of being in a relationship, even when she feels something for a person, then it’s really up to KNG to do something. What IF both of them are just waiting for the other to do something? :wacko: 

• Like 12
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, leba said:

err...."high cheek bones" = high sexual needs nNbKaE0.gif

@lyserose mentioned Bidam-ii perfectly. I personally love QSD because Lyw and Ysh but after i finished watching it i'm craving for Kng :lol: and another supporter Lsh general Al cheon.

*warning though - for me, the ending of Kng dying is 10  times more painful than Lutyn gummy pie couple separation. which i ... Rage, Cursing & pouring at the end because of the pain.

dZP8w1Z.gif

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, etherealk408 said:

Translation(sorry if I missed out certain points)^_^

- KAJ once mentioned that her ideal type is Son Suk Hee ( respected veteran News Anchor on JTBC, influential figure in SK society's political issues etc) on Healing Camp. Fan asked if it's still the same. K.Will asked which part of Son Suk Hee made her pick him as her Ideal Type:

KAJ: It's hard to describe exactly (which points) but when I'm watching him there's a feeling like I'm being pulled towards him. He's cool-headed, and you could feel an aura when he is focused, but at the same time there is also warmth, and sexiness.

K.Will: He has that feel that could overwhelm you.

KAJ: That's right.

K.Will: Your mom actually said" you're now at an age where it wouldn't be embarrassing to have a scandal, please date~".It's hard to believe, but you said that " relationships is where i don't have confidence the most" ( then he said something abt how actor Yoo JunSang once said after talking to KAJ for two hours he felt like she is someone who is really lonely, and KAJ answered back that  she had no idea she was perceived as such a lonely person) 

K.Will: why do you have no confidence in relationship?

KAJ: I don't know. I don't know how to meet new people, and I'm not great at progressing from a "Some" relationship. I don't know the methods on how to progress from "Some"

K.Will: So you do have "Some", but it's not easy to progress.

KAJ: There were. Like sometimes.. after a lot of difficulties I achieved the "Some" level, and you need to make it develop(into a full-blown relationship) right? But somehow for me it just doesn't work out well.

KAJ: I feel like,I'm not good at Adult Relationship. On that department, I feel like I'm still like a kid.

K.Will: Guess your mother was feeling frustrated to say such a thing like "you're now at an age where it wouldn't be embarrassing to have a scandal" but Mother,don't get too frustrated,it will happen. I think all moms are the same,my mom is like that too.

KAJ: Does your mom goes "it'd be great if you could date that person" when she''s watching the tv too?"

K.Will: My mom says "beautiful girls can't do" and  i'd say "Mom what kind of statement is that?!" lol

Daebak!!! Thanks for translating!!! 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, echotiner said:

im in love with her .... :wub:

Yeah KAJ can sing v well. She sang the song 'byul' in the movie 200 pounds beauty and I thought she sang it better than the original singer. Her agency wanted her to be an actress although she wanted to be a singer. She's got such a lovely voice!

• Like 11

2 hours ago, etherealk408 said:

Translation(sorry if I missed out certain points)^_^

- KAJ once mentioned that her ideal type is Son Suk Hee ( respected veteran News Anchor on JTBC, influential figure in SK society's political issues etc) on Healing Camp. Fan asked if it's still the same. K.Will asked which part of Son Suk Hee made her pick him as her Ideal Type:

KAJ: It's hard to describe exactly (which points) but when I'm watching him there's a feeling like I'm being pulled towards him. He's cool-headed, and you could feel an aura when he is focused, but at the same time there is also warmth, and sexiness.

K.Will: He has that feel that could overwhelm you.

KAJ: That's right.

K.Will: Your mom actually said" you're now at an age where it wouldn't be embarrassing to have a scandal, please date~".It's hard to believe, but you said that " relationships is where i don't have confidence the most" ( then he said something abt how actor Yoo JunSang once said after talking to KAJ for two hours he felt like she is someone who is really lonely, and KAJ answered back that  she had no idea she was perceived as such a lonely person) 

K.Will: why do you have no confidence in relationship?

KAJ: I don't know. I don't know how to meet new people, and I'm not great at progressing from a "Some" relationship. I don't know the methods on how to progress from "Some"

K.Will: So you do have "Some", but it's not easy to progress.

KAJ: There were. Like sometimes.. after a lot of difficulties I achieved the "Some" level, and you need to make it develop(into a full-blown relationship) right? But somehow for me it just doesn't work out well.

KAJ: I feel like,I'm not good at Adult Relationship. On that department, I feel like I'm still like a kid.

K.Will: Guess your mother was feeling frustrated to say such a thing like "you're now at an age where it wouldn't be embarrassing to have a scandal" but Mother,don't get too frustrated,it will happen. I think all moms are the same,my mom is like that too.

KAJ: Does your mom goes "it'd be great if you could date that person" when she''s watching the tv too?"

K.Will: My mom says "beautiful girls can't do" and  i'd say "Mom what kind of statement is that?!" lol

Both KNG and KAJ seems like a "lonely person". I know this type of person so well, and I guess if they come into a relationship they'll filling each other lonely side which make them will really stick like a gum because they need each other to support.

I hope if there's something going between them, they can show it naturally like HI and YK do, seal it with a kiss, then voila~ so it don't need any ILY or let's date question thingy. They just start a relationship by knowing that they need each other.

HI and YK is my ideal type of relationship, no lust, only love. My heart fluttering so much seeing them. I will only pray for them, pray for the best :D

• Like 17

22 hours ago, leba said:

Don’t take me too seriously about the in-love look I sensed. Haha. Cos i’m Seriously in severe delulu mode! But what is real from me is, I can really sense some shyness in KNG at the wrap

up party. The fact that he just couldn’t look at her or in her direction in that short cake cutting clip. He wasn’t like that in their first presscon. He was so confident and forthcoming when standing next to her and doing the heart shape with her. And she was the one looking all shy and embarrassed. But at the cake cutting he looked quieter. Smiling and happy but shy look. And never wanting to look in her direction. So I also agree with u that he has a crush on her. Thanks for commenting on that video. Because when I watched it again, I noticed that he probably crush on her too. :wub:

Hahahaha~ no worries at all! Bcoz I think I'm in serious delulu mode too :tongue::tongue: And yes, I did sense some shyness from KNG too during the wrap up party...and totally love how KAJ's hand was comfortably above his the whole entire time when they were cutting the cake~ actually, her hand was still on his even after cutting the cake....she held his hand longer because she took the knife from him~ and if you ask me, that gesture by KAJ seems a little "weird" (in a totally good way, that is!) because KNG could have easily put the knife down by himself~ kekeke~ wifey gesture from KAJ, anyone? :wub:

And oh my gosh people, I'm totally feeling warm fuzzies by seeing their interactions in the BTS below:

At 0:05, KAJ was sending heart signs to KNG on stage behind the camera....she even lifted her hands up for a bit~ my delulu mind just flew to the sky and back when I saw~~ :heart:

Also at 0:56, KNG softly said "my style" while looking at a certain direction and the screen had a little love sign formed~ as far as I understand, "my style" is a korean way of saying a guy/girl is her/his ideal type...I really wonder if KNG was looking at KAJ because the screen does not show~ but from the scene they were shooting, I'm quite sure he's looking her way....hahahahahah! :tongue: 

Oh btw, I'm also wondering if I'm weird for liking to see KNG's hands~ there's just something about his hands, especially when the scenes shot has a watch on his wrist~ those seem really handsome to me....I wonder if PD-nim intended such effect when he filmed those scenes....or I'm getting more delusional~~ :lol::tongue:

• Like 13
  • LOL 5

Some comments on the presscon saying why they are shy and during the photo taking, the vibe is like they are taking wedding photo with matching black & white.

They are wearing matching colour for presscom and after party. 

KNG & KAJ show us the husband & wifey vibe around them during on & off screen. Hope this will come true in the future.

• Like 13
  • LOL 4

32 minutes ago, iamemilykay said:

Oh btw, I'm also wondering if I'm weird for liking to see KNG's hands~ there's just something about his hands, especially when the scenes shot has a watch on his wrist~ those seem really handsome to me....I wonder if PD-nim intended such effect when he filmed those scenes....or I'm getting more delusional~~ :lol::tongue:

You're not the only one. I also love his hands. The way he touched YK, even when he put the needles. So beautiful. Have you seen the video above where he played the flute? His fingers are LOVE! 

• Like 8