Hwang Bo

Guest Enchanted

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Enchanted

I've just watche Happy Sunday on march 18 with Hwang bo. Anyone know what kind of sauce did the guy with blond hair dip the food in and let her eat it? She look like she's dying from eating it. I can't believe she actually stole a piece of food from Eru's dad (forgot his name at the moment).

For this week Xman, there wasn't a lot of camera time for her. During the 333 games, I wonder what did the other guy said to her that she actually fall down to the ground laughing.

I wonder when will she promote her other songs from her album since there are a lot of good songs she can promote. It's so quiet around here and not much news on Hwang bo.

Guest sae-ri

hwangbo unnie! I just watched the Xman Germany Special AGAIN! Because I really liked her in that show. haha! so funny how they kept on attacking her about her "tomboyish look" so funny! I didn't know that her album came out already! yah! hwangbo fighting!

i saw this at her cyworld . she was decorating her door with laces with her little cute dog i hope this will be a second single . its so catchy .very different from her first single . does anyone know the name of the song?

you have to go to the icon {video}. it will be the second video http://cyworld.co.kr/hwangbolls

Guest Finir

^ the song playing in the second video is Track 03 on her solo album called 연애할까요 which translates to Shall we date? Lovely song and cute video indeed. I love her dog ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest forgotten

does anyone have a picture of her tattoo on her back? I just noticed it the other day while watching old xman episodes. does anyone know what it says?

Guest Enchanted

Thanks dreamweaver for the link for Happy Share Company. Anyone know where I can get the episodes for when she was on this game show back in 2004? Thanks!

I've just watched Star King and Hwang Bo's tongue is so freaking long! haha.

Guest litt0piggy

Does anyone know if hwangbo cut her hair? I saw a picture in super junior forum and there's a picture of her with short hair. She took it with jo jung rin and kangin on their radio show.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AsOne

haha i loved hwangbo on happy shares company. Everytime she's trying to do a mission with someone, she's always hitting them HAAHAHAHA it's freaken hilarious.

Archived