Hwang Bo

Guest Enchanted

Whoa it's been a long time since I was here but I saw that this was one of the threads in the hot topic section so here I am!

I know she's been out of the limelight for some time now but it's so nice to see her again. By the way, does anyone know the status of her parents now?

So I clicked on one of the youtube vids posted earlier and saw that she's participating in a variety show on tvn! There's several clips with her in it but I'll leave one of them here:

You can go on the tvn youtube page and type "love10" into the search box and the relevant videos should pop up. I hope this show gets subbed, it looks interesting.

The young guy she was paired with looks familiar...but I'm not sure.

EDIT

Looks like she got another tattoo behind her ear (at 1:46):

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just watched HB's appearance on Fort Boyard again.. Shame she didn't participate in more challenges, as she seemed quite feisty!
I admire her bravery in taking on that muscular lady in the wrestling challenge, I have to say that wasn't a fair match, she seemed way too strong for her!!

What do you guys think?

Fort Boyard Coréen by Bowox

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived